Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree7155Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

He's such a catch (Brando and Morgan pix were attached to Depp's glamorous portrait):

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone is worried about the Depp kids getting any money. No one seems concerned that my father routinely blows through his money and I won't be getting any when he dies.
    Same here. My father developed a 'bad back' and quit work as soon as he was told to pay child support so I'm not expecting shit from him when he fucks off and dies.

However even if Johnny went bust tomorrow the Depp kids would be more than alright financially. Vanessa has continued to work steadily in music and acting so there's no need to send them food parcels just yet.
    Wisher, gas_chick, redcat and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Snarker View Post
    The only team I'm on is Team Juicy Gossip/Drama. I don't see either of them as victims - mutual using all around.

Speaking of juicy drama, how long before we get some gossips about Amber hooking up with Ben Affleck?
    Good catch, Lainey from Laineys Entertainment is already on it.
    Well, she’s working on Justice League and…you know who else is? Ben Affleck. Remember that story I posted the other day about Ben and some Uber driver claiming he was in Miami with an unidentified blonde last week? Some people are now wondering if that could have been Amber. It’s pure, pure, pure speculation. But it’s amazing on so many levels because …if it was Amber, and she wasn’t identified, well, point made.
    Let’s operate right now on the assumption that there was no Ben and Amber in Miami because none of that is coming from reliable sources. Still… those two on a set. Think about that.
    sprynkles likes this.

So Amber has moved onto the new famous actor to increase her profile. Her acting skills are average so she needs another famous husband and now Depp is getting bad publicity especially after fight with Australia lol

I had no idea these two were even married. I can't keep up with who is with anymore.
    sprynkles likes this.

Now her side is leaking stores that she had to leave for her own well being.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Little bitch wont catch Ben Affleck,no way.His ex will fight hard for his fortune..
    The more i read about her,the more i dislike her...
    SHELLEE, Wisher, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Everyone saw the writing on the wall except him. Famous, wealthy men don't get to walk into a marriage with blinders on and not expect to get walked all over. Anyone could see from the start that a young beautiful "lesbian" would have nothing to do with him unless she thought she could get something out of him. He was being stupid. I hope he now wakes up from this coma.
    qwerty and Wisher like this.

One of the ladies on The Talk yesterday was saying that "word on the street" is that Amber turned down his marriage proposal three times because she didn't want to get married, but he kept pushing. That seems odd to me. He was never concerned about marriage with Vanessa. Was this a case of male ego needing to show his magic dick could turn her back to men? LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Johnny Depp is hoping for quick 'dissolution’ in divorce from Amber Heard

A grieving Johnny Depp is ready to be Heard.
    The Oscar-nominee has broken his silence on the collapse of his 15-month-long marriage to actress Amber Heard.

“Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life,” the actor’s rep told US Weekly Magazine in a statement issued Thursday.

Heard, 30, filed for divorce on Monday — three days after the actor’s mother, Betty Sue Palmer, died at 83.

“Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly,” the statement continued.

The brief nuptials were reportedly marred by the “Magic Mike XXL” star treating Depp “like crap,” TMZ reported Thursday.

Depp’s ailing mother and his children — Lily-Rose Depp and 14-year-old Jack Depp — allegedly “hated” the young bride, with Palmer fearing Heard was taking advantage of the actor’s stardom for her career.

Sources close to the actress denied the bad blood to the gossip site. Other insiders told People magazine that the couple was facing rocky times long before they headed down the aisle.

At their engagement party she kind of got cold feet... she was just like 'What is this scene and what am I doing here?' She kind of couldn't believe it was her life now,” the source explained.
    Heard cited irreconcilable differences in her divorce petition and asked for spousal support — a request Depp has since asked a judge to deny.

A source added to People magazine that Heard “did what she had to do to take care of herself.”
    The actors met in 2011 while filming “The Rum Diary” and began dating a year later, after Depp split from longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis.

Johnny Depp wants quick 'dissolution’ in divorce from Amber Heard - NY Daily News

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    He's such a catch (Brando and Morgan pix were attached to Depp's glamorous portrait):

Brando looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Brando looks better.
    I remember reading some story years ago about a person visiting Tahiti running into a giant old lady in a floral mumu - and it turned out to be Marlon Brando surveying his property.

^ @lindsay Brando was hotter to start with too IMO.
    lindsaywhit and michaelchance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    One of the ladies on The Talk yesterday was saying that "word on the street" is that Amber turned down his marriage proposal three times because she didn't want to get married, but he kept pushing. That seems odd to me. He was never concerned about marriage with Vanessa. Was this a case of male ego needing to show his magic dick could turn her back to men? LOL
    I honestly think he was trying to get back at Vanessa.
    MsDark likes this.

No,i dont believe he had to make her marry him..no way.He still was and is Johnny fucking Depp!He could have her without marrying her.She got to win,he to lose.The sooner this shitstorm is over,the better for him and his kids..Though i d like the dirt to really pour out and we will have a ball..
    Wisher, sluce, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Thread Information