Page 52 of 154 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree7776Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Response from Tasya. http://www.justjared.com/2016/06/08/...olence-arrest/

Amber Heard's Former Partner Tasya Van Ree Releases Statement About 2009 Domestic Violence Arrest

Amber Heard‘s former partner Tasya van Ree has just released a statement to Just Jared about Amber‘s domestic violence arrest back in 2009.
    “In 2009, Amber was wrongfully accused for an incident that was misinterpreted and over-sensationalized by two individuals in a power position. I recount hints of misogynistic attitudes toward us which later appeared to be homophobic when they found out we were domestic partners and not just “friends.” Charges were quickly dropped and she was released moments later. It’s disheartening that Amber’s integrity and story are being questioned yet again. Amber is a brilliant, honest and beautiful woman and I have the utmost respect for her. We shared 5 wonderful years together and remain close to this day,” Tasya said in a statement.
    The incident in question reportedly happened at the airport in Seattle, when Amber apparently hit Tasya‘s arm during an argument.

Source: Amber Heard’s Former Partner Tasya Van Ree Releases Statement About 2009 Domestic Violence Arrest | Amber Heard, Tasya Van Ree : Just Jared | Amber Heard’s Former Partner Tasya Van Ree Releases Statement About 2009 Domestic Violence Arrest | Amber Heard, Tasya Van Ree : Just Jared

Visit:Just Jared | Twitter | Facebook

Gold Member

Why are people so adamant that she file charges? Most people are aware that charges like this rarely lead to conviction. She has produced (yes for People) texts, photographs, a temporary restraining order, etc., and yet still people don't and will refuse to believe her. The court of public opinion, as harsh as it is, is easier than cross examination in court. So I don't blame her for leaking everything to get a payday, because it's not like he'll ever be convicted of anything legally. And a lot of people truly do not wish their partner to have criminal charges levied against them, despite the abuse (one of my closes friends was in two abusive relationships for ten years and would NEVER have done anything).
    Marmar2 likes this.

Whilst filing charges can drain money and time, it's good for an actual abuser to have a record when he/she repeats again. I only got a temp restraining order and didn't pursue charges. As a result, the girl after me that was pregnant with his child got the shit beat out of her where she miscarried and he only got a couple of years. I could have come to court to make the sentence longer, but I was in a different country at the time. When the initial incident occurred with me, I was full-time in school, so I didn't have the time to ditch classes. Amber, what the hell does she do? She has plenty of time to go shopping, so I'm sure a few court dates wouldn't hurt if JD was guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    Why are people so adamant that she file charges? Most people are aware that charges like this rarely lead to conviction. She has produced (yes for People) texts, photographs, a temporary restraining order, etc., and yet still people don't and will refuse to believe her. The court of public opinion, as harsh as it is, is easier than cross examination in court. So I don't blame her for leaking everything to get a payday, because it's not like he'll ever be convicted of anything legally. And a lot of people truly do not wish their partner to have criminal charges levied against them, despite the abuse (one of my closes friends was in two abusive relationships for ten years and would NEVER have done anything).
    Because her evidence ought to be held to a legal standard, rather than just trying to crucify someone in the court of public opinion.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's not up to Amber to file charges, it's up to the D.A. We don't know if she has or hasn't given a formal statement to the police. Unlike People Mag and all these other media outlets, I wouldn't expect the police to be leaking info about an ongoing investigation, if there is one. And another thing, Depp has been out of the country so not available to talk to the police if they want to speak to him.

Criminal charges won't change my mind one way or the other but I do have to say that her media blitz hasn't either.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    It's not up to Amber to file charges, it's up to the D.A. We don't know if she has or hasn't given a formal statement to the police. Unlike People Mag and all these other media outlets, I wouldn't expect the police to be leaking info about an ongoing investigation, if there is one. And another thing, Depp has been out of the country so not available to talk to the police if they want to speak to him.

Criminal charges won't change my mind one way or the other but I do have to say that her media blitz hasn't either.
    I never said it was up to Amber, but the DA can't exactly make a decision without some charges and evidence, can they?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She's been leaking everything except her latest fart to People magazine. Of course we would hear about it if she gave a statement to the police. Her lawyers publicly announced she would and made it a big deal. It would certainly be a bigger story than her trying to prove some texts to People or suing people who badmouth her, so People would definitely announce it as another "exclusive."
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I never said it was up to Amber, but the DA can't exactly make a decision without some charges and evidence, can they?
    I agree! Sorry if it looked like I was addressing your post...I wasn't. She definitely should be cooperating with the police if she's going to splash all this "evidence" in public. All this crap about not wanting to get him in trouble criminally is a bunch of bullshit. "Oh but I still love him so I can't do that!" doesn't fly when you're essentially leaking defamatory info publicly left and right. My point is, we really don't know if she's cooperating with the authorities or not. Her lawyers said she gave a statement, and I don't expect the police to confirm it. But they haven't denied it either.
    Wisher likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Which is at odds with iO's blog post that it is NEVER ok to lay your hand on a partner. Throwing in accusations of power-privilege, homophobia and misogyny to excuse it don't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Because her evidence ought to be held to a legal standard, rather than just trying to crucify someone in the court of public opinion.
    Exactly. If she has as much evidence as she says, if she has friends who can name dates/places and offer up evidence and testimony then she should be taking it to the police instead of the press. IF the allegations are false and a money grab (as in she won't shut up until offered a massive settlement) then she is doing a massive disservice to true DV victims. IF she's telling the truth then Depp needs to face whatever the legal system has in store for him.

Treating this like an ongoing Jeremy Kyle/Jerry Spinger show where accusations are thrown about willy-nilly isn't doing anyone any favours. Which is appropriate in a way, seeing as though she has said in the past that she can "go trailer park really fast".

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I agree! Sorry if it looked like I was addressing your post...I wasn't. She definitely should be cooperating with the police if she's going to splash all this "evidence" in public. All this crap about not wanting to get him in trouble criminally is a bunch of bullshit. "Oh but I still love him so I can't do that!" doesn't fly when you're essentially leaking defamatory info publicly left and right. My point is, we really don't know if she's cooperating with the authorities or not. Her lawyers said she gave a statement, and I don't expect the police to confirm it. But they haven't denied it either.
    That's the problem. She was giving a statement to the police because she was a strong hero. Then she wasn't because she didn't want to ruin his career. And yet still the allegations and leaks continue.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

And now the cop arresting Amber has come forward saying it is impossible that she was homophobic as she is a lesbian herself... Another John doe she will sue??
    If this were a novel, I would call it far fetched. Team Amber really needs to stop making statements.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    And now the cop arresting Amber has come forward saying it is impossible that she was homophobic as she is a lesbian herself... Another John doe she will sue??
    If this were a novel, I would call it far fetched. Team Amber really needs to stop making statements.
    A female arresting officer also makes the allegations of misogyny somewhat doubtful as well.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That's the problem. She was giving a statement to the police because she was a strong hero. Then she wasn't because she didn't want to ruin his career. And yet still the allegations and leaks continue.
    Yep, they sure do. This is one I hadn't seen yet...it doesn't seem to involve physical abuse, but seems to want to explain the 'incident in Tokyo' from the leaked text messages and also to show/allege that Johnny was drunk, high and unpredictable in front of his kids. Sooo wrong to drag the kids into this, as if what's going on already isn't enough.

'Row with Johnny Depp left Amber Heard cowering in bathroom of private jet', claims source

The actor is said to have been drinking at the time of the alleged bust-up, on a trip to Japan where he was promoting movie flop The Lone Ranger

Amber has filed for divorce from JohnnyJohnny Depp and Amber Heard reportedly had an explosive bust-up on board a private jet that left the actress cowering in the bathroom.

Johnny is said to have downed booze and smoked weed while on board en route to Japan for a promotional trip for the Lone Ranger in 2013, shortly after it opened to disappointing sales in the US box office.

A source described the trip as a ‘nightmare’, with Johnny’s erratic behaviour frightening Amber.

The source told the Mirror: “Johnny took his family with him on the trip, on a private jet paid for by the studio. During the flight, Johnny was drinking and smoking loads.

“His behaviour became unpredictable, and Amber didn’t want to be around him. But there was nowhere to go on the jet except the bathroom, so she hid in there.

“She only rejoined him once the plane had landed.

The actress has accused Johnny of assault“The rest of the trip was a completely disaster - Johnny continued boozing throughout. The film had tanked at the box office, so it was a difficult trip anyway.

“He had brought his family along for support, but ended up pushing them away.”

The incident seemed to be referred to in text messages claimed to be between Amber and Johnny’s assistant which were revealed online last week .

In one text, claimed to be to Stephen Deuters - who has denied sending any of the messages - Amber says: “He’s done this many times before. Tokyo, the island, London (remember that?!), and I always stay. Always believe he’s going to get better...And then every 3 or so month [sic], I’m in the exact same position.”

'Row with Johnny Depp left Amber Heard cowering in bathroom of private jet', claims source - Mirror Online

deleted post
    Last edited by Marmar2; June 9th, 2016 at 10:49 AM.

This fucking thread is making my blood boil. No wonder people are leaving the board. I just can't deal with this shit.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

czb

marmar - that was posted on the previous page. you might want to delete it.
    Marmar2 likes this.

Thread Information