Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 181 to 187 of 187
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

  1. #181
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,571

    Default

    I'm getting tired of JD. If he's not gonna to go alcohol and drug and anger rehab then maybe someone needs to open up the River Phoenix case and start digging deep.

    Maybe he'll fuck off to France and lay low again
    Sassiness likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #182
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I'm getting tired of JD. If he's not gonna to go alcohol and drug and anger rehab then maybe someone needs to open up the River Phoenix case and start digging deep.

    Maybe he'll fuck off to France and lay low again
    *Off too Google*

  3. #183
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    16,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^Because she wanted the relationship to work, because she loved him, because of Stockholm Syndrome, because she was afraid for herself, her image, because he had far more power in Hollywood than her. See what he did and continues to do with her public image, imagine how he was behind closed doors. Amber has her own share of bad character threads, but JD is vicious, ruthless and vile.
    I am sure you believe the Santa Claus story too.(Joke of course)
    rollo and SHELLEE like this.

  4. #184
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,666

    Default

    Yeah, I can't believe that Amber married him for any of those reasons. I'm not condoning any of the horrific violence (in fact, they could have ended up killing each other) but it was toxic from the start.
    SHELLEE and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  5. #185
    Elite Member Lofty Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I am sure you believe the Santa Claus story too.(Joke of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yeah, I can't believe that Amber married him for any of those reasons. I'm not condoning any of the horrific violence (in fact, they could have ended up killing each other) but it was toxic from the start.
    I used to think that we would not hate on other women anymore and that we started to believe them, because of #metoo and some general basic solidarity.
    But what do I know...
    Patty Rox, anad, Beeyotch and 1 others like this.

  6. #186
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    16,283

    Default

    I think you are wonderfully unrealistic and tenderly naive too.For me there is no gender,religious ,color,status,ethnicity..only people,nice or not so nice ones.Also i am a difficult to please and convince old bitch.
    SHELLEE, rollo and DawnM74 like this.

  7. #187
    Elite Member palta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He's still in "control" mode. They're no longer together but he still needs to be involved in her life. We all know them.
    fuck, that's so true.

    it's very very very hard to explain (even more in another language ) how the brain of these controlling people work.
    decades later i'm still having epiphanies when i read or watch someone else's experience with controlling or abusive people.
    it's like a mix of a lot of emotions: relief, clarity, anger, sadness.
    Sarzy, Novice, Lofty Bike and 6 others like this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: June 19th, 2016, 07:46 PM
  2. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
  3. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By sprynkles in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: January 6th, 2016, 10:43 PM
  4. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard in Australia
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2015, 01:48 PM
  5. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 24th, 2014, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •