Page 152 of 153 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2291
Like Tree7708Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Almost all the flesh is gone from that disgusting picture. How in the fuck did he write anything with that?? And further, how in the fuck do you go 24 hours with that kind of pain??? AND there's no blue ink whatsoever on the severed finger (if that's what it is, it looks fake). Even if he "dunked" it in the blue ink, there would still be blue ink further down towards his knuckle ... you know, anywhere there's still actual outer skin. He's crazy, gross and waaaay past his hot phase.
    If he was fucked up enough, he was probably feeling no pain. Not until his high wore off.

He's obviously still on drugs if we're supposed to believe everything that it's well documented that he did was because she "made him". How about don't be an out of control junkie and make stupid choices?
    Novice, lindsaywhit, Nevan and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Sorry folks, I've tried everything I can to get the article to copy/paste but my ancient tablet just won't cooperate. If someone with non-crappy tech can do it I'd appreciate it.

New recordings of 'informal' counselling sessions between Depp and Heard have come out as part of his legal action against her in which she admits to repeatedly hitting him and throwing things at him during arguments and mocking him for walking away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pans-tape.html
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Ugh. Just stop already Johnny. He should be long past this.

Clean the fuck up. Move on. Go back to work.

Get a counselor/babysitter/sober companion if that's what it takes. And one for your finances too.
    sputnik likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I scrolled down to the bottom of the article and read the transcript. It was stressful just reading it. What a toxic situation they were in.

She's a master gas lighter and abusive. He's psycho himself. A match made in hell that was going to implode.

I think some of us here thought this relationship was violent on both sides the entire time. They looked like a train wreck. They both committed domestic violence.

It would probably be best if Depp let this go but I understand the human need to want the whole story out there. Amber becoming some domestic abuse spokesperson really was too much unless she was going to be honest about how it can go both ways. That actually might help people since I think that can often be the case in toxic relationships.
    czb, mostroop, weathered1 and 13 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^ Yep, I still say she opened the door to all this with her NYT op-ed about being the victim of domestic abuse. She should have let it go, because now he's NOT letting it go.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

"Gnarly digit" from the TMZ article cracked me up. Someone has a new nickname.

"#Justice for Johnny Depp" is trending on Twitter.
    I will not go near that hashtag, because the level of crazy I suspect there.
    sprynkles and Sarzy like this.

So he managed to find someone who gave him a small taste of what he's been dishing out for years? Forgive me if I don't think he deserves 50 mil.
    Lofty Bike and mopar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Yep, I still say she opened the door to all this with her NYT op-ed about being the victim of domestic abuse. She should have let it go, because now he's NOT letting it go.
    I understand why, he lost jobs and was seen as the bad woman abuser and she the sufferer in silence, this really doesn't help REAL domestic abuse victims, on the contrary
    This audio tapes, Imagine if it was the other way around and he was saying was she i saying....

He sounds so high in all these recordings

JD: You punched me.AH: I'm sorry that I didn't, uh, uh, hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you. Babe, you're not punched.
    JD: Don't tell me what it feels like to be punched!
    AH: I know, you've been in a lot of fights, been around a long time. I know, I know. Yeah.
    JD: No! When you have a f**king closed fist.
    AH: You didn't get punched. You got hit. I'm sorry I hit you like this. But I did not punch you. I did not f**king deck you. I f**king was hitting you.
    JD: You can't deck me.
    AH: I don't know what the motion of my actual hand was, but you're fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you.

AH: That's the difference between me and you, you're a f**king baby.
    JD: Because you start physical fights?
    AH: You are such a baby! Grow the f**k up Johnny!
    JD: Because you start physical fights?
    AH: I did start a physical fight.

JD: Yeah, you did. So I had to get the f**k out of there.

^ Good point, It's usually the guy who tries to minimize what happened..."I didn't shove her, I just gave her a little push"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The primary reason he can't get work and is broke is because he's an unstable junkie and a liability to any company and it's finally started to catch up to him. He's many other things (that have been swept under the rug for decades) too. This is probably why he eventually stuck his dick in a chick with the potential to match his level of crazy.

I guarantee you would have seen a spiral like this years ago if he hadn't ran off to France and met Vanessa.

Yes she should probably shut up about DV like yesterday. But JD doesn't deserve 50 mil because he dished out at least as much as (and probably more than) he got. If he weren't an unstable junkie he wouldn't be making a money grab like this.

He's the typical narc asshole who's now able to latch onto someone/something besides himself to blame for his life going into the shitter.

#AmberHeardIsAnAbuser trending on twitter. Lots of demands that everyone apologize to Johnny now!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    If the burn and the finger happened during the same fight, none of his fingers look “severed” in this pic. And why is he suddenly releasing this pic now? And this seems like a strange pic to take in the first place. It’s not a close up or specific injury pic like hers were.
    I hope the hospital staff were up to date on all their vaccinations and were dressed head to foot in haz-mat clothing. It doesn't look as if he's washed his hands in weeks!
    crayzeehappee and kasippu like this.

Thread Information