Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree7569Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

I like her too.I used to like them together a lot and i got sad when they split up.But that is life,i guess.We usually get screwed one way or the other...
    OCD, darksithbunny and ManxMouse like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Looks like Piers is a big fan of Johnnys and is trying to help with tough love, Im all for it. Johnny is talented he's worth saving. I'd like to run him through a car wash, clean him up and hit him upside the head a few times.
    Wisher likes this.

It's not Piers' job to tough love Johnny Depp. He may be right but he's smug and out of line.
    czb, sluce, Beeyotch and 7 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

czb

did johnny ask piers to save him?

maybe it takes a village but if no one asked for help, then village=yenta.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I like her too.I used to like them together a lot and i got sad when they split up.But that is life,i guess.We usually get screwed one way or the other...
    Word.

IIRC, Vanessa handled the split with a lot of grace and didn't mudsling, correct?
    rollo, Wisher, effie2 and 1 others like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Mme V - welcome back!

Hi! I missed you guys!
    sluce, Sarzy, sprynkles and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Word.

IIRC, Vanessa handled the split with a lot of grace and didn't mudsling, correct?
    Apparently she had to sign a confidentiality agreement, so she couldn't. But that was in exchange for her to receive half. I totally believe Johnny cheated on her all throughout their relationship.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    yeah, but then she'd have to fuck him.
    LMFAO! This^^^^^
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Just saw this. So sad. I loved Jonny with his ex. I'm a huge Depp fan and it's been hard watching his decline with Amber. Hopefully he will go back to France and his intellectual buddies and get his happy back.

Hes probably been an alcoholic for years, but booze added with depression when you know you fucked up, well that's a whole 'nother level.
    Wisher, Seapharris7 and effie2 like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Johnny Depp Hits Back at Amber Heard, Doesn't Want to Pay Her Spousal Support in Divorce

Johnny Depp doesn't want to pay for his one-year marriage to Amber Heard.

Heard filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for spousal support from the 52-year-old actor. On Wednesday, Depp filed a response, asking the court to "terminate the court's ability to award support" to Heard, according to court docs obtained by ET.

Depp also wants the 30-year-old Magic Mike XXL actress to pay her own attorney fees -- when she filed, Heard asked that Depp pay her costs as well as his.

Other changes made in Depp's response include the couple's official date of separation -- he listed it as "To Be Determined," while Heard claimed it was May 22, the day before she filed for divorce. (And two days after the death of Depp's mother, Betty Sue Palmer.)

The Pirates of the Caribbean star also requested separation of certain assets, including "miscellaneous jewelry," earnings made after their separation and, as stipulated in the response, "There are additional separate property assets and obligations of the parties, the exact nature and extent of which are not presently known."

Even if he doesn't have to pay spousal support, the divorce could still cost Depp, as the couple married without a prenuptial agreement.

In California, where the couple is divorcing, a judge simply divides the couple's joint assets in half in the absence of a prenup. Forbes reports that Depp made $30 million in 2015 alone, the year that he and Heard were married.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/johnny-de...183000223.html
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

The only team I'm on is Team Juicy Gossip/Drama. I don't see either of them as victims - mutual using all around.

Speaking of juicy drama, how long before we get some gossips about Amber hooking up with Ben Affleck? Aren't they are filming Justice League together? If we work on the assumption that Amber is an opportunistic user then surely hooking up with Affleck would be the thing to do. There are other candidates on that set, but Affleck is the biggest catch since he has pull and influence. Considering his messy, promiscuous ways he probably won't turn down her overtures. Just imagine the potential for drama and messiness if those two hook up.

While I think they both have their faults/issues, filing for divorce a few days after your significant other's mother died & they haven't even laid her to rest is unbelievably heartless.

I don't care if they (she) planned it for months, you can wait another week or month - show some damn respect.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Johnny Depp Hits Back at Amber Heard, Doesn't Want to Pay Her Spousal Support in Divorce

Johnny Depp doesn't want to pay for his one-year marriage to Amber Heard.

Heard filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for spousal support from the 52-year-old actor. On Wednesday, Depp filed a response, asking the court to "terminate the court's ability to award support" to Heard, according to court docs obtained by ET.

Depp also wants the 30-year-old Magic Mike XXL actress to pay her own attorney fees -- when she filed, Heard asked that Depp pay her costs as well as his.

Other changes made in Depp's response include the couple's official date of separation -- he listed it as "To Be Determined," while Heard claimed it was May 22, the day before she filed for divorce. (And two days after the death of Depp's mother, Betty Sue Palmer.)

The Pirates of the Caribbean star also requested separation of certain assets, including "miscellaneous jewelry," earnings made after their separation and, as stipulated in the response, "There are additional separate property assets and obligations of the parties, the exact nature and extent of which are not presently known."

Even if he doesn't have to pay spousal support, the divorce could still cost Depp, as the couple married without a prenuptial agreement.

In California, where the couple is divorcing, a judge simply divides the couple's joint assets in half in the absence of a prenup. Forbes reports that Depp made $30 million in 2015 alone, the year that he and Heard were married.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/johnny-de...183000223.html

Sounds like this bitch deserves the "Gold Digger" Lifetime achievement award.
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Sounds like this bitch deserves the "Gold Digger" Lifetime achievement award.
    I don't know about all that. 15 MONTHS? A true gold-digger would scoff. Someone has to school the new generation. You gotta have patience to really hit pay dirt.

I gotta say. The timing of filing for divorce is off and I would think Amber would be smart enough to wait so as not to come off as a cold-hearted bitch. Now I'm actually wondering if it was Johnny's team who quickly threw it out about his mom cause it seems weird that we didn't hear about Betty Sue's death until the divorce announcement. So I smell some swift PR move here. Well played sir, well played.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; May 26th, 2016 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's not Piers' job to tough love Johnny Depp. He may be right but he's smug and out of line.
    That is why I like him. He such a bitch. It's true, that parody...
    I don't think this letter will make it to Johnny and sadly he will keep on looking more and more like Brando .

Thread Information