Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2310
Like Tree7776Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Accidentally on purpose?
    Novice and holly like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Well fuck, now I also wanna know what Paul Bettany texted back to him. Did he try to calm his ass down and talk sense into him? Did he "lol" and commisterate? Did he egg him on more to see how crazy he would get?

Enquiring minds wanna know and shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Makes me wonder what goes on in the aberrant household - especially looking at how his wife looks.
    I hope I am doing his a dis-service but.......

and then there is this...... puts a *whole* new light on shit

Paul Bettany

@Paul_Bettany

known Johnny Depp for years and through several relationships. He's the sweetest, kindest, gentlest man that I've ever known. Just saying.
    6:07 PM May 28, 2016

Side eyeing Paul Bettany now.

And this does not give me pleasure.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not sure all my text messages from all my conversations on all my phones over the years would amount to 70,000. So 70,000 with one person?!

@Paul_Bettany

known Johnny Depp for years and through several relationships. He's the sweetest, kindest, gentlest man that I've ever known. Just saying.
    6:07 PM May 28, 2016
    Mmmm... yes, Paul, my sweetest, kindest, gentlest friends also send me literally tens of thousands of text, some of which suggest murdering, burning and then copulating with their ex's corpse. Just saying.
    sprynkles, Sarzy and Lofty Bike like this.

Partners in crime.
    fgg and lindsaywhit like this.

I can't decide whether Johnny Depp is morphing into Gomez Addams or our generation's Peter Lorre:

czb and Lofty Bike like this.

This has been going on for almost four years. I would have expected at least one of them to have been married and divorced again by this point.
    louiswinthorpe111 and holly like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I'm not sure all my text messages from all my conversations on all my phones over the years would amount to 70,000. So 70,000 with one person?!
    Depends on how much one uses texting as a way of communication. I have a friend who is a bit weird with texting (he has an app or something that keeps total of the number of texts he sends and receives) and once told me we had well over 50,000+ texts between us; that was a few years ago, so I've no idea what the number is now
    Jadestone likes this.

What the hell is Depp's end game here? Is he TRYING to get charges brought against him??
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

^ He probably didn't expect his legal team to "accidentally" release his texts. Wonder if he'll sue them next.
    Nevan and sprynkles like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Maybe what they know is the truth is even worse than what he's already been accused of.

He's obviously broke (for him anyway) and desperate.

If he'd quietly moved on and never uttered a single word about Amber and pretended that time never even existed, cleaned up and started looking good again, started dating again (I'm sure even after that shit with Amber there would be plenty of too-young-for-him starlets dumb enough to get involved with him), got papped hanging out with his kids or walking his dogs, and overall back to pretending he was that sweet guy that he's able to act like he is when he's sober and has his shit halfway together then he could have been back in business making blockbusters.

I think he's been this way forever, though. I just think it begins harder to hide as you get older. I can't remember if it was when he broke up with Winona Ryder or Kate Moss, but apparently he destroyed a hotel room. He's Dorian Gray without the painting.
    sprynkles, sputnik, Sarzy and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think he's been this way forever, though. I just think it begins harder to hide as you get older. I can't remember if it was when he broke up with Winona Ryder or Kate Moss, but apparently he destroyed a hotel room. He's Dorian Gray without the painting.
    “[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]Their passion for one another spilled over into heated arguments. The couple was spotted shouting at each other in public, according to reports, and one reported spat resulted in Depp’s arrest. At 5:30 a.m. on September 13, 1994, the actor was [/COLOR]arrested for criminal mischief[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]at New York’s Mark Hotel for allegedly trashing his hotel room. Police found Depp “in a state of possible intoxication” and Moss uninjured. A criminal-court judge [/COLOR]dismissed the charge[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)] against Depp on the condition that he stay out of trouble for six months. Depp paid the Mark $9,767.12 including more than $2,000 for damages, plus the bill for the remainder of his reservation”

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]“I think Johnny obviously has a temper,” his friend, director John Waters told PEOPLE at the time of the incident. “But this is a very minor incident. The room service must have been bad.””

[/COLOR]
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Thread Information