Page 10 of 152 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree7620Likes

Thread: Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    He's such a catch (Brando and Morgan pix were attached to Depp's glamorous portrait):

Ugh, his poor teeth.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    I honestly think he was trying to get back at Vanessa.
    Why would he want to get back at Vanessa? Didn't he cheat on her? What gossip am I missing here??
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Amber Heard: Johnny Depp Beat Me

Danny Moloshok/Reuters

Amber Heard appeared in a court hearing with a bruise, alleging that Johnny Depp assaulted her and has been violent on multiple occasions, TMZ reported Friday. She has reportedly requested a restraining order and brought photos of past assaults. Heard recently filed for divorce against the star actor.
    View image on Twitter

Follow

TMZ
    ‎@TMZ

UPDATE: We obtained this pic showing Amber with a bruise around her eye. For more visit http://tmz.me/BHjhTB7
    12:46 PM - 27 May 2016

Has there ever been a whiff of a hint of him being violent with any woman before? If not, I'm calling bullshit. Especially since it looks more like marks from slamming her face into the corner of a wall than from anyone's knuckles.

czb

and so it begins ....
    Wisher and sprynkles like this.

I hate to say it but I TOLD you..the real shit starts..she goes for the throat and wants to skin him alive..i dont think he ll stay passive,it is a lot of money here..And yes,i dont believe he beat her..She would have him locked if he did..
    Wisher, Kittylady, holly and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Why do I not believe her?
    BelledeJour, holly and joebob like this.

I will not - not believe her. He seems to have been going downhill in the last few years. Is he drinking more? Was he under pressure with his mother's illness? Did he lose it? Don't know, but I will not says she's faking until we know more.
    czb, Butterfly, dolem and 12 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

^^^ agree. she may be a gold digger, but that doesn't mean he didn't hit her. but *if* she's making it up, that's LOW. low

I believe her. He seems off his head on drugs most of the time so it is no surprise if he got violent.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

I honestly don't get the Amber hate. They BOTH come off as complete ass holes in my opinion. He seems to have more than just a few screws loose and he looks like complete shit. I would not be shocked to find out that he's been hitting the bottle and drugs, hard. Maybe she was a gold digger and a bitch, but they are both adults. Johnny has been in the industry forever and he certainly should have been more than aware of how to protect himself financially. He chose to marry her without a prenup, it's not like she hit him over the head with a fry pan and forced him to marry her.

Silver Member

I don't know if I believe this or not. First thing is the timing. Also too the blind item on BG stating she had an affair with a women for a year and told him. If she told him the day after his Mother passing then maybe there's some merit to this. I think this is only the beginning and she's looking for a real payout and to ruin him.

She had cold feet at her Engagement party, so why the fuck did she marry him. Rumor is he asked 3 times to marry her and she has had cold feet for some time prior to marrying him. She is as much to blame for the demise of the marriage, IMO. Not condoning domestic violence at all. Been there, not fun. But she has to take some initiative and responsibility as well, IMO. Timing is everything. There's way more to this story for sure and it seems like it's going to get out one way or the other. My advice to him, pay her whatever to get rid of her and selvage his career and dignity. And get some help for is issues, stat!
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

More details:

Amber Heard files domestic violence restraining order against Johnny Depp | Daily Mail Online

Bruised Amber Heard accuses Johnny Depp of hitting her: Actor's wife files domestic violence restraining order against him and submits photo showing large bruise on her face as evidence

• Amber Heard, 30, has filed a domestic violence restraining order against her estranged husband Johnny Depp in a California court
    • The actress submitted a photo of a large bruise around her eye as evidence in her claim
    • That photo was reportedly taken on Saturday after Depp allegedly hit Heard in the face with his iPhone
    • Heard claims Depp offered to buy her silence but she instead made the decision to file for divorce two days later, on Monday morning
    • 'Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life,' said a Depp rep

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
    Published: 12:07 EST, 27 May 2016 | Updated: 12:32 EST, 27 May 2016

Amber Heard is accusing her estranged husband Johnny Depp of domestic abuse in a court filing.

TMZ reports that Heard and her lawyer Samantha Spector appeared in a California court on Friday where the 30-year-old actress filed for a domestic violence restraining order.

Heard brought with her photos of her alleged injuries, including one that appears to show her with a large bruise around her eye.

That photo was reportedly taken on Saturday after Heard alleges that Depp hit her in the face with his iPhone and then fled when police arrived on the scene.

Heard claims that Depp offered her money to keep the incident quiet, but she instead made the decision to file for divorce that Monday.

That was not the first time an incident like this has happened either according to a source close to the couple, who told People; 'This was only the latest incident.'

She also has a video that allegedly shows Depp beating her according to TMZ.

+2 Amber Heard, 30, has filed a domestic violence restraining order against her estranged husband Johnny Depp in a California court and presented a photo of her face with a large bruise (above) as evidence

+2 That photo was reportedly taken on Saturday after Depp allegedly hit Heard in the face with his iPhone (couple above in January)

Depp was not present in court on Friday as he is off promoting his new film Alice Through the Looking Glass, but he was represented during the proceedings by his attorney Laura Wasser.
    A respresentative for Depp said in a statement to People; 'Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life.

'Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly.'

Heard filed for divorce on Monday, days after the death of Depp's mother Betty Sue Palmer, who passed away last Friday.

TMZ reports that Depp 'shattered various objects' during the incident on Saturday, which occurred at the couple's apartment.

Heard was on the phone with a friend during the alleged fight and when Depp began to pull her phone away from her she told the person on the other line to call the police.

Depp was gone by the time they arrived but investigators did take a statement from Heard and write up a report.

Read more:

OCD

He has been looking like someone who's losing their shit for a while. I could see this being true, and I can just as easily see her making it up. If she is making it up she's utter scum. Someone on the inside will blab.

From the TMZ article 911 was called- and reports are that he hit her with his iPhone which would explain the odd look of the bruises. I hope he didn't hit her though. That would just seal his fate as a washed up sleaze. I never thought of Johnny Depp having anything in common with Sean Penn.
    twitchy2.0 and BrickHouse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Has there ever been a whiff of a hint of him being violent with any woman before? If not, I'm calling bullshit. Especially since it looks more like marks from slamming her face into the corner of a wall than from anyone's knuckles.
    I just remember the hotel-trashing thing from his winona/Moss years. Never attacking a person.

I'm showing my bias, but Heard has always come across as a self-promoting skank,

Thread Information