Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Like Tree7776Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

My brother's baby mama is a crazy one. Loves to fight. Now, while my brother would just walk away and not engage her, her last boyfriend didn't back down. They had 2 arrests for domestic battery, both of them. the last one I remember was that she got mad at him for some phone call/text he got, threw his wallet in the river, then came at him kicking and screaming. She clawed the shit of his face so it was bloody and he ended up breaking her wrist, which he said was self defense trying to get her off of him. The judge finally ordered a no contact order between them and they had to break up. She later had a self help book on her kitchen table which was titled something like, "Why He Does What He Does...What and Abuser is Thinking," And I thought, 'you've got to be kidding me!" Women can abuse just as much as men.

*Disclaimer - This has no relevance to the Amber/Johnny case. Just making a point that it's not cool to be an abuser on either end.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

JOHNNY DEPP TO AMBER HEARD PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

6/10/2016 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Amber Heard and her lawyers are spending countless hours trashing Johnny Depp in the media, but they're so scared that Amber might ruin her case under oath they're dodging her deposition ... so claims Johnny Depp's lawyer.

Attorney Laura Wasser just filed some interesting documents, claiming Heard and best friend Raquel Pennington claim they don't have a single day available before next Friday'srestraining order trial ... to answer questions under oath in a depo.

Wasser drops some info ... according to the docs, lawyers on both sides were talking about sitting down and trying to settle the case. It's possible the settlement would involve each staying clear of the other. It's also possible the settlement would involve money ... Amber's asking for $50k a month in spousal support.

Wasser says just 4 days ago they had planned to have the settlement conference June 10, but that fell apart so Wasser wanted to use the day to take Amber's depo. Wasser says Amber's lawyer suddenly claimed she was not available so the depo couldn't go forward.

Bottom line ... Wasser thinks Amber and Raquel are BSing about not being available ... and if they won't sit for a deposition they should be allowed to testify at next week's trial.

And there's this shot ... Wasser says, "[Amber] has tried her claims in the media. It is now time to do so in a court of law."

arie_skop likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

& I thought the old "Battle of the sexes" phrase was just figurative speaking

Last edited by AgentOrange; June 10th, 2016 at 11:51 AM.

Elite Member

They're both immature entitled idiots. The fact that they're unable to keep this shit private, and the immature way they were unable to acknowledge their mistake in the Aussie-dog-debacle show that they have zero self insight.

So are depositions a normal part of TRO hearings? Or can your lawyer just show up on your behalf and speak for you?
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Its no longer a TRO hearing, its the hearing to make it permanent so, yes, if both sides are lawyered up its not going to be unusual. My best guess is that they will extend the TRO until depositions are done, but that is JMO.

Though I'm unsure why JD would fight a restraining order, maybe just to clean up his reputation a little.
    CornFlakegrl and arie_skop like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Just a guess here, but it might have to do with his gaining access to his home and property, since the judge granted Amber residence there, at least while the TRO was in effect. He may want her to move out. Or, he may just want to give her a hard time and make her jump through legal hoops.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Its no longer a TRO hearing, its the hearing to make it permanent so, yes, if both sides are lawyered up its not going to be unusual. My best guess is that they will extend the TRO until depositions are done, but that is JMO.

Though I'm unsure why JD would fight a restraining order, maybe just to clean up his reputation a little.
    Don't you have to surrender your guns if you have a restraining order against you? Maybe he wants to keep his guns.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Don't you have to surrender your guns if you have a restraining order against you? Maybe he wants to keep his guns.

I don't think that is enforced in most places.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    As a lesbian, I hate the double standard as shown by Celebitchy that same sex partner abuse should be brushed off and the REAL problem is man/woman domestic abuse. Right now, the only one of the two who has a documented history of domestic violence is Amber, and yeah, the differing circumstances mean something to me. In Amber's case, the phone call was made by a good friend/maybe girlfriend who was not even present, the police saw no injuries or a disturbed room upon arrival and Depp wasn't even there, and Amber has declined the police's invitation to give an actual statement. That's a lot different than in Amber's case, where she and her gf were fighting in a public place and it was witnessed by a police officer who had no connection to either of them.

On places like Jezebel and Celebitchy, there's a massive double standard. If Depp had an arrest like that in his past, it would be game over. Already people have kept bringing up his 20 year old arrest for trashing a hotel room (with no other people apparently involved) as "proof of his violence." Depp's exes who have spoken out (Sherilynn Fenn, his ex-wife, Vanessa) are denigrated as "bought and paid for," and the ones who haven't said anything have their silence taken as "proof" they were abused. Meanwhile Amber's past arrest is excused because "her past is irrelevant" (a mantra on Celebitchy currently).
    I can see why it hurts you and they're absolutely wrong but inconsequential considering 99% of the Internet disagrees with them yet doesn't truly care about it either. Tasya (the victim) and Amber's arrest was only brought into this to discredit Amber, not because they legit care about her getting arrested for 4th degree dv. They're minimizing it because they think someone can't be a victim if they've done something wrong. They'd feel wrong defending someone if they can't rationalize their past bad acts because someone's who has done something wrong just isn't worthy. That's the truth and that's why they gotta do mental gymnastics to even consider defending like Amber. People in real life are frequently both perpetrators and victims. My sister has been in more than a couple of fights and I've personally witnessed her being verbally and emotionally abusive and then she was abused in a relationship. Of course she didn't report it because it's pretty much useless and I sort of agree. Most likely, no charges were going to be filed and even if it came to a conviction, he'd get fined or community service at best. Why go through everyone trashing you to hell? There's no apologies you can make or explanations you can give for why you were/are such an asshole and in the back of your mind, you're always thinking it's karma for being such a shit.

Amber tried it with the court of public opinion and lost. She knows she's going to lose in court now. If I were her, I'd give up, but I think she's a psycho who's lying. I say psycho because there's really no reason for all of these theatrics. She was entitled to spousal support even w/o making false claims of abuse. She must like the attention
    arie_skop, Wisher and dabdob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by captaincankles View Post
    I can see why it hurts you and they're absolutely wrong but inconsequential considering 99% of the Internet disagrees with them yet doesn't truly care about it either. Tasya (the victim) and Amber's arrest was only brought into this to discredit Amber, not because they legit care about her getting arrested for 4th degree dv. They're minimizing it because they think someone can't be a victim if they've done something wrong. They'd feel wrong defending someone if they can't rationalize their past bad acts because someone's who has done something wrong just isn't worthy. That's the truth and that's why they gotta do mental gymnastics to even consider defending like Amber. People in real life are frequently both perpetrators and victims. My sister has been in more than a couple of fights and I've personally witnessed her being verbally and emotionally abusive and then she was abused in a relationship. Of course she didn't report it because it's pretty much useless and I sort of agree. Most likely, no charges were going to be filed and even if it came to a conviction, he'd get fined or community service at best. Why go through everyone trashing you to hell? There's no apologies you can make or explanations you can give for why you were/are such an asshole and in the back of your mind, you're always thinking it's karma for being such a shit.

Amber tried it with the court of public opinion and lost. She knows she's going to lose in court now. If I were her, I'd give up, but I think she's a psycho who's lying. I say psycho because there's really no reason for all of these theatrics. She was entitled to spousal support even w/o making false claims of abuse. She must like the attention
    Amber wants $50k per month which is a lot for a 15 month marriage.
    dabdob likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because her evidence ought to be held to a legal standard, rather than just trying to crucify someone in the court of public opinion.
    Her "evidence" doesn't even stand up in the court of PO. It certainly won't be worth anything in a court of law and she knows that. She's super dumb and ignorant but what little sense she has left knows she'll be eaten alive in a court of law presumably because she's a lying psycho. Depp's already won this. Amber's reputation is ruined. Everyone knows she's an abuser who falsified documents in Australia. Everyone knows she's a violent bitch. Her credibility is shot. Even if she were abused, her testimony means nothing because she's rotten. Her career is over and Depp's attorney will see to it that she gets no money. Meanwhile, he's having a blast with his friends. He ain't worried about her at all. He's got it in the bag.
    dabdob likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Amber wants $50k per month which is a lot for a 15 month marriage.
    Yes, I know. My point was that she was entitled to spousal support even without these theatrics. Depp married her without a prenup so she's actually entitled to ask for half of everything he earned in the year he was married to her. If she were a smart golddigger, and she isn't, she could've just stayed with him a couple of more years and gotten millions, per California law. She asked for 50k for half of the time they were married, which adds to less than a million and will be eaten up by all of her fees (especially since Depp ain't paying for her lawyers) and expenses. She's got DC, but if Depp's lawyer proves these allegations are false, she'll be dropped. Even so, her career is dunzo. People married for a short amount of time have gotten a lot in CA w/o false accusations of abuse

edit: I do think she faked this for money. I just think she's shortsighted and went about golddigging in a very stupid way. If she wants to be good for life, this was even dumber.
    Last edited by captaincankles; June 10th, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
    arie_skop, I'mNotBitter and dabdob like this.

Eh. Maybe she knew the end (of the relationship) was nigh, so she might as well make it count. Got to continue that career on your own steam once you're no longer hanging on his arm. People are more likely to remember her now.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Eh. Maybe she knew the end (of the relationship) was nigh, so she might as well make it count. Got to continue that career on your own steam once you're no longer hanging on his arm. People are more likely to remember her now.
    so it's for attention like I originally thought. She's one of those "any attention is good attention" kinds of people like Courtney Stodden because the negative attention she's getting isn't going to do her career any favors.
    arie_skop and dabdob like this.

Thread Information