Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2244
Like Tree7569Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

  1. #106
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    15,711

    Default

    I like her too.I used to like them together a lot and i got sad when they split up.But that is life,i guess.We usually get screwed one way or the other...
    OCD, darksithbunny and ManxMouse like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


  2. #107
    Elite Member Witchywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    I'd like to age like sea glass.
    Posts
    5,042

    Default

    Looks like Piers is a big fan of Johnnys and is trying to help with tough love, Im all for it. Johnny is talented he's worth saving. I'd like to run him through a car wash, clean him up and hit him upside the head a few times.
    Wisher likes this.

  3. #108
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    It's not Piers' job to tough love Johnny Depp. He may be right but he's smug and out of line.
    czb, sluce, Beeyotch and 7 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

  4. #109
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    15,726

    Default

    did johnny ask piers to save him?

    maybe it takes a village but if no one asked for help, then village=yenta.

  5. #110
    Gold Member firebrat1229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I like her too.I used to like them together a lot and i got sad when they split up.But that is life,i guess.We usually get screwed one way or the other...
    Word.

    IIRC, Vanessa handled the split with a lot of grace and didn't mudsling, correct?
    rollo, Wisher, effie2 and 1 others like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

  6. #111
    Elite Member MmeVertigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your inner ear
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Mme V - welcome back!

    Hi! I missed you guys!
    sluce, Sarzy, sprynkles and 5 others like this.

  7. #112
    Gold Member electrocuted_sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Word.

    IIRC, Vanessa handled the split with a lot of grace and didn't mudsling, correct?
    Apparently she had to sign a confidentiality agreement, so she couldn't. But that was in exchange for her to receive half. I totally believe Johnny cheated on her all throughout their relationship.

  8. #113
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Still in the basement....
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    yeah, but then she'd have to fuck him.
    LMFAO! This^^^^^
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

  9. #114
    Gold Member ChloroformCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Just to the Right of Left
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Just saw this. So sad. I loved Jonny with his ex. I'm a huge Depp fan and it's been hard watching his decline with Amber. Hopefully he will go back to France and his intellectual buddies and get his happy back.

    Hes probably been an alcoholic for years, but booze added with depression when you know you fucked up, well that's a whole 'nother level.
    Wisher, Seapharris7 and effie2 like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

  10. #115
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,379

    Default

    Johnny Depp Hits Back at Amber Heard, Doesn't Want to Pay Her Spousal Support in Divorce

    Johnny Depp doesn't want to pay for his one-year marriage to Amber Heard.

    Heard filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for spousal support from the 52-year-old actor. On Wednesday, Depp filed a response, asking the court to "terminate the court's ability to award support" to Heard, according to court docs obtained by ET.

    Depp also wants the 30-year-old Magic Mike XXL actress to pay her own attorney fees -- when she filed, Heard asked that Depp pay her costs as well as his.

    Other changes made in Depp's response include the couple's official date of separation -- he listed it as "To Be Determined," while Heard claimed it was May 22, the day before she filed for divorce. (And two days after the death of Depp's mother, Betty Sue Palmer.)

    The Pirates of the Caribbean star also requested separation of certain assets, including "miscellaneous jewelry," earnings made after their separation and, as stipulated in the response, "There are additional separate property assets and obligations of the parties, the exact nature and extent of which are not presently known."

    Even if he doesn't have to pay spousal support, the divorce could still cost Depp, as the couple married without a prenuptial agreement.

    In California, where the couple is divorcing, a judge simply divides the couple's joint assets in half in the absence of a prenup. Forbes reports that Depp made $30 million in 2015 alone, the year that he and Heard were married.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/johnny-de...183000223.html
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #116
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    321

    Default

    The only team I'm on is Team Juicy Gossip/Drama. I don't see either of them as victims - mutual using all around.

    Speaking of juicy drama, how long before we get some gossips about Amber hooking up with Ben Affleck? Aren't they are filming Justice League together? If we work on the assumption that Amber is an opportunistic user then surely hooking up with Affleck would be the thing to do. There are other candidates on that set, but Affleck is the biggest catch since he has pull and influence. Considering his messy, promiscuous ways he probably won't turn down her overtures. Just imagine the potential for drama and messiness if those two hook up.

  12. #117
    Elite Member Seapharris7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Raccoon City
    Posts
    3,037

    Default

    While I think they both have their faults/issues, filing for divorce a few days after your significant other's mother died & they haven't even laid her to rest is unbelievably heartless.

    I don't care if they (she) planned it for months, you can wait another week or month - show some damn respect.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

  13. #118
    Gold Member ChloroformCasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Just to the Right of Left
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Johnny Depp Hits Back at Amber Heard, Doesn't Want to Pay Her Spousal Support in Divorce

    Johnny Depp doesn't want to pay for his one-year marriage to Amber Heard.

    Heard filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for spousal support from the 52-year-old actor. On Wednesday, Depp filed a response, asking the court to "terminate the court's ability to award support" to Heard, according to court docs obtained by ET.

    Depp also wants the 30-year-old Magic Mike XXL actress to pay her own attorney fees -- when she filed, Heard asked that Depp pay her costs as well as his.

    Other changes made in Depp's response include the couple's official date of separation -- he listed it as "To Be Determined," while Heard claimed it was May 22, the day before she filed for divorce. (And two days after the death of Depp's mother, Betty Sue Palmer.)

    The Pirates of the Caribbean star also requested separation of certain assets, including "miscellaneous jewelry," earnings made after their separation and, as stipulated in the response, "There are additional separate property assets and obligations of the parties, the exact nature and extent of which are not presently known."

    Even if he doesn't have to pay spousal support, the divorce could still cost Depp, as the couple married without a prenuptial agreement.

    In California, where the couple is divorcing, a judge simply divides the couple's joint assets in half in the absence of a prenup. Forbes reports that Depp made $30 million in 2015 alone, the year that he and Heard were married.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/johnny-de...183000223.html

    Sounds like this bitch deserves the "Gold Digger" Lifetime achievement award.
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

  14. #119
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Sounds like this bitch deserves the "Gold Digger" Lifetime achievement award.
    I don't know about all that. 15 MONTHS? A true gold-digger would scoff. Someone has to school the new generation. You gotta have patience to really hit pay dirt.

    I gotta say. The timing of filing for divorce is off and I would think Amber would be smart enough to wait so as not to come off as a cold-hearted bitch. Now I'm actually wondering if it was Johnny's team who quickly threw it out about his mom cause it seems weird that we didn't hear about Betty Sue's death until the divorce announcement. So I smell some swift PR move here. Well played sir, well played.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; May 26th, 2016 at 11:09 PM.

  15. #120
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's not Piers' job to tough love Johnny Depp. He may be right but he's smug and out of line.
    That is why I like him. He such a bitch. It's true, that parody...
    I don't think this letter will make it to Johnny and sadly he will keep on looking more and more like Brando .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: June 19th, 2016, 07:46 PM
  2. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
  3. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By sprynkles in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: January 6th, 2016, 10:43 PM
  4. Amber Heard, Johnny Depp Are Engaged!
    By mjw in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: January 30th, 2015, 07:35 PM
  5. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 24th, 2014, 03:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •