Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150
Results 2,236 to 2,247 of 2247
Like Tree7586Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

They both might be assholes, but that doesn't negate the fact that he's a violent abuser with a long history of violence and abuse.
    Novice, sputnik and ChemicalHelena like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He needs to learn when it's time to just keep quiet.
    sputnik, Novice, fgg and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    They both might be assholes, but that doesn't negate the fact that he's a violent abuser with a long history of violence and abuse.
    Unfortunately I think they're both abusive.
    What a terrible combination.

Does anyone think she really painted bruises on her face and that a grainy elevator photo proves she had no bruises?
    The problem is, if you blow your credibility in one instance, it's pretty much shot for the whole deal.
    sputnik likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Which is why it needs to go to court........we're all speculating AND angry/easily led by the very notion of alleged abuse .....the real proof of which (on either side) might not even exist.

Both sides are attempting to manipulate and drive the narrative with easily exploited moral public 'outrage' (he's a beater, she's a grifter), it's all going to have to come down to the simple facts because they've both muddied the waters and caused so much distraction with their BS.

Moral outrage IS dangerous, there was a pro-Assange tweet by Glen Greenwald recently which Patricia Arquette responded to with a negative, speaking instead about rape allegations, when it was pointed out that neither woman had actually accused Assange of rape Patricia THEN decided to start talking about the dangers of umm 'stealing' state secrets instead.......you know the ones where lies were told (and tax payer dollars used to traffic little boys to Afghan tribal leaders as sex slaves to win favour)......but to Patricia Arquette Assange not having an aids test (the crux of the allegations against Assange) was the bigger moral outrage that she'd chosen/been led to follow.
    Moral outage unfortunately switches on our reactionary/small minded/short sighted lizard brains, i've heard plenty of US folks in serious positions of power who want Australian citizen Assange tried with US treason ......and they see absolutely NO irony in their own reasoning......while scarily holding REAL positions of power.
    twitchy2.0 and crayzeehappee like this.

I imagine she would have painted the bruises on before she called the cops if that was her intent.. but she didn’t. In fact, I think she would have been religious about painting the bruises on everytime she walked out the house if she was lying about something like that... but she didn’t. I think the bruises were real and she sometimes wore makeup to cover it up.

As for the cops, I can’t explain why they didn’t see any marks on her face at the time. That is a bit odd.
    Novice and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I’ve had an accident before when it has taken 4 weeks for the bruising to fully come out - bruises don’t immediately appear so it depends when they saw her imo.
    Sleuth likes this.

I bruise very easily and a lot of times they don’t show up for days.
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Lots of things go to court. And lots of people with lots of money get away with things that they wouldn't otherwise, even when they don't manage to be able to avoid court cases.

Johnny is an asshole junkie who's shitty with money, pissy that he has less of it and wanting to lay blame to anyone but himself for his situation. He will probably be his own undoing eventually. If there's anyone who needs to try and keep things OUT of court it's him. Lawyers cost money. He's spent his life wasting money. And now his sources for obtaining more are starting to dry up because of his unstable behavior (and looking like shit).

His fucked up shit goes back to before Amber Heard was even an unfertilized egg. Courts aren't going to do shit about any of the things he's already gotten away with. Like that time he ran off to France for a spell.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Johnny Depp Sends Subpoena to James Franco After Appearing in Surveillance Video With Amber Heard

Johnny Depp is sending a subpoena to James Franco after alleged surveillance video surfaced showing the actor meeting with Amber Heard a day after the fight that reportedly ended the couple’s marriage.

The video was obtained by The Blast, and was taken on May 22, 2016 in an elevator of the Los Angeles apartment that Johnny and Amber once shared.

Amber is seen riding the elevator, and then reappearing with James. They also seemingly do not want to allow their faces to be seen clearly by the elevator camera.

Johnny‘s team reportedly wants to question James, who is being called on as a “witness,” to see if they discussed the fight, or if James saw alleged injuries to her face from the night.

For more details from the surveillance video, head to TheBlast.com.

Johnny Depp Sends Subpoena to James Franco After Appearing in Surveillance Video With Amber Heard | Amber Heard, James Franco, Johnny Depp : Just Jared

^^^ This seems suspicious. What is Franco doing with someone over the age of 30?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    ^^^ This seems suspicious. What is Franco doing with someone over the age of 30?

Thread Information