Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes has almost three years of sobriety, admits past drug use

i believe him on the part where he said they were hacked. her parents probably have her password and even his (somehow). i wonder what her trauma is?

I don't know what her trauma is, but being a child star alone seems to be trauma enough for a lot of people. I think it's more than that, though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I think it was being raped by that gross Nickelodeon dude.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

https://people.com/parents/amanda-by...ter-reuniting/

Amanda Bynes Expecting First Child with PaulMichael After Reuniting Following a Brief Split"Baby in the making," Paul Michael captioned an Instagram post of an ultrasoundBy Robyn Merrett and Elizabeth LeonardMarch 17, 2020 10:30 PMAmanda Bynes is having a baby after reuniting with her ex Paul Michael aftera brief split, PEOPLE conrms.On Tuesday, Michael shared a slideshow of photos on Instagram, whichincludes a sele of himself and the She’s the Man star as well as anultrasound photo with Bynes’ name on it.“Baby in the making,” Michael captioned the post.Bynes, 33, has not yet announced her pregnancy on her own Instagramaccount. Bynes been in sober living, but is currently in a treatment centerfor continuing care of mental health issues.The baby news comes just days after Bynes and Michael called off theirengagement.PEOPLE previously conrmed last week that Bynes, 33, and Michael hadsplit, just over three weeks after the actress announced their engagement.Bynes’ court-appointed lawyer had no comment when reached by PEOPLE.Bynes proved the two were on good terms when she shared a sele (thesame one Michael used to announce her pregnancy) of herself and Michaelon March 9, captioning it, “My love
    Details remain sparse about Michael, but a source close to the actresspreviously conrmed to PEOPLE that the pair met at the end of 2019.The former couple got engaged on Valentine’s Day this year.RELATED: Amanda Bynes Announces She’s Engaged to the ‘Love of MyLife’ as She Shows Off Large RingThe actress showed off her engagement ring in an up-close photo of herhand, writing, “Engaged to that love of my life.”The announcement was a rare post on Instagram as the actress has keptrelatively quiet on social media for the past few years.
    sprynkles likes this.

This poor girl. Oof.
    czb, DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

fgg

i guess this is their attempt to thwart her parents' plan to keep them apart.
    sprynkles and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Damn, is she in a place to have a baby, mentally? I doubt it.She looks like she is in the middle of a breakdown of some kind. And the pregnancy hormones may not do her any good.
    Poor woman, poor baby.
    fgg, Mivvi21, DawnM74 and 2 others like this.

fgg

Amanda Bynes, fiancé delete pregnancy announcement from social media

Amanda Bynes and her fiancé, Paul Michael, deleted an apparent pregnancy announcement from social media just hours after sharing it.

Late Tuesday, the couple posted photos of what appeared to an ultrasound from Bynes, with Michael captioned his post, “Baby in the making.”

Come Wednesday morning, however, both Michael and the “Easy A” actress, 33, deleted their posts.

Page Six has reached out to the couple for comment.

It’s been a whirlwind couple of months for Bynes and Michael, who announced their engagement over Valentine’s Day weekend. After publicly declaring their love for each other, the duo packed on the PDA outside of an IHOP, but shortly thereafter it was reported they had called off their engagement.

However, Michael exclusively told Page Six that the breakup rumors weren’t true — and that both of their Instagram accounts had gotten hacked.

“Both of our instas got hacked and someone deleted our pictures and sent dms [direct messages] saying we broke up,” Michael told us. “We never broke up and weren’t able to log into our instagrams …”

He also confirmed earlier this month that Bynes was receiving inpatient psychiatric treatment at a residence.

the ultrasound had amanda's name on it. did they fake it? why was it taken down?

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/18/amand...-social-media/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

And some psychiatric medications can't be taken while pregnant.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Maybe she had a miscarriage or an abortion due to circumstances. I hate that this is all over the media, it should have been private.
    DawnM74 likes this.

So... they met 2-3 months ago; she is living in a sober house & undergoing psych treatment; he’s still in school & his family is something in the industry but he went nuts when he found out about the conservativeship thing.

Now he’s posting ultrasound pictures with her name on them...

I don’t know enough about ultrasounds to know if this is real or something else.

I hope for her sake (and her family's, and a potential baby) this isn't true. She's been known to post some pretty wacky stuff on social media when she's in a mental crisis. This boyfriend of hers seems to like the attention a little too much so he's part of the problem too. If he really loved her, he'd be protecting her privacy and mental well-being, not posting this kind of stuff on SM. Asshole.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    And some psychiatric medications can't be taken while pregnant.
    This was my first thought
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So... they met 2-3 months ago; she is living in a sober house & undergoing psych treatment; he’s still in school & his family is something in the industry but he went nuts when he found out about the conservativeship thing.

Now he’s posting ultrasound pictures with her name on them...

I don’t know enough about ultrasounds to know if this is real or something else.

It looks real. The black hole at the bottom is the sac. Then there are two plus signs on the left and right of it. That’s how they measure it, and estimate how far along it is.
    Novice likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

No. Just no. No babies. No.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information