Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes has almost three years of sobriety, admits past drug use

I was just going to say (before reading it) he looks like someone she met in rehab.

I know that creepy Nickelodeon fucker had to have done something with her back in the day. Was this ever established? I think I remember hearing someone else (young female child star) that's losing it now too.
    Last edited by MsDark; February 29th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.
    Waterslide likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^Dan Schneider?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That's the one.
    Waterslide likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm trying to remember the other actress too. Jeanette McCurdy? I think it's someone whose name I know, but have no idea what they look like or what show they were on.

eta - apparently, I don't know her name either because it's spelled Jennette.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I feel so sorry for those poor girls / women. There's absolutely no doubt that Dan Schneider is a vile POS.
    palta, Lalasnake and Waterslide like this.
    -

Isn't he thought to be Jamie Lynn Spears real baby daddy too?
    lindsaywhit, Novice and ivey.girl like this.

He looks just as messed up...

Amanda Bynes won't be walking down the aisle after all -- she and her fiance of just 3 weeks have called off their engagement.

AB's groom-to-be, Paul Michael, confirmed the news Sunday ... telling In Touch they had, in fact, broken up. He added he still loves Amanda, though, and considers her his best friend.

Word of their split comes after Amanda recently cleared her social media pages of any photos of her and Paul together, which led some to believe they'd parted ways. She hasn't spoken on the split herself yet, and the reason for things coming undone remains unclear.

Of course, as we first told you, Amanda's family wasn't going to let it happen in the first place -- so the writing might've been on the wall for this from the get. Her mother is her conservator, and Amanda can't do something like getting hitched without her conservator's consent. We'd been told her family felt it simply wasn't in her best interest.

Amanda Bynes Breaks Off Engagement with Fiance of Three Weeks

fgg

Amanda Bynes and fiancé Paul Michael break up just weeks after engagement

It’s over for Amanda Bynes and her fiancé, Paul Michael.

Just three weeks after announcing their engagement, the couple has broken up, E! News reported. They reportedly met last year.

Page Six has reached out to Bynes’ team for comment.

Rumors of their relationship’s demise began after the “She’s the Man” actress, 33, erased all photos and videos of Michael from her Instagram.

Though Bynes and Michael appeared happy during a recent PDA-packed visit to IHOP, the couple’s relationship was plagued by drama behind the scenes. According to E! News, Bynes’ parents, who are her conservators, weren’t legally permitting her to wed Michael. The “Easy A” actress’ mother has been managing her finances since she entered rehab years ago for drug addiction and mental health issues.

Bynes addressed some aspects of her conservatorship, including the expensive cost of her therapy, in a recent Instagram video.

“There’s no reason why I shouldn’t go to a therapist who takes my insurance for $5,000 less a month,” Bynes said. “This is why I’ve asked to see the judge next week regarding this conservatorship issue.”

“Thank you so much guys for hearing me out,” she went on. “I’m sorry that this is what I’m dealing with and I’m sorry that I put my problems onto the internet, but this is what life has come to. So thank you guys so much for always supporting me. Love you all. Peace out. I appreciate your love and support. Love you guys! Bye!”

Bynes has yet to comment publicly on her split.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/09/amand...er-engagement/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Amanda Bynes ordered into psychiatric facility

Amanda Bynes has been ordered to check into a psychiatric facility after meeting with a judge over her conservatorship case amid her split from fiancé Paul Michael, according to multiple reports.

A source close to the situation told The Blast that a secret court hearing was held last Thursday, involving both Bynes’ parents and Michael.

Bynes’ parents — who have been her conservators since the actress entered rehab years ago for drug addiction and mental health issues — weren’t legally permitting her to marry Michael.

Bynes, 33, reportedly agreed to enter the facility at the time but is now refusing to go. Apparently, she was supposed to check into a live-in facility over the weekend but never followed through and is now refusing to cooperate.

The “She’s the Man” star and Michael broke up just weeks after announcing their engagement.

Bynes’ rep did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/09/amand...tric-facility/
    sprynkles likes this.

Oh, this poor girl and her poor parents. Any family would be sad and anxious and stressed at having to navigate the mental illness of a loved one, but these people have to do it with the glare of the media reporting every hiccup, and social media passing judgment on every decision. How does the press find this stuff out, though? They aren't calling the press themselves, are they?

fgg

Amanda Bynes’ fiancé speaks out on engagement, psychiatric treatment

Amanda Bynes and Paul Michael are still together, according to Michael himself.

Bynes’ fiancé spoke to Page Six on Tuesday and said they’re still engaged despite appearances, as someone “hacked” their Instagram accounts and removed their photos.

“Both of our instas got hacked and someone deleted our pictures and sent dms [direct messages] saying we broke up,” Michael told us. “We never broke up and weren’t able to log into our instagrams until last night.”

When asked why a hacker would delete only photos of the couple and nothing else, Michael said, “Assumably to make it seem like we broke up.”

Despite the conspiracy, Michael emphasized that he and the “She’s the Man” star “have been together for six months and didn’t break up.”

Michael also clarified the reports that Bynes, 33, was ordered to a psychiatric facility.

“She’s not ordered to go to a hospital. She’s ordered to go to a residential treatment, which is called inpatient, but she’s not in a hospital,” he explained.

“She is affected by trauma from her childhood. The anxiety made her drop out of school and the judge ordered her to work on that in residential treatment,” he continued, without further explaining her “trauma.”

Michael added that his fiancée goes to outpatient group therapy and trauma therapy during the day, which Bynes previously revealed cost $5,200 per month.

“She’s allowed to come and go as long as she goes to therapy,” he continued, adding that she’ll return to FIDM to receive her Bachelor’s degree. Currently, Bynes has an Associate of Art degree from the fashion-design school.

“She’s doing really well, besides anxiety and trauma,” he said.

A rep for Bynes didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/10/amand...ric-treatment/

“She’s doing really well, besides anxiety and trauma,” he said.

Okay so clearly he's a crackpot too.

So about that NDA she had him sign...or not.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information