Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree506Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

I know who's on his side. Judi Dench. They have a total mutual admiration society going. When asked three people she'd have dinner with dead or alive she said, Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp. A lot of us liked him that much too and then it all turned.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ who in the damn hell thought this was a good idea? Can someone not get temporary conservatorship of this dude? Does he have any family? Vanessa??

He needs a Britters-style intervention.
    Sarzy and Lalasnake like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

These two are both assholes. I'm horrified about what is playing out in court. Can you imagine having your very dirty laundry aired out to millions of people like this?
    Sarzy, Trixie and rollo like this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

I have to say calling her 'Amber Turd' for taking a shit in the bed is fantastic
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I have to say calling her 'Amber Turd' for taking a shit in the bed is fantastic
    Brilliant!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Amber Turd is trending on Twitter lol.

This whole case is just an embarrassing mess.

The twitter comments are funny. She will never live that one down and they'll call her Amber Turd forever.

One thing this testimony has confirmed (which we already knew of course) was that he was doing massive amounts of liquor and drugs, and he detoxed in the Bahamas. She was doing her share too. They were both physically abusive but they both want to play the victim. She was secretly recording all his bad behavior. Once they split, he tried to use his influence to get her fired from Aquaman.

They were basically one bloody, shitty toxic mess. And he still hates her guts.
    Sarzy, qwerty, Lofty Bike and 7 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

In a chilling audio recording played in a UK court Friday, Johnny Depp repeatedly begged then-wife Amber Heard to cut him as he held a knife, according to reports.

“You wanna cut me?” the “Pirates of the Caribean” star, 57, asked Heard in July 2016. “Cut me wherever you want. You wanna cut me somewhere. On the arm, chest? Where you wanna start? Cut me!”

Audio of the disturbing exchange was played in London’s High Court at Depp’s explosive libel trial against The Sun newspaper — which he says falsely branded him a “wife beater” in a 2018 article based on Heard’s allegations.

“Don’t cut your skin. Please do not cut your skin. Why would you do that? Please do not,” replied Heard, The Sun reported.

The bizarre incident occurred just one month before the doomed couple signed off on their divorce. Their location during the recording is unclear.

After Heard refused the macabre request, Depp shouted, “Cut, cut, cut!” before calling her a “p—y,” according to the newspaper.

“Put the knife down. Just put the f—ing knife down. Don’t!” the “Aquaman” star pleaded.

Depp then told her, “I wanna look at you. There’s a way for the pain to go away.”

The audio closed with Heard saying, “It doesn’t make it go.”

The Sun’s lawyer, Sasha Wass, grilled Depp about the incident.

“I was asking her to cut me,” he testified, wearing a dapper gray suit with a brown tie and white pocket square. “If she wasn’t willing, I would do it myself.”

The dramatic audio recording capped Depp’s fourth exhausting day on the witness stand, which was supposed to be his last.

His testimony took longer than expected, and he’ll have to return to court Monday morning for another punishing round of questions, Sky News reported.

Depp has insisted he never laid a hand on Heard and has accused her of perpetrating all the violence in their marriage.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/10/johnn...ing-recording/
    Trixie likes this.

Money sure doesn't make one's demons go away. Feeds them in this case.
    Sarzy, Lalasnake, holly and 1 others like this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Again, how does he think this is rehabilitating his image or exonerating him?? I think this whole thing is fueled by him wanting Amber to look like the bad guy. She might not look like a saint, but he's doing himself no favors.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The thought that keeps occurring to me is: how does this guy managed to pull himself together to perform on a movie set?
    Sarzy, Trixie, Lalasnake and 2 others like this.

Maybe he does his "detoxes" between roles? From what I read, his one in the Bahamas was for some kind of opiate but he didn't do it in a hospital, which can be dangerous. As can detoxing from alcohol on your own. But, I think at least some of this was going on when he was doing the last Pirates movie in Australia. I think they had to delay because of his finger injury.

Other developments in court today included:

Depp was accused of throwing a phone at Amber Heard and calling her 'Amber Turd' after she allegedly defecated in their bed after a blazing row on her 30th birthday party;
    He showed up two hours late to the birthday party after receiving some 'bad financial news' and retired to bed after her guests had gone instead of celebrating with her;
    She accuses him of throwing a magnum of champagne at her and pulling her hair in the ensuing row;
    The next day, Depp discovered someone - he believed Heard - had defecated in their marital bed;
    Defecation made him settle on divorce before Heard accused him of throwing a phone at her in a later row;
    Trans activist iO Tillet Wright and fighter Raquel Pennington were present during alleged phone throwing;
    All three claim Depp assaulted Heard in May 2016 incident; he has accused them of 'choreographed hoax';
    Depp threatened to 'slice off' Elon Musk's 'd***' in rant to Lady Gaga's ex-fiance, High Court heard;
    57-year-old actor accused Heard of having affair with SpaceX founder, which billionaire Musk denies.

epp said: 'In 1989, the security guard took me to court. I hired a QC - this was in Vancouver, Canada - and I hired a QC, we went to trial two or three months later and, when the security guard arrived with his representatives, he had a neck brace on.

'This was three months after the incident and, essentially, it was thrown out.'

Depp with Kate Moss: 'Some guys play golf, some guys smash hotel rooms'

Commenting on accusations of a 'spat' with former girlfriend Kate Moss in a trashed New York hotel room in 1994 that landed him with a 10,000 payout fee, Depp said it never happened.

'Ms Moss wasn't involved in any of it, there was no spat,' the 57-year-old said.

'How long did you go out with Kate Moss for?' Mr Sherborne asked.

'Three and a half years,' came the reply.

'Did you ever during those three and a half years hit Ms Moss? the lawyer said.

'No sir, no,' Depp said.

Mr Sherborne referred the actor to 'another article about this hotel room incident' which said Depp only did around 2,000 dollars' worth of damage, but paid more 'to make up for leaving the hotel before his reservation was up'.

He asked: 'Did you try to avoid paying damages for what you did? Did you refuse to accept responsibility for the damage?'

Depp said: 'No, sir. I actually told the security guard when he came to my room that I was more than willing to pay for everything I had broken.'

Mr Sherborne asked: 'Where was Ms Moss?'

The actor replied: 'She was in the bedroom sleeping.'

Sherborne then played to the court a clip of an ABC interview with Depp which referred to the New York hotel incident, in which the actor said 'some guys play golf, some guys smash hotel rooms'.

Ms Wass had asked Depp why he had not mentioned his explanation for why he 'trashed' the hotel room, that he was angry because a friend had 'screwed him over', in that interview and suggested the incident happened during an argument with Kate Moss.

ohnny Depp has said his Fear and Loathing co-star Ellen Barkin accused him of being violent after he jilted her love when they were dating

The actor said his former flame, 66, who accused him of being abusive and 'jealous' while they filmed the cult classic, held a 'grudge.'

He said the pair had been 'hanging' and having casual sex in 1997 when Ms Barkin wanted a serious relationship - desires which he said were not mutual

David Sherborne QC asked: 'You said she did bear a grudge but you weren't asked for the basis of why you said that. What do you believe the reason was for Ms Barkin holding a grudge against you?'

Depp said: 'Ms Barkin and I had been friends for a number of years. A couple of years later (after her divorce) Ellen and I were hanging, just spending time together a relationship.

'A sexual element began with Ms Barkin which lasted for months on and off really because she was making the film I was making at the time, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I suppose her desires were... She wanted more than a relationship, she wanted a proper relationship with me and I did not want that.

'I didn't feel the same about her as she did me and I suppose from that moment on she became very, very angry and since then I have not spoken to Ms Barkin.'

He laughed as he added: 'Nor has Ms Barkin spoken to me.'
    Trixie and Sarzy like this.

czb

dude is a tool.

had no idea he plowed ellen b.

but why are they bringing up 20+ year old relationships? a complete waste of time. it doesn't matter if he assaulted someone else or trashed a hotel room 20 years ago, what matters is now. this is as bad as when they bring up some poor chick's sexual history during a rape case.

It's all so ugly.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information