Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree7155Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Effie is still asleep.
    I surely was and then too busy and i came in to THIS!!!!!!Now,i hope he cleans up and washes and do his teeth and drop the jewels and the hanging rugs and i have my Johnny back!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Marmar2 View Post
    If she had gotten pregnant, she would be set for life.
    yeah, but then she'd have to fuck him.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Actually, oily bread dough can be quite delicious if allowed to rise adequately and then baked at the proper temperature in a suitable vessel.
    Sure, but it's not much to look at.

Johnny Depp DivorceHis Family 'Hated' Amber

5/26/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's relationship was extremely bitter due to a full-blown feud between his family and Amber ... and this, we're told, is the backdrop for what is already an acrimonious divorce.
    Multiple sources connected to the ex-couple tell us, Johnny's 2 teenage kids, his 2 sisters and his mom "hated" Amber, and openly discussed it. We're told they talked about how Amber would rail on Johnny and "treat him like crap."
    Earlier this year, Johnny moved his mother, Betty Sue Palmer, into the L.A. compound where he and Amber lived ... and the tension was palpable. We're told mom often told friends she thought Amber was using Johnny for his money and fame, and to boost her own career.
    We're also told before Betty Sue moved in, she only saw her son once from the time he married Amber, and both Betty Sue and Johnny blame her for keeping them apart so she'd have full control.
    Our sources say Amber had 2 closed door sit-downs with Johnny's mom after she moved in, and after both meetings Betty Sue railed on her daughter-in-law, calling her a "terrible person."
    We broke the story ... Amber filed for divorce Monday ... 3 days after Betty Sue died. There was no prenup, and Amber wants spousal support.

Johnny Depp Divorce: His Family 'Hated' Amber Heard | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

DM is reporting Johnny has a $400m fortune. Umm, even with no pre up there is no way she is going to make a dent in his finances with only being married 18mos. I have to believe most of his money is tied up in trust funds for his kids, etc that Amber won't be able to touch.

Clearly a lot of celebrities get awful financial advice. No pre-nup, no known will with Prince, etc. Common sense doesn't apply to them I guess.
    Wisher likes this.

Amber has Dead Eyes. WTF does she have on him?

Johnny used to crash with a musician family member back in the day in Florida, and Johnny was a decent guy. He was great with hospitalized kids after his daughter's illness. I just dunno. He sure can act, though.

That said, Amber comes across as an opportunistic creep.
    Honeythorn and Wisher like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Luckily for Johnny all the movies he's made have been box office poison since he married her.
    Yeah but consider how much he'll have got paid just to turn up on set, never mind the other deals he might have had negotiated for a percentage of profits etc. He's not exactly been slacking over the last 15 months so even if she doesn't try and claim for a share of any royalties from previous work that he received during the course of the marriage she's still got her eyes on one hell of a chunk of change.

Guess l'il Amber didn't get the career boost she thought she would.
    She got one hell of a career boost. Before this she was one pretty face with minimal talent among dozens and dozens of the same. Then she gets a little notice for The Rum Diary (which she stank in, BTW), titillates the media with talk of being bisexual, Clitmatizes Depp into marrying her and she's suddenly everywhere - magazine covers, her fashion choices poured over, appearing at every event she can get to. Bitch has made out like a bandit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Can she really take much after such a short marriage?
    God (and Hollywood lawyers) love a trier. Whether she has to fight every step of the way or gets a payout to fuck off with the minimum amount of fuss she's not going to need to worry about how to pay her bills for quite some time - if ever again.

My big regret in all of this is that Saint Angelina of Jolie is working hard on her image so we don't have a chance to enjoy the spectacle of her becoming Amber's big name/big money target.

Also the Fail is claiming that Depp's mother, sisters and kids were all at odds with Amber and openly disliked her.

TMZ also reported that Depp and Heard had an 'extremely bitter' relationship because of a feud between the actor's family and his wife.
    Sources alleged that Depp's two teenage children, two sisters and his mother 'hated' Heard and would openly discuss it between themselves.
    His late mother also believed the actress 'treated him like c**p' and was using her son for his money and to further her own career, it was reported.
    They claimed relations deteriorated after Depp moved Betty Sue in the Los Angeles compound he shared with Heard.

TMZ reports: 'The tension was palpable. We're also told that, before Betty Sue moved in, she only saw her son once from the time he married Amber.
    'And both Betty Sue and Johnny blame her for keeping them apart so she'd have full control.'
    Insiders claim Heard had two 'closed door, sit-down' meetings with Betty Sue who allegedly branded the actress a 'terrible person'.
    DailyMail.com sought confirmation from the couple's spokesperson regarding the divorce proceedings, but did not receive an immediate response.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3609754/Battle-begins-Johnny-Depp-s-400M-fortune-Pirates-Caribbean-star-asks-judge-reject-Amber-Heard-s-request-spousal-support-NO-pre-nup.html

The rest of the article is a rehash of their previous lovers, what they've worked on etc.

Edit:

Johnny used to crash with a musician family member back in the day in Florida, and Johnny was a decent guy. He was great with hospitalized kids after his daughter's illness. I just dunno. He sure can act, though.

I've heard the same thing. My other half has done jobs at several hospitals where Johnny has made appearances for the kids and, knowing that I loved the original POTC film asked staff what he was like. According to them he did many wholly unpublicised visits and really gave his all to make the kids happy each time he was there.
    Wisher likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Damn, the tabloid mudslinging is starting early. I wonder how quickly Amber's camp will put out their side. I'd put good money on before the end of the day.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

this could give us a nice long juicy gossip time and keep us busy for a while...

His late mother also believed the actress 'treated him like c**p' and was using her son for his money and to further her own career, it was reported.
    Obviously.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Damn, the tabloid mudslinging is starting early. I wonder how quickly Amber's camp will put out their side. I'd put good money on before the end of the day.
    She'll claim drink/drugs/hard partying was the cause. Not that she probably didn't encourage it - a pissed up, pilled up, passed out man would be much easier for a gold digger to deal with than one who's merely merry and has the horn.
    Wisher and kasippu like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Also,God rest his momma,s soul!She produced the ultimate male dreamboat (for a long while)

It makes sense now that she filed within days of his mother's death. The family hated her. The mother hated her. The mother probably let Johnny know how much she hated Amber and why. I would imagine there was a massive fight between Johnny and Amber in the final days of his mother's life, and maybe he had had enough.

I see her like a Julianne Phillips. Had a mediocre career, married Bruce Springsteen in hopes of a career boost, got divorced and disappeared.
    Wisher likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It makes sense now that she filed within days of his mother's death. The family hated her. The mother hated her. The mother probably let Johnny know how much she hated Amber and why.
    Shoot - I hated her, and I have no dog in this hunt. She just comes across as ick. Watch her fabulous comic book movie career tank and enjoy.
    Wisher and snoopqueen like this.

I hope little bitch gets nothing out of him.
    SHELLEE, sluce, Kittylady and 8 others like this.

Thread Information