Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree7776Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Amber Heard Was Arrested for Domestic Violence Against Girlfriend in 2009

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/ambe...124301800.html

Amber Heard and Tasya van Ree in 2011. (Photo: Getty Images)

Amber Heard — who claims she was the victim of domestic violence by husband Johnny Depp — was herself arrested for domestic violence against her then-domestic partner … TMZ has learned.

Related: Witnesses Claim Amber Heard Had No Facial Bruising Days After Alleged Attack

According to law enforcement sources and documents, Amber and Tasya van Ree got got in an argument on September 14, 2009 at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Amber allegedly grabbed and struck Tasya in the arm, which upset Tasya and triggered the arrest.

Amber was arrested and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence. Her mug shot was taken and she appeared in court the following day.

TMZ has obtained audio of the court hearing, where the prosecutor declined to move forward with the case — we’re told because the women both lived in California. The judge told Amber she was not off the hook … prosecutors could reconsider and refile within the 2-year statute of limitations.
    dabdob likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    So does that mean it's ok for her to be Johnny's victim?
    No, it isn't. But there have still been no charges filed, just a seemingly endless media campaign and a story that seems flawed at best. As much as I like Depp's performances as an actor I actually want her to be telling the truth, I want her to do this the right way and file charges instead of running to People magazine and put everything to a legal test to settle this once and for all. I would rather lose a few DVDs from my collection than her become the poster girl for why domestic violence victims have a hard time being believed, but as it stands right now her actions are all kinds of hinky and keep setting off my Bullshit Alert.

Anyway, instead of doing it the right way of she's now got another friend hitting social media with claims.
    Smiling Johnny Depp shares a laugh with pal Tim Burton during day out as mutual friend of actor and Amber Heard defends HER claims: 'I saw the bruises. Many times'

• Johnny Depp was photographed enjoying a day out with close friend Tim Burton on Saturday
    • The two men were seen laughing and smiling as they paid a visit to Bran's Castle in Transylvania
    • Depp, 52, will soon return home to the United States after almost two weeks touring abroad with his band Hollywood Vampires
    • On Monday night, Depp and his estranged wife Amber Heard's mutual friend iO Tillet Wright defended her abuse claims
    • 'I saw the bruises. Many times. And the fat lip. And the cut head,' wrote Wright in response to a story that said witnesses saw no bruising on Heard
    • Wright was on the phone with Heard the night of May 21 when Depp allegedly attacked the actress and is the one who called 911

Johnny Depp enjoyed a day out with his close friend Tim Burton over the weekend as the two smiled and laughed together during a visit to Bran Castle in Transylvania, also known as Dracula's Castle.
    Burton sipped a beer as he talked to Depp, who had his hands free, while a blond woman behind the pair was seen carrying two bottles of beer.
    The 52-year-old actor is getting ready to return to the United States after almost two weeks abroad with his band Hollywood Vampires, and for the first time since his estranged wife Amber Heard accused him of domestic abuse.
    Heard has been attacked by many since she made those claims, with friends of Depp saying she is not telling the truth, but the 30-year-old got some support on social media Monday night from iO Tillett Wright, who is a friend of both the actress and Depp.
    Wright was also on the phone with Heard during the alleged attack that happened just two days before she filed for divorce from Depp.

+10

No worries: Johnny Depp was photographed enjoying a day out with close friend Tim Burton on Saturday (above)

+10

Good day: The two men were seen laughing and smiling as they paid a visit to Bran's Castle in Transylvania. Burton carried and beer but not Deep, while the blond woman behind them was carrying two beers (above)

+10

Supporter: On Monday night, Depp and his estranged wife Amber Heard's mutual friend iO Tillet Wright defended her abuse claims (Heard above after an alleged May 21 attack at the hands of Depp)

'BULLS***. I've had enough. I saw the bruises. Many times. And the fat lip. And the cut head,' wrote Wright on Twitter Monday night in response to a TMZ story that said witnesses saw no bruising on Heard's face in the days after the alleged May 21 attack.
    'How much evidence does a woman need to present?! She has photos, texts, witnesses, and filed a restraining order.'
    Wright went on to write on Twitter; 'But no...a neighbor asked a doorman and talked to TMZ and THAT is headline news and serves as "evidence"?! Dear neighbor - SHAME ON YOU.
    'This culture of victim blaming makes me sick. I'm a witness. I'm here. I'm standing up. I can't take any more of this witch hunt.
    'I was on the f***ing phone when he hit her. I HEARD HER SCREAM. I will testify. Here and in court. Under oath. WHAT ELSE DOES A WOMAN NEED?

'Someone doesn't need to be violent towards everyone in their life for them to be violent toward one person. Text book.'

t was then attacked by Twitter users after writing those posts, with some mocking the gender neutral photographer.

'Dear internet trolls, you can call me a "she/he/it", "ugly", you can say whatever you want, but you won't silence me,' wrote Wright in response to some of these comments.
    'I'll always stand up for what is right. I hope for the sake of our species that people are able to grow past their prejudices. And with that, I'm off the internet for the day.'

+10

Claim: 'I saw the bruises. Many times. And the fat lip. And the cut head,' wrote Wright in response to a story that said witnesses saw no bruising on Heard

+10

Witness: Wright was on the phone with Heard the night of May 21 when Depp allegedly attacked the actress and is the one who called 911

Wright is close not only to Heard and Depp, but also the actor's daughter Lily Rose, who Wright photographed for the Self Evident Project, which is a collection of 10,000 people in the United States who identify as anything other than 100 percent straight.
    'I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp,' wrote Wright on Instagram after Lilly Rose decided to be part of the project, sharing a photo of the teenager.
    'She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family.
    'She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou'
    Depp also showed his support for the project when he appeared on Ellen in May 2014 by wearing a 'We Are You' shirt.
    Wright shared a grab from the appearance at the time and wrote: 'So this is airing today,' followed by three emoticon hearts.

+10

Close: Wright and Heard have been friends for years, and the actress is frequently seen posing with the photographer

+10

Pals: Wright is close not only to Heard and Depp, but also the actor's daughter Lily Rose, who Wright photographed for the Self Evident Project (above)

+10

Support: Wright shared a photo of Depp in 2014 wearing a t-shirt in support of her Self Evident Project

Heard claimed in court documents she submitted when asking for a restraining order against her estranged husband that on the night of May 21 Depp became obsessed about something that was untrue so she called Wright to remedy the situation.
    'Johnny ripped the cell phone from my hand and began screaming profanities and insults at iO,' read the court filing.
    'I heard iO yell at me to get out of the house. Johnny then grabbed the cellphone, wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cellphone at me striking my cheek and eye with great force.'
    Heard then yelled for Wright to call the police.
    The actress was granted the restraining order after providing the court with this information and photographs of her alleged injury.
    Depp was in Portugal at the time and did not respond to the allegations made by Heard, though his lawyer Laura Wasser did say in court that day that Heard filed these court papers: 'Amber is attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse.
    Wasser went on to say: 'Her current application for a temporary restraining order along with her financial requests appears to be in response to the negative media attention she received earlier this week after filing for divorce.'
    The judge that day ruled that Heard would not be getting spousal support from Depp and would have to pay for her own legal team during the divorce proceedings.

+10

Boys in the band: Depp poses with his bandmates Alice Cooper and Joe Perry at Bran's Castle

Lifelong pal: Burton and Depp listen to a tour guide during their visit

+10

Depp has appeared to be unfazed by the allegations while overseas with his band Hollywood Vampires, who also joined him and Burton on Saturday for their tour of Bran's Castle.
    The group, which includes Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Matt Sorum, also shared photos of their trip to the Romanian landmark.
    They played at the nearby city of Bucharest on Monday night, where Burton was spotted enjoying their performance.
    They now have a break until July 1, when they will be playing in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
    Depp, whose latest film Alice Through the Looking Glass has under-performed at the domestic box office, has just one more film project coming out this year, London Fields.
    He has an uncredited role in trhat film, which stars Heard.

Read more: Johnny Depp shares a laugh with pal Tim Burton during day out | Daily Mail Online

Good on her for sticking up for a friend if everything is true, but she didn't seem to have a problem with Depp when she was going on holidays on private jets, using his island, having him and his daughter promote her projects. If your friend is being abused by her husband you don't want perks from him, you don't want holidays or PR support - you want the fucker gone.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Why is she submitting her text messages that were deemed to be undoctored by a forensic guy to People magazine? This does not help. Once again, she needs to go radio silent.

And lived in their guest house too, until Johnny got fed up/too jealous and kicked her out I believe...
    arie_skop, Kittylady and dabdob like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Why is she submitting her text messages that were deemed to be undoctored by a forensic guy to People magazine? This does not help. Once again, she needs to go radio silent.
    That is the absolute height of trying the case in the court of public opinion. "Your honor, er, People Magazine, Exhibit A"

I can't be bothered to go back.... but did the texts even spell out what happened? IRRC, it was vague regarding how Johnny "gets" and how it happens too often. Now, per the official transcript from People, it's proof Johnny kicked her. I'm lost.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    And lived in their guest house too, until Johnny got fed up/too jealous and kicked her out I believe...
    Maybe this is the 10k in rent that Amber's paying.

Tillett Wright is the one Datalounge has been claiming for the past year has been banging Amber behind Johnny's back.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Like we needed Datalounge to tell us that!
    Kittylady and rollo like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That's it! I am officially changing my name to fU Louis winthorpe.

I'm not taking anyone seriously who's fucking name is iO. You're a tool.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Maybe this is the 10k in rent that Amber's paying.
    I thought that was for that Yogi friend, who witnessed the abuse, that lives next door.
    i have wondered how that friend could afford to live in the next condominium.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

Good on her for sticking up for a friend if everything is true, but she didn't seem to have a problem with Depp when she was going on holidays on private jets, using his island, having him and his daughter promote her projects. If your friend is being abused by her husband you don't want perks from him, you don't want holidays or PR support - you want the fucker gone.
    Very true, for me anyway. I am not discrediting anything that IO has said just because she was mutual friends with both of them, but, yeah, I could not be around that type of behavior and hold my tongue. I know someone who was in an emotionally abusive relationship (don't we all? But she was very open in sharing with me the things he would say and do to her) and it was extremely difficult for me to speak to her partner, I didn't want to engage him, plus he (and the entire situation) made me so uncomfortable. No way could I go on vacation with them and relax. But…to each their own. This situation is growing stranger by the day.

ETA I think it's amusing how Johnny's assistant is carrying his beer for him (yes, I am assuming). Maybe because it does't look good for him to be photographed drinking alcohol right now, or because this is what his assistant is there for? Either way, amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I thought that was for that Yogi friend, who witnessed the abuse, that lives next door.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I don't know for sure but based on what I've read in article/comments it sounded like Depp also owned or had some sort of interest in the property that the yogi friend was living at. Whether that is true or not I don't know but it does seem like an expensive place to live for someone who apparently makes their living flogging hippy dippy spirit beads and shit.

Whatever the deal is, it sounds like Amber's friends have been doing very nicely out of her marriage.
    Trixie, Wisher, holly and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

^ That was probably the dealio.
    Kittylady and Mrs P like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Amber Heard’s best friend details Depp’s alleged horrifying abuse

Amber Heard‘s best friend has described how Johnny Depp allegedly subjected his wife to horrifying abuse, including head-butting her in a fit of rage and choking her.

Photographer iO Tillett Wright has written a shocking blog post on Refinery 29 in which she says she personally witnessed Depp’s alleged domestic abuse of Heard.

She wrote, “The reports of violence started with a kick on a private plane, then it was shoves and the occasional punch, until finally, in December, she described an all-out assault and she woke up with her pillow covered in blood. I know this because I went to their house. I saw the pillow with my own eyes. I saw the busted lip and the clumps of hair on the floor. I got the phone call immediately after it happened, her screaming and crying, a stoic woman reduced to sobs.”

Wright, who at one time lived with the couple in their guest house, continues, “As she, shaking and crying, described this 195-pound man throwing the full weight of his body into head-butting his 120-pound wife in the face in a fit of rage.”

She also writes, “Nothing she ever could have said or done deserves what she describes as him dragging her up the stairs by the hair, punching her in the back of the head, choking her until she almost passed out, and smashing his forehead into her nose until it almost broke.”

Wright admits that she is also a close friend of Depp and struggled, along with Heard, about whether to report the abuse to police. It was Wright who called the police when it happened again this month.

She said, “I called 911 because she [Heard] never would. Because every time it happened, her first thought was about protecting him. Because every time it happened, the sweet, loving man we all cared for so much would come back with apologies, profuse, swearing up and down that he understood how bad what he had done was, and swearing never to do it again. We all loved him, but especially, especially her, and she wanted to believe that the behavior wasn’t going to last.

“I understood her heartbreak. He had been my friend, too, a person I loved very much. A person I had once referred to as a brother … I knew him to be soft and gentle, with a temper and a dark side, but a golden heart. I didn’t want to believe it either, until I saw the wreckage.”

Wright also blasted some media outlets that have cast doubts on Amber’s claims: “The cycle of abuse is perpetuated by every person who asserts that the victim more likely punched themselves rather than addressing the very real evidence of violence in front of them. The culture of victim-blaming is the very thing that protects abusers’ ability to get away with this kind of behavior.

“Right now, every battered woman in the world is watching this media circus, internalizing the message that when they come forward for help, when they break the cycle, they will be called a gold digger, a cheater, and be accused of having faked it all for attention.

“I’m looking at every journalist, every editor, every person who puts a comment on an article pointing an uneducated finger. You are the lynch mob. You are a deafening chorus. Your searching for an explanation for why he would have hit her sends the clear message that there CAN be a reason why someone hits their spouse.

“It doesn’t matter what was said between the two lovers, it doesn’t matter if the romance was coming to an end, because nothing warrants that response. No person, ever, should suffer violence at the hands of the person they love.

“That’s why, when it happened again, when I was on the phone with both of them and heard it drop, heard him say, ‘What if I pulled your hair back?’ and her scream for my help, I wondered like so many times before if I should break the code of silence that surrounds celebrities and invite the police into the situation, and in a split second decided that, yes, I was going to. Because I realized that as long as I was protecting the abuser from consequences, I was enabling the abuse and I could no longer partake. I had to stand up for my friend, and for what I believe in my gut to be the code of conduct by which human beings have to behave with each other.

“Whether we loved him or not has nothing to do with it. When it comes to violence, ‘love’ is no longer part of the equation.”

Amber Heard’s best friend details Depp’s alleged horrifying abuse | Page Six
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

So still not filing charges?
    BrickHouse, holly and dabdob like this.

Thread Information