Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree7586Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

eva

Amber said, "Enough of this pussy, I want some real vagina!"
    Laurent, Wisher, idunno and 3 others like this.
    Insert witty line here

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    and yet, not one person saying they'd hit that. He's just yuck.
    Effie is still asleep.
    Wisher and MsDark like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by eva View Post
    Amber said, "Enough of this pussy, I want some real vagina!"
    I'm low-key wondering if she left his ass for another woman.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No prenup???????????????????????????????????? how stupid is he?
    If the no prenup is true, then the answer is very
    holly likes this.

Luckily for Johnny all the movies he's made have been box office poison since he married her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How thoroughly unsurprising. The succubus has completed her work. All hotness has been extracted. She leaves behind a badly coiffed, dirty, empty, dead shell.

Oh Johnny, you stupid stupid man. Anyone with half a functioning neuron could've told you this is the way it would go down. Bitch doesn't even care that you lost your mother. She's brutal.

To be fair, this is what he looked like when they met:

Maybe she didn't sign up for tequilla soaked captain rotted tooth.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

She didn't sign up for tequila soaked captain rotted tooth, she caused it.

He was just as icky with the last broad.

redcat, Angeli and Lalasnake like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Guess l'il Amber didn't get the career boost she thought she would.
    sluce, Wisher, Bluebonnet and 3 others like this.

What blind items does this answer? Enty went after this couple hard.
    Wisher likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

She's seeking spousal support.

Give me a break. She's got her own career and there are no children. Alimony is so last century.

Educate me on Cali community property divorce laws. Without a prenup will she be entitled to half his holdings, or just half of what he built during the 15 months of marriage?

Never mind. I connected with my friend Google.

http://www.divorcenet.com/resources/...ce-dividing-pr

Community Property and Separate Property

There is a strong presumption under California law that assets and debts a couple accumulates during marriage are community property. Property one spouse owned alone before the marriage, or acquired by gift or inheritance during the marriage, is that spouse’s separate property. Separate property also generally includes items purchased with or exchanged for separate property, earnings on separate property, and any increase in value of separate property, as long as the property owner can prove the claim with financial records or other documents.

California law also provides that property spouses acquire before divorce but after the date of separation is separate property. The date of separation is not necessarily the date one spouse moves out of the marital home. Instead, it is the date that one spouse decides to end the marriage, and it requires some act of physical separation combined with other actions clearly demonstrating that the spouse has decided to end the marriage.

The date of separation can become a big issue if just before the divorce one spouse either earned an unusual amount of money—got a large bonus at work or won the lottery, for example—or spent a significant amount of money. If the couple can’t agree on a date, a court will decide after considering all of the evidence. Courts usually lean toward later rather than earlier dates when evidence conflicts, so that more property is included as community property, rather than less.

A couple can agree either before or during marriage to change an asset that was originally separate property into community property, or vice versa. Such agreements must be in writing and must clearly state the intentions of the parties; simply changing the title of the property is not enough.

Sometimes a spouse changes a separate asset into a community asset without meaning to by combining—or “commingling”—separate property with marital property. A premarital bank account belonging to one spouse can become marital property if the other spouse makes deposits to it; a house owned by one spouse alone can become marital property (either in whole or in part) if both spouses pay the mortgage and other expenses.

Many types of assets can be partially community and partially separate, including retirement accounts one spouse contributed to both before and after the marriage, or a business one spouse started before marriage and continued operating after marriage.

Distinguishing community property from separate property can become very complicated, especially if one spouse owns a business or other asset to which the other contributed labor or funds during the marriage. If you have a complex property situation, you may need to consult an attorney for advice. Spouses who can’t decide what belongs to whom will have to let a court decide whether commingled property was a gift to the marriage or whether the original owner should be reimbursed in whole or in part.
    Wisher, spiderpig, holly and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Wow. I mean, not surprised just surprised it went public so fast. Thought they'd try to save face for a while longer.

So what do you all think? Depp sinks deeper into that stank hole he's crawled into or this snaps him out of it and we get Johnny back?

(and I hope Vanessa is happy where she is but enjoyed a bit of schadenfreude when she heard the news.)
    He was on Kimmel I think the other night and looked good. I hope he straightens up and not sink further into drugs and not be the next one who dies. I wonder if drugs are the reason for the split.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm low-key wondering if she left his ass for another woman.
    That's exactly what I thought. I read somewhere she's been seeing one for a year now. Who knows.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Thread Information