Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1300Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI after hitting police vehicle NSFW

She won't be satisfied until she joins the ranks of Brandy, Laura Bush, and the Noxema girl.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Amanda Bynes
    Accused of ANOTHER
    Hit-and-Run

Exclusive

Amanda Bynes slammed into a car on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley on April 10 ... then fled the scene -- according to the victim who told cops the troubled actress was the culprit.

The culprit was driving a 5 series BMW at the time of the accident. The victim gave chase, got off the freeway, but the culprit blew a red light, never to be seen again. The victim was able to write down the license plate number. She only got a profile view of the woman driving the BMW.

CHP showed up, ran the plate and determined it was a rental vehicle. Officers told the victim the culprit was driving an Enterprise rental car. The victim then contacted Enterprise, who told her the person who had rented the car was Amanda Bynes.

The victim then showed up at a CHP substation and ID'd Amanda from a photo lineup. And get this ... the photo of Amanda was taken just 4 days earlier -- it was her mug shot from a DUI arrest. Amanda was driving in West Hollywood on April 6 when she clipped a cop car and was immediately popped for DUI.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the case was referred to a filing officer at the L.A. City Attorney's Office who immediately rejected it because there was no independent witness fingering Amanda as the phantom driver.

Amanda was accused earlier this month of hitting a car in Hollywood and then fleeing the scene. She told cops she did not feel the impact and was not ticketed.

If she isn't already in the 2012 Celebrity Death Pool, I'm adding her.

Bitch just can't drive and she seems to be drunk a lot.

That intersection Melrose and Crescent Heights is near where I live. I drive it everyday and while it can get trafficky (hardly any left turn lanes, so anyone wanting to turn left holds up traffic behind them)--it's not an unsafe neighborhood in any way, she could have stopped to make sure it was ok. She was passing on the right when she hit that car, even if you "can't feel a nudge" in a Range Rover, you're not supposed to pass on the right--she's just a shitty driver who makes a habit out of hit and runs and driving drunk.

Bronze Member

What an idiot. If she has enough money to have a car, she must have enough money to call a cab after a night out.

Wasn't she the one, whose father came to her defence, telling how awful it is, how his sweet daughter was bullied by the media? Bully on media, until stops being an entitled idiot.

CHP showed up, ran the plate and determined it was a rental vehicle. Officers told the victim the culprit was driving an Enterprise rental car. The victim then contacted Enterprise, who told her the person who had rented the car was Amanda Bynes. .
    The VICTIM contacted Enterprise??? Why the hell didn't the cops do that?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

According to TMZ, Amanda tweeted the following:

UPDATE -- Bynes took to her Twitter page Sunday night to deny the story, writing, "I cant help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me. I was not in any hit and runs. I don’t drink so the DUI is false."

Sure bitch, whatever you say
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

mmmmhmmm lots of lying mofo's out there to try and bring Amanda down they all must be after the WW money
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

dang, she sounds like she's in complete denial. she seriously needs to check herself & stay the fuck off the road right now.

at one time i really liked her, thought she had some decent talent & was hoping she'd be one of the child stars who became an adult actor. i'm not holding out much hope of that at the moment, though.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

She needs help. Ang i agree with your comments. At one point i too thought she would make it to adult stardom.

Looks like i could be wrong. She seems very troubled. I hope she is getting help.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    She won't be satisfied until she joins the ranks of Brandy, Laura Bush, and the Noxema girl.
    I didn't know the Noxema girl did those things. I had to look her up. Nude video (3 some?), and vehicular homicide. Damn.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

UPDATE -- Bynes took to her Twitter page Sunday night to deny the story, writing, "I cant help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me. I was not in any hit and runs. I donít drink so the DUI is false."
    I guess she only does drugs then. While I know rumors can be made up, but I highly doubt someone would make the effort to make them of a fading celeb like Amanda Bynes. And these rumors are just baout how hard she parties, and the company she keeps, not about trying to get a dime from her, BTS gossip.

I can't root for celebs who take the victim route when they are seriously messing it all up, and most likely will end up hurting themselves and others.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

UPDATE -- Bynes took to her Twitter page Sunday night to deny the story, writing, "I cant help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me. I was not in any hit and runs. I don’t drink so the DUI is false."
    Amanda: If you don't drink, why did you refuse to take a breathalyzer and a blood test? You dumb wench
    (my new fav phase: "dumb wench" it just sounds great to me for some reason - you'll be seeing that for a bit on my replies)

Anyway, if you didn't drink, you would have taken the breathalyzer test (since it just tests your blood alcohol content BAC%), just sayin'.

And You can get a DUI if you are on other substances besides alcohol (Illegal and Legal drugs).
    DUI: Driving Under the Influence. It's not Driving While Drunk.
    And just because you refused to take the tests, and you weren't formally charged with a DUI: doesn't mean you weren't under the influence of something while driving.
    It just means they don't have a test to prove what was in your system at the time. That's why you got charged with the refusal.
    Moron.
    Law enforcement sources tell RadarOnline.com: "Amanda Bynes refused to take a breathalyzer test, or blood test, which is required under California law when someone is arrested for a DUI. Bynes will be officially charged with refusal to take a chemical test in connection with being arrested on suspicion of DUI, and this should happen in the next one-two weeks. Amanda's first court date will be in Beverly Hills at the beginning of June. She won't be required to be there because it's only a misdemeanor."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Depending on the state laws refusal is an automatic dl suspension but there is usually some stupid admin hearing and the asshole's with paid attys usually get their dls back.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information