Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

“everyone is loser in this case"

that pretty much sums it up. As I said earlier, I'm really interested to see how this shakes out. I certainly don't see how it restored his reputation in any way. Maybe with the diehard fans but really, just the whole incident with him losing his fingertip and writing stuff in blood on the mirror makes him look like an absolute crazy madman.

If he loses this, I wonder if he will proceed against Amber in the US case. If he wins, I'm sure he will of course. He isn't over this by a longshot. I always think of that saying, "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference." He is still in hate mode.
    Marmar2 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

that pretty much sums it up. As I said earlier, I'm really interested to see how this shakes out. I certainly don't see how it restored his reputation in any way. Maybe with the diehard fans but really, just the whole incident with him losing his fingertip and writing stuff in blood on the mirror makes him look like an absolute crazy madman.

If he loses this, I wonder if he will proceed against Amber in the US case. If he wins, I'm sure he will of course. He isn't over this by a longshot. I always think of that saying, "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference." He is still in hate mode.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Seriously. We are having criminal court but no jury trials. All restraining orders, DCF, and traffic court are held via zoom.
    Amen. Our jury trials don’t start again until September. There will be one jury per FLOOR per week and there is currently a 30,000 case backlog, many people have been in jail for YEARS waiting for their trials. This makes me angry.
    fgg, SHELLEE, palta and 1 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I am not a fan of Piers at all but I guess a broken clock is right twice a day ....
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ctive-duo.htmlPIERS MORGAN'S VERDICT ON THE LIBEL CASE THAT'S SHOCKED THE WORLD: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are an abusive, self-obsessed and destructive duo living in a diabolical bubble of Hollywood bullsh*t, neither of whom deserve a slither of our sympathy ...

Depp wants us to believe he's a 'Southern gentleman' who could never hit a woman.
    But little of his behaviour appears even remotely gentlemanly.
    In one 'jokey' – their word for it, not mine - text message exchange about Heard with his actor friend Paul Bettany, Depp says to him: 'Let's drown her before we burn her!!! I will f*** her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she's dead.'
    Heard, meanwhile, wants us to believe she's the sweet, innocent victim of a 'monster' yet admits to punching Depp with a closed fist, and his lawyers painted a devastating picture of someone capable of being just as violent, abusive and monstrous.

This actually made my giggle
    Their embarrassing 'what about ME?' attitude was best exemplified in Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot's ghastly Imagine video, where a bunch of famous millionaires in their luxury mansions tunelessly wailed about a world without possessions - as the economy crashed and millions were losing their jobs.And by Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle's ridiculously tone-deaf antics throughout the crisis.
    But none of that nonsense even reaches first base when it comes to Depp and Heard who have lifted the curtain on a super-rich lifestyle so sordid and stomach-churning that it must make all normal people shudder with revulsion.
    Sarzy, DawnM74 and rollo like this.

He's still in "control" mode. They're no longer together but he still needs to be involved in her life. We all know them.

The verdict in court will be different to the "court of public opinion" imo - the balance of proof is very different.
    Lofty Bike, palta and Sassiness like this.

He's starting to sound like Michael Jackson with the psycho fans outside the courthouse.

And so what if she admitted punching him? I hate that a man can beat a woman regularly, but if she occasionally fights back people are so quick to cry "see, they're both abusers!"
    MsDark and Sassiness like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Let,s say everything she said is true.She was not in this marriage for love,she documented any thing she could for future use.So,here i am again.Young,good looking Holywood actress with money of her own and loads of rich friends and a circle of support we can only dream of,why she never called the police on him,never spoke to the public about her martyrdom,never moved out and file for divorce.She only did the bruises gig after he had already filed to divorce her.Why did she stay on with an abusive threatening old smelly junkie and alkie?Why?
    Angeli, DawnM74 and rollo like this.

^^^Because she wanted the relationship to work, because she loved him, because of Stockholm Syndrome, because she was afraid for herself, her image, because he had far more power in Hollywood than her. See what he did and continues to do with her public image, imagine how he was behind closed doors. Amber has her own share of bad character threads, but JD is vicious, ruthless and vile.
    Trixie, Novice, faithanne and 3 others like this.

Vicious, ruthless vile and an alcoholic junkie.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Vicious, ruthless vile and an alcoholic junkie.
    I do feel this apply to both of them. I am done with both

^^^I understand why, I really do.
    But that's exactly what Johnny Depp wants. Ruining Amber Heard, even if he goes down with her, even if it took him 5 years to succeed.
    Novice and Sassiness like this.

Elite Member

^^ Under NO circumstances does he get a pass. I was talking about a previous girlfriend who she abused.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ Under NO circumstances does he get a pass. I was talking about a previous girlfriend who she abused.
    and her sister. Both are
    DawnM74 likes this.

Ambers ex released this statement in 2016
    “In 2009, Amber was wrongfully accused for an incident that was misinterpreted and over-sensationalized by two individuals in a power position. I recount hints of misogynistic attitudes toward us which later appeared to be homophobic when they found out we were domestic partners and not just ‘friends,’” Van Ree said in a message released Wednesday.“Charges were quickly dropped and she was released moments later,” the statement continued. “It's disheartening that Amber's integrity and story are being questioned yet again. Amber is a brilliant, honest and beautiful woman and I have the utmost respect for her. We shared 5 wonderful years together and remain close to this day.”

Eta: oh and what siblings don't have fights!! Technically I've assaulted my brother as well
    Sassiness likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information