Login to remove the ads!
Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Like Tree1299Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI after hitting police vehicle NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    After her comment about her dad and posting his picture, there is no doubt she's lost it. I think even some of her fans called her out on that.
    Where/when was this? Is it in this thread? TIA

'All of this has been an act!' Amanda Bynes texts publicist pal to say bizarre behaviour was nothing more than bid for attention

By Julie Moult
    PUBLISHED: 00:51 EST, 14 June 2013 | UPDATED: 00:51 EST, 14 June 2013

57 shares
    View
    comments

She's had a very public meltdown, complete with head-shaving and an arrest.

But now it seems Amanda Bynes is claiming the whole thing was a desperate publicity stunt.
    On Thursday night she apparently sent a series of text messages to her friend Jonathan Jaxson - who promptly posted them on his Twitter account.
    In them she appears to admit her increasingly strange behaviour was nothing more than a childish ploy to increase her fame and gain more Twitter followers in advance of a movie role.

Are you for real Amanda? Do texts reveal the truth?

In one text to Hollywood publicist Jonathan, she writes: 'All this has been an act and you know it! I am an actress and know what I am doing.'
    In another she types: 'I got to 2 million followers and now everyone wants me, I am smart and not stupid. Everyone mentions my name. The world loves me!'
    Given Amanda's previous highly publicised dramas, it's hard to know if she is being genuine or not.
    If it is, she is likely to infuriate fans who have been worried about her mental health in recent months.

Twitter tirade: Amanda gets into another row on social media

Jonathan, a longtime friend of the 27 year-old, posted on his Twitter page: @Amandabynes has told tonight that she has been acting this entire time on Twitter to get attention as she prepares for next movie!'

It was Jonathan who called police on the night she was arrested for allegedly throwing a bong out of her 36th floor apartment window last month because he feared she was suicidal.
    He told Radar Online hours later: 'I got police to be able to go to her home. I am told they found drugs and other things.

'I had proof she was suicidal. There were text messages and other things. I repeated all of this to the NYPD and they took it seriously.'

Friend or foe? Jonathan Jaxson posted Amanda's text messages on his Twitter page

Later she caused a stir by shaving her head and sporti8ng a bad platinum blonde wig.

But it is Amanda's Twitter use that has caused most cause for concern having become increasingly out of hand with her hurling insults at fellow celebrities.
    In recent months she has called both Miley Cyrus and Drake 'ugly' and said Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna because she wasn't pretty enough.
    Last week things went from bad to worse as she was evicted from her Manhattan apartment.
    Her worried father Rick has been hoping to stage an intervention but she refuses to see him.

Amanda out and about in New York last month

"Everyone" loves her? Nah, she's still batshit crazy.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Not buying it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Where/when was this? Is it in this thread? TIA

She deleted it. She posted a picture of her dad and said he was ugly. She said a couple of other things too but I forgot. They weren't nice. She did leave this little diddy up:

Amanda Bynes ‏@AmandaBynes 21h I could never marry a German because I'm Jewish

Blog Entries

Miley Cyrus Responds to Reported Amanda Bynes Twitter Attack

Jun 13, 2013 7:08am
    Amanda Bynes apparently has a new target for her Twitter anger: Miley Cyrus.

Us Weekly magazine reported that Bynes on Wednesday tweeted a photo of Cyrus along with the words “Ur ugly.”

The tweet did not appear in Bynes’ feed on Wednesday night, but the 27-year-old former child star also defiantly tweeted on Wednesday: “This is my twitter. I say whatever I want. Thanks!”

The troubled “Easy A” actress has been the focus of tremendous scrutiny in recent months for her bizarre public behavior, recent legal troubles involving the New York City Police Department and her negative Twitter remarks about numerous celebrities, including Rihanna, Lance Bass and Jay-Z.

In a Wednesday interview with Hot 99.5, a Washington, D.C., radio station, Cyrus, 20, was asked about Bynes.

At first, she said she didn’t want to address the issue, but then added: “I think it’s all so sad that I don’t want to add any fuel to that fire, because it’s really so sad to me. And you know, [I] was rooting for her to come back until she started attacking me.”

The singer added: “I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter.

It’s just funny ’cause the moment you’re, you know, a trending topic, it’s funny how many people want your name to come out of their mouth so, somehow, they can associate and maybe they can be a trending topic.”

“There’s speculation that Amanda and Liam [Hemsworth], Miley’s fiancÚ had a little fling in 2009 and some people think this may be the reason that Amanda is lashing out at Miley,” said Howard Bragman, a longtime publicist and ABC News consultant.

Bynes’ increasingly erratic behavior has raised questions about her mental health, and she was arrested on a drug charge on May 23 when police accused Bynes of throwing a bong out the window of her Manhattan high-rise apartment.
    She has denied the allegations.

Amanda then tweeted this:
    Amanda Bynes@AmandaBynes12 Jun
    @MileyCyrus thank you for rooting for me doll! You are one of the prettiest girls! I want my nose to look like yours after my surgeries!
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

It sounds like Amanda may have moments of lucidity, where she tries to make excuses for this stuff, and may even believe those excuses herself.

I feel very badly for her, honestly.

And yet I still laugh.

I'm horrible and I know it.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Have a seat. We have snacks.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Blog Entries

There are rumours that Dan Schneider, a Nickelodeon exec is a pedophile that preys on the young girls on those shows:

The Sickening Theme Of Pedophilia In Hollywood

Hollywood is creepy place, to say the very least. While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

The theme of pedophilia in Hollywood is all too common; I mean ridiculously common. Its all hush-hush because of the amount of money and executive power most of these people have, but regardless, stories get out.
    ;
    Stories like parents who are familiar with the business whoring their own children off to known pedophile producers and have no problem doing so because theyre usually abusive themselves and want their child to become the familys cash cow. Many parents who unfamiliar with the business dont realize what theyre getting their child into beforehand, but when their child confides in them after being inappropriately touched by a producer, the parents dont want to file an accusation and ruin everything that child has essentially built for them.

Child stars are often molested at a young age, and then become hyper-sexual by the time they are in their late teens. By then they are willingly **** any and every producer they can for gigs. While theyre getting money and fame in exchange for sex, they may not feel guilty about it at the time because they are being instantly rewarded for their behavoir, but as these stars get older and less desirable to producers, and get less famous, the actions of their youth come back to psychologically haunt them, resulting in meltdowns and erraticbehavior. Just look at stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes and many others, it becomes apparent.

One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:
    Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.
    There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

There was also a recent post on Reddits r/TIL section about Schneider, and most of the comments highlight his creepy behavior and the fact that hes an alleged pedophile. One commenter even made an allegation about being paid $100 to have her feet tickled by Dan in the privacy of his office while working as an extra on The Amanda Show.
    Much like a high-ranking priest, Dan Scheider (and many others like him) will probably never be exposed, unfortunately. But hey, thats showbiz, baby!

Source: http://thebloodytampon.tumblr.com/po...a-in-hollywood

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic...s-a-pedophile.

Other blinds about him:
    http://www.seask.cotse.net/con-spira...pic.php?p=3272
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

I also think she is probably having moments of lucidity where she is justifying her behavior. She also kind of sounds like Tommy Wiseau saying The Room was intentionally a 'dark comedy'.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalNotes View Post
    There are rumours that Dan Schneider, a Nickelodeon exec is a pedophile that preys on the young girls on those shows:

The Sickening Theme Of Pedophilia In Hollywood

Hollywood is creepy place, to say the very least. While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

The theme of pedophilia in Hollywood is all too common; I mean ridiculously common. Its all hush-hush because of the amount of money and executive power most of these people have, but regardless, stories get out.
    ;
    Stories like parents who are familiar with the business whoring their own children off to known pedophile producers and have no problem doing so because theyre usually abusive themselves and want their child to become the familys cash cow. Many parents who unfamiliar with the business dont realize what theyre getting their child into beforehand, but when their child confides in them after being inappropriately touched by a producer, the parents dont want to file an accusation and ruin everything that child has essentially built for them.

Child stars are often molested at a young age, and then become hyper-sexual by the time they are in their late teens. By then they are willingly **** any and every producer they can for gigs. While theyre getting money and fame in exchange for sex, they may not feel guilty about it at the time because they are being instantly rewarded for their behavoir, but as these stars get older and less desirable to producers, and get less famous, the actions of their youth come back to psychologically haunt them, resulting in meltdowns and erraticbehavior. Just look at stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes and many others, it becomes apparent.

One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:
    Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.
    There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

There was also a recent post on Reddits r/TIL section about Schneider, and most of the comments highlight his creepy behavior and the fact that hes an alleged pedophile. One commenter even made an allegation about being paid $100 to have her feet tickled by Dan in the privacy of his office while working as an extra on The Amanda Show.
    Much like a high-ranking priest, Dan Scheider (and many others like him) will probably never be exposed, unfortunately. But hey, thats showbiz, baby!

Source: http://thebloodytampon.tumblr.com/po...a-in-hollywood

Dan Schneider, the creator of shows like Victoria Justice, is a pedophile. - GameSpot.com

Other blinds about him:
    Con Spiratio ... • View topic - Dan Schneider
    That's the fat kid from Head of the Class. Brian Robbins from the same show does a lot of Nickelodeon shows too.

Robert Downey Jr wasn't Himmm on CDAN, and most of the rest of that article is total fucking bullshit too.

I'm all for prosecuting sex offenders, but I'm all against smearing people in anonymous web campaigns. Especially by people who don't know that it's 'starlets' not 'starlettes', like whoever wrote that piece.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life.

That's all old info anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    That's the fat kid from Head of the Class. Brian Robbins from the same show does a lot of Nickelodeon shows too.
    I thought that was him.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

So I'd respect Amanda Bynes a lot more if she started tweeting about this perv who apparently fucked her. Bust this jackass, Amanda!

And for added bonus: He really is fat and ugly!
    Annika likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information