Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2244
Like Tree7569Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'd bet the tapes show both of them high off their asses and fighting. Neither wants them released.
    I'd believe this - they are both messy. On the other hand, I can imagine not wanting 87 home tapes released about me, either. Mostly because it would show conclusively how much time I spend reading gossip and playing Spades.
    Trixie, Novice, Mrs P and 8 others like this.

^If it was me, it would show how much time I spend rubbing my cat's belly. But in my defense, when she lays in front of me and gives me that look with her round kitty cat eyes, what am I supposed to do? I'm only human.
    Mrs P, Nevan, Novice and 12 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I think he needs money and to do that he needs to rehab his career and go back to being a box office draw. He got fired from pirates and looks like a bloated sad angry drunk version of his former self and this is way of telling the world how incensed he is that someone would make up such horrible lies and I guess convince people heís not a violent drunk abusive jerk?
    Itís a dumb move. What he should do is get the fuck over himself, hire a personal trainer and a sobriety coach, make a Serious Film or a really cool indie and adopt a puppy and give a few interviews and heíll be rich again. Even Brad Pitt worked out, quit drinking, took up sculpting and did that GQ interview with the ridiculous photos.
    also, notice Vanessa paradis isnít exactly running to the press to tell them what a wonderful husband and father depp was
    I couldn't agree more with this.

This dude has been an abusive asshole for years and with many women. Amber Heard is only one in a string of them. If she gave back anywhere near what he dished out then he probably had it coming.

That said, I think he did have a few years of relative "calm" with Vanessa. But ultimately that ended and as she has kids with him, she will take anything she knows to the grave.

I have thought this dude a woman and substance abusing raging narcissistic asshole with a secret dark side ever since the 90s. With occasional calm/semi-sober spells when he's around someone who makes him have & keep his shit somewhat together. In other words, not an Amber Heard type. He's a pathetic idiot when it comes to these chicks.
    sputnik and lindsaywhit like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yes, it was the mis-match from hell and they both knew it but both had different reasons for going into it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I have thought this dude a woman and substance abusing raging narcissistic asshole with a secret dark side ever since the 90s. With occasional calm/semi-sober spells when he's around someone who makes him have & keep his shit somewhat together. In other words, not an Amber Heard type. He's a pathetic idiot when it comes to these chicks.
    Exactly!

Is this proof Johnny Depp DIDN'T hit Amber Heard? New questions over actress's injuries and damning evidence from key witnesses revealed in court papers for his $50m lawsuit against his ex-wife

• Megastar Johnny Depp taking defamation legal action against ex-wife Heard
    • Claimed she 'cynically timed' latest attack to coincide with the new film release
    • Depp says he's lost film roles, including Jack Sparrow role, over accusations
    • 2017 divorce settlement cost £5.3m but included 'clause to drop accusations'

By TOM LEONARD IN NEW YORK FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    PUBLISHED: 22:26, 8 March 2019 | UPDATED: 07:48, 9 March 2019
    s

According to Johnny Depp, the secret to good acting is not to act, but rather to react. Nobody could say he hasn’t reacted to his ex-wife Amber Heard for portraying herself as a victim of domestic violence.
    In a defamation legal action revealed a few days ago, he is demanding $50 million damages for a newspaper article she wrote on the issue, claiming it cost him his lucrative role in the Pirates Of The Caribbean films.
    The actor, who played Captain Jack Sparrow, fired a broadside of allegations at his ex-wife, as I found when I read through the 40-page complaint filed in a Virginia court.

+12

Actor Johnny Depp with ex-wife actress Amber Heard, pictured at a Hollywood premiere of '3 Days to Kill', are embroiled in a new court case as questions are raised over Heard's facial injuries she claimed Depp inflicted

It’s Depp’s bid not only to clear his name as an alleged wife beater, but also to paint his accuser as unfaithful and the real ‘predator’ in their unhappy marriage.
    Citing new evidence from witnesses, the lawsuit claims Heard, star of the superhero film Aquaman, concocted with friends a false story about Depp’s violence towards her in order to advance her career and fame.
    Not only were her allegations an ‘elaborate hoax’, it is claimed, but she cynically timed her latest attack to coincide with the release of the film which gave Heard her first starring role in big-budget feature.

+12

Evidence submitted to Los Angeles Superior County Court by actress Amber Heard showing her bruised face. Actor Johnny Depp was issued with a restraining order after his estranged wife claimed she was a victim of domestic abuse

+12

Depp, pictured attending the premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, is suing Amber Heard $50 million for portraying herself as a victim of domestic violence in a newspaper article that accused him of hurting her

Depp, 55, also claims she was cheating on him with billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk pretty much throughout their marriage.
    Depp adds that 32-year-old Heard was the violent one in their relationship, claiming he needed to have a finger surgically reattached after she hurled a vodka bottle at him.
    Heard didn’t mention Depp in a December piece for the Washington Post, titled ‘I spoke up against sexual violence — and faced our culture’s wrath’. However, she wrote: ‘Two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse’, and the article was widely assumed to have been about him and the accusations she levelled against him during their acrimonious break-up in 2016.

+1

The Pirates of the Caribbean star claims Heard cynically timed her allegations to coincide with the release of her new movie Aquaman

Depp’s lawyer, Adam Waldman, says the article was an ‘abuse of the #MeToo movement’ as Heard ‘masquerades as victim’ when she was actually the ‘abuser’.
    The lawsuit cites testimony from staff at Eastern Columbia, a Los Angeles building where Depp and Heard shared a penthouse home, who ‘unanimously debunked’ her main allegation against the star.
    Mr Waldman says he and his client looked forward to presenting ‘overwhelming video, photographic and eyewitness evidence’ to clear Depp’s name — a name now tainted in Hollywood’s #MeToo era.
    But to understand the true nature of the case — and the vitriol involved — we have to examine this high-stakes battle between Depp and Heard chapter by chapter…

THE £5.3m DIVORCE DEAL
    A divorce settlement had been reached early in 2017 which gave Heard £5.3 million (which she promised to give to charity), although there were conditions attached. The actress withdrew her accusations that he physically abused her.
    Her claims had included that he dragged her by her hair and tried to smother her with a pillow. Bisexual Heard, who met Depp when appearing in his 2011 film The Rum Diary, also agreed not to talk further about their split.
    Depp retracted his allegations that she was a gold digger. And they both admitted their marriage was ‘volatile’ but there was ‘never intent of physical or emotional harm’.

+12

Depp and Heard first met while filming the Rum Diary, an adaptation of a Hunter S. Thompson novel. They began living together the following year, and eventually married in a private ceremony

+12

The pair famously appeared in a bizarre videotaped apology after smuggling his dogs Pistol and Boo into Australia illegally on a private jet. They made the tape during a hearing at Southport Magistrates Court, Gold Coast, Australia

However, their uneasy truce hardly ended hostilities. Sources say Heard is keen to appear in London’s High Court to defend a British newspaper Depp is suing for calling him a wife-beater.
    Since their divorce, the pair have sniped like duelling wizards in the Fantastic Beasts films — over which creator J. K. Rowling had to publicly defend Depp’s casting as evil sorcerer Grindelwald, saying she was ‘genuinely happy’ to have him cast, based on her understanding of the ‘circumstances’ of his divorce.
    However, Depp gave his critics ample ammunition by giving a disastrous interview in which he was portrayed as a self-pitying wreck who drinks vodka for breakfast and smokes endless cannabis joints.

+12

'It’s insulting to say that I spent $30,000 on wine. It’s more'. Last year Depp told Rolling Stone that he was close to financial ruin, despite making as much as $650 million throughout his career

Details of the extravagance of the cash-strapped star, who is said to have earned £489 million, further soured the mood against him.
    Whether ridding himself of his ‘wife-beater’ label will solve all his problems is debatable, but he clearly feels it cannot be allowed to stand.
    Depp’s lawyers say they have provided supporting visual evidence in the form of 87 clips of footage from security cameras. It’s understood his team has 17 eyewitnesses waiting in the wings.

DAY DEPP WAS ‘LURED’ TO PENTHOUSE
    The central accusation made by Heard — supported with a photo of her bruised cheek and eye — was that Depp unleashed a storm of violence on May 21, 2016.
    According to Depp’s court claim, the incident was essentially a set-up in which Heard ‘lured’ him to their penthouse to pick up some of his belongings after he told her he wanted to split up. A female friend was also there, talking to another of Heard’s social circle on the phone.
    Heard’s version of events is that Depp grabbed a mobile phone, ‘wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher’ and threw it at her, hitting her in the face ‘with great force’. She said he then battered her face and used a magnum of champagne as a weapon to destroy the flat.

+12

The Eastern Columbia Building in downtown Los Angeles where Johnny Depp is reported to have paid $2 million for a penthouse apartment

Her two friends — including the one who was not in the penthouse but heard everything on the phone — supported her. Police were called to the penthouse that night and, as they’ve testified, saw no evidence of injury on her face or damage to the flat, the lawsuit notes. However, when Heard appeared in court six days later sporting a battered face, a judge granted her a temporary restraining order against Depp.
    Depp left LA for many weeks for work almost immediately after the alleged incident, his lawsuit notes.

THE SUSPICIOUS CONCIERGE
    While Depp was away, building staff — just like the police officers — noticed no sign of injury to Heard’s face in the few days in between the phone-hurling and her court appearance, according to the lawsuit. Cornelius Harrell, a concierge, was working on the front desk on the afternoon after the alleged assault. Depp’s lawyers say he was captured by the building’s security cameras taking Heard to the post room to collect a package sent to her.
    He testified under oath that she ‘did not have any bruises, cuts, scratches or swelling on her face’ and that — in his words — he was struck by how ‘beautiful’, ‘radiant’ and ‘refreshed’ she looked.
    Alejandro Romero, the building’s security officer, testified that, either on the Monday or Tuesday after the alleged attack, Heard asked him to accompany her to the penthouse as she feared there had been an attempted break-in.

+12

Cornelius Harrell, a concierge at Depp's apartment block, testified to seeing that Heard ‘did not have any bruises, cuts, scratches or swelling on her face’ in the days in between the phone-hurling and her court appearance

He agreed and ‘throughout this interaction, Mr Romero said he got “a full shot” of [her] face’ and saw no signs of injury either, says the lawsuit. Mr Romero testified that he ‘couldn’t believe’ her domestic abuse allegations, say Depp’s lawyers.
    ‘We watched the news and we saw the pictures . . . and the next day I saw her, I was like, “Come on, really?”,’ Mr Romero said in his deposition. The photos he saw showed Heard with a ‘big mark on her — on her eyes and her cheek’, but he hadn’t seen anything like it in the flesh, he said.
    Another colleague, concierge Trinity Esparza, was also suspicious, says the complaint. She said she saw Heard throughout the week after the alleged Depp assault and the actress — who wore no make-up — showed neither bruises nor cuts. Then, on Friday, May 27 — the day Heard went to court — she ‘had a red cut underneath her right eye and red marks by her eye’.
    When she learned Heard had been granted a restraining order, Ms Esparza reviewed security camera video in the building to see if she had missed the injuries on her face earlier in the week. She hadn’t, says the legal complaint.
    Instead, it adds, she spotted video of Heard in the lobby with her sister, Whitney, and a friend three nights after the alleged attack. The concierge ‘testified that she saw Whitney pretend to punch her sister in the face’ before all three of them laughed.
    Brandon Patterson, the general manager, testified he watched the same video and Heard’s face showed no sign of marks.
    Isaac Baruch, a friend and building neighbour of the celebrity couple, is also cited in the lawsuit. He says on the morning after the alleged attack, Heard complained to him Depp had hit her. While she ‘stretched her neck’ to show him her alleged injuries, he said he couldn’t see anything, and continued to see her during the week with no signs of damage to her face.
    Mr Baruch said he confronted Heard days later ‘about how upset he was at her false abuse allegations’, according to the lawsuit. ‘Amber then told me she did not want anything from Johnny and it was her lawyers who were doing all of this,’ he testified.

HEARD’S CLAIM OF HARASSMENT
    Heard’s lawyers have rejected Depp’s claims in the lawsuit. ‘This frivolous action is just the latest of Johnny Depp’s repeated eff-orts to silence Amber Heard. She will not be silenced,’ said her lawyer Eric George. ‘Mr Depp’s actions prove he is unable to accept the truth of his ongoing abusive behaviour.
    ‘While he appears hell-bent on achieving self destruction, we will prevail in defeating this groundless lawsuit and ending the continued vile harassment of my client by Mr Depp and his legal team.’

THE VODKA BOTTLE ATTACK
    In referring to Heard as the real ‘abuser’ in the marriage, Depp’s lawsuit points to an incident nearly ten years ago when police arrested the actress at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport for physically assaulting her girlfriend Tasya van Ree.

+12

Amber Heard (right) with her ex-girlfriend Tasya van Ree (left) in New York City, who it is claimed she assaulted in a Seattle airport before her relationship with Depp

She spent a night behind bars but prosecutors decided against pressing charges. Ms Van Ree has since defended Heard, saying the incident was ‘misinterpreted’.
    Depp’s lawsuit also describes a ‘particularly gruesome episode’ when Heard ‘shattered the bones in the tip of Mr Depp’s right middle finger, almost completely cutting it off’ when she threw a glass vodka bottle at him in Australia.
    ‘The bottle shattered as it came into contact with Mr Depp’s hand, and the broken glass and impact severed and shattered Mr Depp’s finger,’ says the lawsuit.
    It was ‘one of many projectiles she launched at him in this and other instances’. He also alleges she ‘kicked and punched him with regularity’, and punched him in the face when he turned up late for her 30th birthday party in 2016.

THE ‘UNFAITHFUL’ SCENT OF MUSK
    Turning to Elon Musk, the lawsuit says the SpaceX and Tesla entrepreneur was making ‘night-time’ visits to the Depp penthouse around the time Heard ‘presented her battered face to the public’.
    The information comes from the same building staff who said they saw no sign of her injuries. They told the Depp camp that Heard was secretly ‘spending time’ with Musk (who in 2016 divorced British actress Talulah Riley) within a month of her marrying Depp.

+12

Depp claims that Amber Heard (left) was 'having an affair throughout' the couple's marriage with SpaceX and Tesla entrepreneur Elon Musk (right) according to building staff at Depp's apartment

Heard asked the staff to allow Musk to use the building’s garage and the penthouse lift ‘late at night’, says the lawsuit. The court papers claim Musk started appearing at the penthouse shortly after she learned Depp wanted her to sign a post-nuptial agreement.
    Musk — who had a short-lived romance with Heard — has insisted their relationship only started after her marriage ended. His spokesman said: ‘Elon and Amber didn’t start seeing each other until May 2016. Even then it was infrequent. Their relationship didn’t become romantic until some time later.’

AXED AS JACK SPARROW
    According to Depp’s lawyer, Adam Waldman, Heard’s allegation about the phone throwing was a ‘poorly executed hoax’ designed to ‘generate positive publicity for herself’ — and it worked, he says.
    She became a ‘darling of the #MeToo movement’, appointed a ‘human rights champion’ for the United Nations, ambassador for women’s rights at the American Civil Liberties Union and a global spokesman for L’Oreal Paris.
    She ‘revived’ her allegations in the Washington Post to coincide with the release of Aquaman — her first starring role in a big-budget film — which came out in U.S. cinemas days later.

+12

Depp is also claiming he has lost out on one of his iconic film roles as Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise because of Heard's accusations. Disney insiders have said however that the character, featuring in five films, may have been cut several months earlier

While her career has soared since the scandal, Depp’s reputation and film career have ‘sustained immense damage’, says the lawsuit. He has ‘lost roles in movies’ and when he was cast in them, ‘there were public outcries for the film makers to recast their roles’.
    The reaction to her article was ‘swift and severe’, it adds, as days later Disney officially announced he would no longer play Captain Jack Sparrow — ‘one of his most iconic roles’.
    In fact, Disney insiders had admitted Depp’s character might be forced to walk the plank several months earlier. Although he had starred in five Pirates films over 14 years that earned more than $4.5 billion, the company saved a reported $90 million by cutting him out of the sixth instalment.
    Yet for all his money problems, it seems Depp may be less worried about multi-million dollar compensation and more concerned about rescuing his tarnished reputation. Hollywood still forgives all manner of drugs-and-drink debauchery and financial foolishness — but woe betide a male star who falls foul of the #MeToo movement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6788411/Johnny-Depps-starts-50million-lawsuit-against-ex-wife-Amber-Heards-questions-injuries.html

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

if she,s proven lying,she would do terrible damage to all real victims out there..the ones with no cameras and lawyers and people willing to lie for her..she will give the real victims a bad name..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

That Eastern Columbia building is absolutely hideous.

I can't stand her and can't believe she got the Aquaman role.
    kasippu, effie2, Jadestone and 3 others like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

She was horrible in Aquaman.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    if she,s proven lying,she would do terrible damage to all real victims out there..the ones with no cameras and lawyers and people willing to lie for her..she will give the real victims a bad name..
    Was thinking the same.
    effie2 likes this.

Citing new evidence from witnesses, the lawsuit claims Heard, star of the superhero film Aquaman, concocted with friends a false story about Deppís violence towards her in order to advance her career and fame.

Shades of Jussie Smollet.

IIRC, the witness "evidence" isn't really new, the cops initially said no evidence of injury, as did other witnesses in the building, and no charges were ever filed against him.

As I thought, the op-ed she wrote really pissed him off, as did the fact that his career has suffered and hers hasn't. But she started this latest round by poking the bear. And again, right before her big movie was being released...

But, ugh, I really don't want to rehash any of it--it was bad enough the first time around.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She was horrible in Aquaman.
    Bloke and I saw The Rum Diary at the cinema (stands out in my mind because it turned into our first date) and we both came out thinking it was a fair adaptation of a rambling, slightly disjointed book but that the blonde who played Chenault stunk up the screen.

ETA: it took some searching, but I found my original post from 2011.

What was the last movie you watched, and what did you think of it?
    Last edited by Kittylady; March 9th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
    CornFlakegrl and sprynkles like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Shades of Jussie Smollet.

IIRC, the witness "evidence" isn't really new, the cops initially said no evidence of injury, as did other witnesses in the building, and no charges were ever filed against him.

As I thought, the op-ed she wrote really pissed him off, as did the fact that his career has suffered and hers hasn't. But she started this latest round by poking the bear. And again, right before her big movie was being released...

But, ugh, I really don't want to rehash any of it--it was bad enough the first time around.

But he can’t blame her (completely) for being skint and a stinker of an actor since both are due to his own actions (or lack of if we are talking about his acting).
    When he was sober he was a good actor but I can’t recall seeing him in anything since PotC where he didn’t play Jack Spartow or look bloated and stoned.
    I read a couple of articles (Rolling Stone & another one) recently from a while ago and they both came across as the same Libertine-come-to-life character.
    sputnik and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

He has been good in the Fantastic Beasts movies.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Amber Heard recounts horrific abuse at hands of ‘Monster’ Johnny Depp

“Violent” Johnny Depp became “the Monster” on drugs and booze, then beat, strangled and tormented his then-wife Amber Heard, she alleges in a new, harrowing court filing.

Heard, who was married to the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star for just over a year until she filed for divorce in May 2016, claims in horrific detail that Depp repeatedly hit her, ripped out her hair, choked and nearly suffocated her in a Virginia court filing in response to his $50 million defamation lawsuit against her.

Depp’s lawsuit relates to a 2018 op-ed by Heard for the Washington Post where she describes being the victim of domestic abuse but does not mention him in the piece. His lawsuit claims she insinuates he was the abuser and that Heard’s allegations are a “hoax.”

Heard, 32, has now responded by detailing numerous alleged incidents with Depp, 55, in papers exclusively obtained by The Post.

Heard states that she began dating Depp in early 2012, “About a year into our relationship, I began to witness Johnny abusing drugs and alcohol … On some occasions, when Johnny simultaneously used both illegal narcotics and prescription medications I have had to get him medical attention. Whenever he was using, I worried for both of us. He would become a totally different person, often delusional and violent.

“We called that version of Johnny, ‘the Monster’.

“Johnny often would not remember his delusional and violent conduct after he came out of his drunk or medicated states. … Because I loved Johnny, I had believed his multiple promises that he could and would get better. I was wrong.”

On the morning they boarded a private jet to fly from Boston to LA in May 2014, Heard states Depp appeared to be already drunk and was clutching a bottle of Champagne.

“On the flight, Johnny ordered the flight attendants to give him an oxygen tank, and drank heavily. Johnny’s handlers told me that he was upset that I was filming a movie with a romantic scene with James Franco the day before. Soon, Johnny began to throw objects at me. Instead of reacting to his behavior, I simply moved seats. That didn’t stop him. He provocatively pushed a chair at me as I walked by, yelled at me, and taunted me by yelling out the name ‘James Franco.’

“At some point, I stood up, and Johnny kicked me in the back, causing me to fall over. Johnny threw his boot at me while I was on the ground. Johnny continued to scream obscenities until he went into the plane bathroom and passed out locked in the bathroom for the remainder of the flight.”

Depp allegedly apologized in a later text message, writing, “Once again, I find myself in a place of shame and regret. Of course, I am sorry. I really don’t know why or what happened. But I will never do it again.”

His message continued, “My illness somehow crept up and grabbed me … I must get better . . . Again, I am so sorry, so sorry. … I love you and I feel so bad for letting you down.”

Heard says Depp’s assistant Stephen Deuters also messaged her, saying Johnny “was appalled. When I told him he kicked you, he cried.” Deuters adds, “He’s a little lost boy. And needs all the help he can get.”

The couple married in February 2015. Yet just a month into their marriage, Heard goes on to allege that, in March 2015, Depp — who was supposed to be clean at the time but didn’t believe taking ecstasy broke his sobriety — went on a three-day bender on MDMA/ecstasy in Australia.

“Johnny told me that I had not explicitly forbidden him from taking ecstasy. The argument heated up, and Johnny pushed me, slapped me, and shoved me to the ground before I retreated to a locked bedroom.”

The next morning, “I went downstairs to find that Johnny was still awake, and that he had stayed up all night, having taken about eight MDMA pills. He was also drinking again. We got into a fight that Johnny made physical, and I barricaded myself in one of the rooms. That didn’t stop Johnny from busting through the door of the room I was in.

“By nightfall, Johnny had hit me multiple times, shoved and pushed me to the ground, choked me, and spit in my face.

“Johnny then handed me a liquor bottle that he was drinking from, and asked me, ‘What are you going to do?’ I threw the bottle on the floor. Johnny responded by starting to throw cans and unopened glass bottles at me. . .

“That night, Johnny shoved me into a ping pong table that collapsed underneath me. Johnny threw bottles through the window panels of a glass door, breaking two panes, and leaving glass everywhere. Johnny then grabbed me, gripping my body and nightgown. He tore the nightgown off, and at some point, I was naked and barefoot, covered in alcohol and glass.

“Johnny grabbed me by my hair and choked me against the refrigerator in the kitchen. I tried to stand myself up but I was sliding around the glass-strewn floor and countertop. Johnny threw me away from him, and I tried to run away as Johnny continued to throw objects and alcohol at me.

“In one of the most horrific and scariest moments of this three-day ordeal, Johnny grabbed me by the neck and collarbone and slammed me against the countertop. I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms. Scared for my life, I told Johnny, ‘You are hurting me and cutting me.’ Johnny ignored me, continuing to hit me with the back of one closed hand, and slamming a hard plastic phone against a wall with his other until it was smashed into smithereens. While he was smashing the phone, Johnny severely injured his finger, cutting off the tip of it. . . . Once I was able to get away, I barricaded myself in an upstairs bedroom.

“On the third day of Johnny staying awake without sleeping, I came downstairs to find numerous messages Johnny had written to me around the house, on the walls and on my clothes, written in a combination of oil paint and the blood from his broken and severed finger. Johnny also urinated all over the house.” Heard states that the actor was finally hospitalized, and Heard states she was left with “a busted lip, a swollen nose, and cuts all over my body . . . to this day, I still have scars on my arms and feet from this incident.”

Heard describes how in March 2015 she punched an enraged Depp, fearing that he would push her younger sister Whitney down the stairs at his home in LA. She states, “He began to destroy personal property all over the house, including my belongings in my closet. . . . Johnny lunged to hit me, Whitney placed herself between us. Johnny turned his attention to Whitney, who was standing on the top of a flight of stairs, and moved on her. Acting in defense of my sister, as I was scared for her physical safety, I punched Johnny in the face to draw his attention away from her. That was the only time I ever hit Johnny.”

She also includes a transcript from her divorce deposition: “He was about to push my sister down the stairs . . . I acted defensively [for] her life.”

“The Monster” returned next during an August 2015 trip to Thailand and Malaysia, “While on the Eastern Oriental train, Johnny picked a fight with me, and started hitting and pushing me against a wall by grasping my throat and holding me there. I remember being afraid that Johnny might not know when to stop, and that he might kill me.”

Depp allegedly spiraled further out of control in December 2015 at their LA apartment. “Johnny picked another fight with me. He threw another decanter at me, knocked items around the room, and punched the wall. He slapped me hard, grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me from a stairwell to the office to the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom and then to the guest room. In the process, he pulled large chunks of hair and scalp out of my head.

“Hoping to avoid the violence, I tried to calm Johnny down, and then went upstairs to try to remove myself from the situation. Johnny followed me, hit me in the back of my head, grabbed me by my hair again, got in front of me on the steps, and then dragged me by my hair up the last few steps. At the top of stairs, Johnny shoved me twice, which made me fear I would fall. I told Johnny that he had broken my wrist in an attempt to get him to stop.

“Johnny kept hitting me, and each time he knocked me down, I chose to react by simply standing up and looking him in the eye. Johnny responded by yelling, ‘Oh, you think you’re a f – – king tough guy?’

“He reeled back and head-butted me in my face, bashing my nose, which immediately began bleeding, sending searing pain through my face. I instantly started tearing up, and I thought that I would have to go to the hospital. I told Johnny I wanted to leave him, and that I would call the police if he ever touched me again. When I began to walk away toward the guest apartment, he responded by pushing me, then grabbed me and pulled me from one room to the next, gripping me by my hair.

“By the time Johnny had dragged me into the upstairs office, I told Johnny that I was leaving him, since I could not put up with his behavior any longer. Johnny reacted by grabbing me by my throat, pushing me down to the ground, and punching me in the back of my head. He grabbed me by my hair, slapping me in the face, and screaming at me something like, ’I f- – king will kill you — I’ll f – – king kill you, you hear me?’ There were chunks of my hair everywhere and indentations in the carpet where I was dragged.

“The fight continued onto a bed. Johnny got on top of me with his knee on my back and the other foot on the bedframe, while repeatedly punching me in my head, and he screamed—as loudly as I’ve ever heard him scream— ‘I f – – king hate you’ over and over again. The bedframe splintered under the weight of the pressure of his boot. Johnny hit me with his closed fists, and I remember being unable to hear myself screaming because he had pushed my face into the mattress. I screamed as loudly as I could, hoping Johnny would realize he was severely hurting me.

“For a while, I could not scream or breathe. I worried that Johnny was in a blacked-out state and unaware of the damage he was doing, and that he could actually kill me.

“Broken glass and chunks of hair were strewn across the downstairs of the penthouse. . . . Johnny also had written a message on the countertop in our kitchen in gold sharpie that said, “Why be a fraud? All is such bullshit.”

Heard resolved to leave Depp for good and filed a request for a domestic violence restraining order after he allegedly attacked her again in May 2016, first grabbing her phone, “he wound up like a baseball pitcher and threw the phone in my face, as hard as he could. I yelled, ‘You hit my face,’ and started to cry. . . . Johnny grabbed my hair and started to slap, shake and yank me around the room while I continued to scream.”

Heard states that their neighbor heard her screams came into their apartment, threw herself in between them and begged Depp to stop, who was screaming at Heard, “Amber get the f – – k up.”

Heard states, “Johnny smashed various objects around the house with a wine bottle as he left. . . .Johnny smashed more items in the hallway, spilled wine everywhere, and kicked a hole in a solid door.”

He then allegedly demanded to be let into another apartment where Heard’s possessions were kept, “Johnny destroyed everything he could and chased [makeup artist] Liz Marz out of the penthouse carrying a wine bottle.”

Heard adds that after reporting Depp’s abuse, and following their divorce in January 2017, some people have claimed she faked her injuries. “Many people called me a liar (without ever hearing my story). I was dropped from a global fashion brand’s upcoming campaign. I lost a part for a movie in which I had already been cast. People I have never met or spoken to threatened me with violence. I received so many death threats I had to change my phone number on a near-weekly basis.

“People accused me of having abused Johnny. That simply is not true. I never attacked Johnny other than in self-defense (and in defense of my little sister). I have never physically abused anyone. I know what that does to people.”

She adds, “Instead, I have attempted to promote good in the world and to advocate an end to domestic violence. I have sought to use my public persona to speak out on an issue that was extremely meaningful to me and millions of other women and men every year. I have spoken out about violence in public, but I have always avoided specifically referencing Johnny, or recounting his violence against me, not only because I wanted to move past that phase of my life but also because I was constrained by the terms of a strict confidentiality agreement that Johnny had insisted upon as part of our divorce settlement.”

Heard’s attorney, Eric M. George could not immediately be reached for comment, but earlier said in a statement about Depp’s defamation lawsuit, “This frivolous action is just the latest of Johnny Depp’s repeated efforts to silence Amber Heard. She will not be silenced. Mr. Depp’s actions prove he is unable to accept the truth of his ongoing abusive behavior.

“But while he appears hell-bent on achieving self destruction, we will prevail in defeating this groundless lawsuit and ending the continued vile harassment of my client by Mr. Depp and his legal team.”

Depp’s reps didn’t immediately comment. In Depp’s $50 million defamation lawsuit, his lawyers said “Mr. Depp never abused Ms. Heard. Her allegations against him were false when they were made in 2016. They were part of an elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity for Ms. Heard and advance her career.”

Heard’s op-ed’s “implication that Mr. Depp is a domestic abuser is categorically and demonstrably false,” his attorneys state, and the domestic abuse allegations cost him the role of Jack Sparrow in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/11/amber...when-he-drank/

Thread Information