Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and wife MacKenzie announce divorce on Twitter

Seems like a pretty obvious red flag when your possible future in-law is a leaky creep connected to Stone and Trump, but Lauren Sanchez herself being pumped full of fillers is already sketchy and apparently that didn’t bother Bezos.
    sjankis630 and Angeli like this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Gold Member

Love is blind?

I think she was the honey trap. They were friends for years and that midlife crisis appears. This is the MO of Trump using Pecker to get one over Bezos especially knowing that he would get a huge hit financially with a divorce. But I like that Bezos isn't playing and giving out the receipts.

This is the MO of Trump
    How dare you!

fgg

National Enquirer paid $200K to Lauren Sanchez's brother for Jeff Bezos texts, report says

Michael Sanchez, whose sister has a romantic relationship with Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, was reportedly paid $200,000 to leak the couple's texts and photos to the National Enquirer.

While the Daily Beast reported in February that Sanchez had leaked Bezos' texts to the Enquirer, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday that he was paid to do so by the tabloid's publisher, American Media Inc.

The amount is higher than the company typically pays sources, the Journal reported, saying it “reflected the significance American Media placed on Mr. Sanchez’s information.”

The battle between Bezos and the Enquirer began after it published an 11-page story in January that included racy text messages shared between the Amazon CEO and Lauren Sanchez, a former Los Angeles news anchor.

The Enquirer story came just days after Bezos, who owns The Washington Post and is the world's richest person, tweeted that he and MacKenzie Bezos, his wife of 25 years, were divorcing.

People familiar with the matter told the Journal that AMI CEO David Pecker was concerned Bezos would sue. Pecker also was told by one of his advisers that publishing might make it appear he was doing so on behalf of President Donald Trump, the Journal reported.

Pecker is a longtime ally of Trump, who has been a critic of Bezos, Amazon and The Post, frequently targeting all three on Twitter.

Trump tweeted about Bezos' personal life on Jan. 13 following the Enquirer's reveal that Bezos was seeing Sanchez, calling the Amazon founder "Jeff Bozo" and writing that he was "so sorry to hear the news" about Bezos being "taken down by a competitor whose reporting, I understand, is far more accurate than the reporting in his lobbyist newspaper, the Amazon Washington Post."

Bezos has accused AMI of "extortion and blackmail." He detailed alleged correspondence between the lawyer for his lead investigator, Martin Singer, and Dylan Howard, the chief content officer for AMI in a blog post for Medium in February.

The contract
    The Journal reported that Pecker was unaware Michael Sanchez was paid up-front and had a heated meeting with general counsel Cameron Stracher in New York City.

AMI source agreements require, in most cases, for the company to pay for information after the story is published and if a story is never published the company doesn’t have to pay, the Journal reported.

The company's contract with Michael Sanchez was different and stipulated he was to paid up-front, regardless of whether any story was published, people familiar with the contract told the Journal.

Sanchez told the Journal he didn’t want to “dignify” its reporting on the contract he struck and described the contract as “old rumors” from anonymous sources, Monday’s story said.

The Journal said a spokesman for Jeff Bezos declined to comment and Lauren Sanchez didn’t respond to requests for comment.

https://news.yahoo.com/national-enqu...033659230.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I just don't get the point of the paid photos. It's not like he was denying the affair or the divorce. Seems like a waste of money .... but hey, let them spend their money so they can stop being a cheerleader/fixer for Trump.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Michael Sanchez - best brother since Cain!

Yes, seems like Thankgiving family dinner just got a bit more awkward at Casa Sanchez!
    MohandasKGanja and fgg like this.

fgg

Jeff Bezos’ investigator claims Saudi Arabia behind leak of racy texts

Jeff Bezos‘ investigator claims Saudi Arabia is behind leaks of the Amazon executive’s steamy sexts to the National Enquirer.

In an op-ed for the Daily Beast published Saturday, Bezos’ head of security Gavin De Becker writes that the Saudis were “intent” on hurting The Washington Post owner since last October, when the paper began covering the murder of its journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“Our investigators and several experts concluded with high confidence that the Saudis had access to Bezos’ phone, and gained private information. As of today, it is unclear to what degree, if any, AMI was aware of the details,” Becker writes, referring to American Media Inc., the National Enquirer’s parent company.

Although Michael Sanchez, the brother of Lauren Sanchez, who was in a relationship with Bezos, admitted to helping leak the news about the affair, De Becker argues that’s not the true “reality.”

Michael previously told Page Six that when the tabloid contacted him back in July they had already seen text exchanges between the secret couple, leading De Becker to conclude that “the initial information came from other channels — another source or method.”

De Becker, who has worked for Bezos for over 22 years, said he used a “broad array of resources” such as interviews with current and former AMI execs and sources and discussions with cybersecurity and Middle East experts.

As part of his investigations, De Becker also says he studied the “well-documented and close relationship” between AMI CEO David Pecker and Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman — who US intelligence officials concluded was behind Khashoggi’s killing.

Jeff Bezos' investigator believes text messages were obtained by 'government entity'

When the Post started to cover the murder, “the Saudi government unleashed its cyberarmy on Bezos,” De Becker writes.

In a Medium.com post in February, Bezos wrote that he was threatened with “extortion and blackmail by AMI. “They said they had more of my text messages and photos that they would publish if we didn’t stop our investigation,” he wrote, choosing to confront the tabloid’s bluff.

“The tabloid and its chairman have evolved into secretly entangling with a nation-state that’s using its enormous resources to harm American citizens and companies. And now they’ve evolved into trying to strong-arm an American citizen whom that country’s leadership wanted harmed, compromised, and silenced,” De Becker writes.

As for the Saudis, it”s clear the consider, “the Washington Post to be a major enemy,” he adds. “Saudi Arabia is hardly the first repressive regime that seeks total control of the news media in its own country. Wanting to control the media in the United States—and using any means to do so—will hopefully prove to be an overreach.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/31/jeff-...of-racy-texts/

fgg

Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos Make $137 Billion Divorce Official

Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos are a done deal ... officially -- and it sounds like she's walking away with a huge chunk of change, while he's retaining the lion's share of their companies.

Mackenzie says she's "finished the process of dissolving my marriage with Jeff," and says she's given him all of her interests in the Washington Post and 75% of their Amazon stock. She's also surrendered her interest in Blue Origin ... the aerospace company Jeff started in 2000.

To be clear ... she's not giving him all of that. No doubt, Jeff's paying out a nice chunk of what was their $149 billion net worth. BTW, that number was $137 billion when they announced the split ... so, it's been a good year for Bezos. Financially.

The former couple got hitched back in 1993 -- 6 months after they met, and way before he became the world's richest man -- and they have 4 children together ranging in age from 13 to 18.

The division of their assets could've been complicated by how much they have -- besides cold hard cash, they are straight-up baronial. They own 400,000 acres of property and are 2 of the biggest landholders in the country.

The now-exes jointly announced their plans to split following what they called a trial separation.

Jeff, of course, has already moved on to date former "So You Think You Can Dance" host Lauren Sanchez, the estranged wife of talent mogul Patrick Whitesell. As we reported, Jeff and Lauren started hooking up in 2018, after separating from their respective spouses.

Lauren and Patrick are also going through a divorce.

Jeff and MacKenzie both went to Princeton, but they met in New York when he was vice president of a hedge fund. After getting married, they quit their Wall Street jobs and moved to Seattle, where Jeff started an online bookstore -- the dawn of Amazon. Jeff started the bookstore in his garage, just like Steve Jobs.

MacKenzie is an award-winning novelist and the executive director of an anti-bullying org. called Bystander Revolution.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/04/jeff-...ife-mackenzie/

For $35B, I'll become a Woman of Leisure.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Fuck, I'm cheap. I'll do it for $1B.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

well, girlfriend had sex with bezos at least 4 times so i say she earned every penny. *shrugs*

They're in Mumbai this week. Sanchez looks about one procedure away from going full Wildenstein.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What the fuck are they wearing? They look like they’re about to put on a magic show in Vegas.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information