Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree7620Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Only if I have a sinus infection and can't smell shit.
    Well then I know the first person to be put on shower and clean up crew.
    msdeb and Wisher like this.

czb

julianne didn't disappear immediately. she had a run with Sister. then poof! eta: @sluce.

the law as i know it in CA is that amber would be entitled to 1/2 of what johnny made during their marriage. however, the complication would be the Pirates movies, it might be argued they were negotiated prior to the marriage. one exception of the 1/2 during marriage rule is when people co-mingle money. but i doubt that is the case here.
    sluce likes this.

The only money that got commingled in that marriage was Johnny's.
    teforde23 likes this.

I agree with Piers on the "Marlon Brando was weird....don't turn into Marlon Brando" part.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

He bought a $16 mil house for her in Nashville before they were married, I wonder whose name is on the deed?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

RE to
    He bought a $16 mil house for her in Nashville before they were married, I wonder whose name is on the deed?
    I hope for his kids' sake that there is some truth to this blind item about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard from 5 months ago:

They had a civil ceremony in the States, followed by a couple of private wedding parties. What’s strange is that none of us (his friends/family) were invited to the civil ceremony and there are no photos from it. [His wife] also said that she was going to change her last name to his after they married, but she never did. It just doesn’t add up. [A relative] asked him if they were “really” married, and he avoided giving a direct answer, saying, “Well, you were at the wedding, weren’t you?” It’s all a bit mysterious.
    But I guess the divorce papers will be posted by TMZ so then people will know their wedding date and can make guesses about how much money Amber will get.
    Wisher likes this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

...you wake up in the morning and you brush your teeth...
    This never happened. Never.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It was really a marriage ceremony:

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm not sure why anyone is worried about the Depp kids getting any money. No one seems concerned that my father routinely blows through his money and I won't be getting any when he dies.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

"Your ‘look’ - the old battered fedoras, rotting leather jackets, stained and duct-taped jeans, skull rings on the fingers, myriad tattoos and dishevelled goatee – is now so tired I want to give it a pillow."

^This!! God, this.
    holly, Sarzy, BITTER and 5 others like this.

He also has a private island and a yacht...don't feel too sorry for Johnny.
    Still doesn't mean that Amber is entitled to any of it, though.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

OCD

I gotta weigh in here because I'm seeing things a little differently. First I admit I don't like Amber Heard, she's blah to me like Scarlet Johansson, both overrated and slightly homely without makeup.

Maybe Johnny is the one that did her dirty? Maybe Amber was infatuated and fell for him like most of us would were we in his company? Maybe that made him feel good, and maybe he thought it would help him forget Vanessa? Maybe he just couldn't get over his ex and so Amber never got a real chance with him? That makes a lot of sense since his family decided she was a home wrecking cow from day one.

I don't think it was ever going to work with the age difference and Johnny obviously going through some sort of breakdown, or crisis of aging. But I don't get blaming Amber. She's very young, and young people tend to be very naive in matters of the heart. I think she thought he was something he wasn't, she probably thought they were going to go off and be beautiful together, and instead she ended up with an increasingly greasy and puffy lump pining for his ex wife.

And I think there's potential for him having done her dirty because she's asking for money. Maybe she's got a good reason to be a cold hearted bitch.

Or I could be wrong and she could totally be a narcissistic opportunist. I just don't see her as being intelligent enough to be that calculating. Something went wrong. Hopefully someone on the inside will tell the paps lol.
    Wisher likes this.

czb

yeah, because you need to be an astrophysicist to be calculating and have a relationship with an older guy and then dump him. *eyeroll*

i don't see either of them as victims. he probably pursued her for her youth and beauty. she allowed it (or pursued him) for cash. whatever. happens all the time to people with less money.
    sluce, Beeyotch, Wisher and 6 others like this.

Vanessa did not dumb Johnny,he did..they both hinted it back then..he was already boinking the little bitch...

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Vanessa did not dumb Johnny,he did..they both hinted it back then..he was already boinking the little bitch...
    Women get blamed for everything, but it seems they're both pieces of shit. Amber and Johnny, not Vanessa. I like Vanessa.
    kasippu likes this.

Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information