Page 20 of 104 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1552
Like Tree1300Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI after hitting police vehicle NSFW

  1. #286
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,979

    Default

    **snort!**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  2. #287
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    How Bugdoll of you.
    I am SOOOOO very proud to make you think of Bugdoll. My work here is complete.
    Chilly Willy likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  3. #288
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    If I were rich, I'd have an awesome backyard to smoke in. Pretty trees with wonderful leaves swaying back and forth... maybe a small waterfall too. Wind chimes of course. As for Amanda, she should have some bumper car setup in her backyard! She could have her fun times catered by Baja Fresh.

  4. #289
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,979

    Default

    Mmmmmmm, cilantro.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  5. #290
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    If I were filthy rich I would have bumper cars in my backyard and wave pool. I would drink great wine every single day and I would inhale.
    nancydrew likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  6. #291
    Elite Member dksnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jersey Shore, NJ
    Posts
    2,728

    Default

    Really sad her patents, agents, friends aren't stepping in if this is true



    Sep 15, 1:00 AM
    Share
    EXCLUSIVE: Amanda Bynes -- Serious Mental Issues

    Amanda Bynes has much bigger problems than smoking pot and driving illegally ... there's evidence she has serious mental issues.TMZ has spoken with a number of people who have had repeated contact with Bynes over the last few months, and the stories are consistent and disturbing.Several people from her gym -- Equinox in West Hollywood - tell us, she has been showing increasingly alarming signs of delusional behavior.* One person says Amanda came to the gym Thursday looking dazed and began speaking with herself -- making comments and then answering back.Another person says when Amanda was on the elliptical, she would stop suddenly and start "laughing hysterically for no reason."* She did this periodically throughout her workout.* This person says he's seen her dozens of times in the last few months, and says it's apparent her condition is "deteriorating."Several of Amanda's neighbors echo the concern over Amanda's condition.* One tells us he observed her on several occasions having long conversations with inanimate objects.* Another person says people in her condo complex are aware of her condition and her conduct but haven't called her friends or relatives or authorities because they just don't want to get involved, given her profile.Some of the people in the building have been upset over the last few weeks, because they believe the media is painting Amanda as a garden variety pothead and they say her problems are much deeper.

  7. #292
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am SOOOOO very proud to make you think of Bugdoll. My work here is complete.
    It's a talent, be proud. Only Twitchy and Mel are certified Bugdoll translators, a very elite circle.
    sluce, MsChiff and chartreuse like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  8. #293
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Really sad her patents, agents, friends aren't stepping in if this is true



    Sep 15, 1:00 AM
    Share
    EXCLUSIVE: Amanda Bynes -- Serious Mental Issues

    Amanda Bynes has much bigger problems than smoking pot and driving illegally ... there's evidence she has serious mental issues.TMZ has spoken with a number of people who have had repeated contact with Bynes over the last few months, and the stories are consistent and disturbing.Several people from her gym -- Equinox in West Hollywood - tell us, she has been showing increasingly alarming signs of delusional behavior.* One person says Amanda came to the gym Thursday looking dazed and began speaking with herself -- making comments and then answering back.Another person says when Amanda was on the elliptical, she would stop suddenly and start "laughing hysterically for no reason."* She did this periodically throughout her workout.* This person says he's seen her dozens of times in the last few months, and says it's apparent her condition is "deteriorating."Several of Amanda's neighbors echo the concern over Amanda's condition.* One tells us he observed her on several occasions having long conversations with inanimate objects.* Another person says people in her condo complex are aware of her condition and her conduct but haven't called her friends or relatives or authorities because they just don't want to get involved, given her profile.Some of the people in the building have been upset over the last few weeks, because they believe the media is painting Amanda as a garden variety pothead and they say her problems are much deeper.
    that sounds more like being high as fuck (not just pot) to me.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

  9. #294
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Being high and working out at the same time is so dangerous. She does sound like a basket case, yay.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  10. #295
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    that sounds more like being high as fuck (not just pot) to me.

    Me, too. Pot laced with crystal meth?

  11. #296
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    Loving the tweet from Lisa Lampanelli:

    Lisa Lampanelli ‏@LisaLampanelli
    Amanda Bynes photographed driving with suspended license, smoking drug pipe. Yep on a scale of 1 to Tara Reid she’s a Lindsay Lohan!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  12. #297
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    22,833

    Default

    Unless I'm reading it wrong, TMZ is saying she was pulled over by police this morning for gawd sakes! They impounded her car.
    MsChiff likes this.

  13. #298
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Amanda Bynes Car Impounded - Driving With Suspended License September 16 2012 | Gossip Cop

    Amanda Bynes Pulled Over While Driving With Suspended License; Car Impounded
    Truth rating: 10

    Amanda Bynes

    8:57 pm, September 16th, 2012

    (GettyImages.com)

    Amanda Bynes was pulled over again in L.A. on Sunday — and this time, her car was impounded.

    The “Easy A” actress, who’s continued to drive despite having her license suspended earlier this month, was stopped by cops in Burbank around 9:00 a.m., the Burbank Police Department confirms to Gossip Cop.

    After the officers ran her license and discovered it was suspended, Bynes’ BMW was impounded, police tell us.

    She was given a ticket for driving with a suspended license.

    This is the latest in a long series of car-related issues for Bynes, who was recently charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year and was also arrested for DUI in April after hitting a sheriff’s car.

  14. #299
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    About time. Hopefully she can get a ride to rehab.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

  15. #300
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    20,823

    Default

    too bad she only got a ticket when she really needs a 5150. Oh well, at least she didn't hit anything else before her car was taken away.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2011, 11:18 AM
  2. Amanda Bynes
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2008, 12:52 AM
  3. Amanda Bynes in red
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 6th, 2008, 02:52 AM
  4. Amanda Bynes on MTV's TRL (09/11/07)
    By wheelbarrow in forum Latest Photos
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: September 15th, 2007, 06:43 PM
  5. Amanda Bynes @ MTV TRL (07/17/07)
    By sjankis630 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •