Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
Like Tree1300Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI after hitting police vehicle NSFW

a pink light bulb... the jokes pretty much write themselves.

she's lindsay 2.0.
    her car is disgustingly dirty.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She needs to buy her hooker ass a red bulb and be done with it.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    is it wrong that looking at those pictures, I got a birthday gift idea for someone??? that pipe is nice!

You remembered! Now get it here by the 26th.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She's an idiot for smoking in the car! If the cops smell it, its an instant DUI.

This actually makes me sad, she has some serious problems and instead of helping her, her parents are denying her issues and enabling her. Her behavior is bizarre and it's obvious she has some substance abuse problems.
    MsChiff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    This actually makes me sad, she has some serious problems and instead of helping her, her parents are denying her issues and enabling her. Her behavior is bizarre and it's obvious she has some substance abuse problems.
    That seems to be the parenting choice of these parents that used their kids fame to line their own pockets. I'm guessing mom or dad was her "manager" at some point. Are they taking life lessons from Dina Hohan?
    DeadDwarf likes this.

I haven't seen a statement from the parents in a long time. Have they commented recently?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

when i first saw the pic, i thought it looked like a crack pipe.

and, that car is gross. get that shit detailed, yo.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I'm not a weed smoker, but have been around it. I thought people sat and lounged around the house smoking it, not driving around hitting the pipe. Someone educate me.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^it made my ex-husband hyper, he ran around all the time.

Yeah, seeing those gross pics of her car made me go get my car washed and cleaned

Just did mine. That was inspirational.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

WTF - why can't they arrest her.

Sep 13, 1:00 PM
    EXCLUSIVE: Amanda Bynes -- Cops Scared to Death She'll Kill Someone

Cops are alarmed by the pics we posted today showing Amanda Bynes behind the wheel and smoking what appears to be pot -- and several patrol officers tell us they're now on alert because they fear her driving habits have turned deadly.The officers we spoke with -- who don't want to be named -- say the pics explain a lot about Amanda's alleged hit-and-runs. One cop with many years of experience as a patrol officer tells TMZ, "She's on the same road as my wife and kids and I'm scared about getting a call in the middle of the night that my little one is dead."The cop added, "She's addicted to something and she's driving a deadly weapon and is going to kill someone. It scares the s**t out of me."Another cop said, "The public should be afraid of her. From looking at the photos, and what she's smoking, she has no sense of reality.* If she's not stopped she's gonna kill someone."Another said, "She is going down a road that she cannot come back from when she injures or kills someone. The photos don't surprise me at all."A veteran motor cop says on a scale of 1 to 10 -- 10 being extremely dangerous -- Amanda is easily a 10.

mjw
    Elite Member

This bitch needs a heart-to-heart conversation with Lane Garrison.

Amanda Bynes Refusing Rehab: 'She's A Lost Little Girl,' Says Pal

Amanda Bynes has been on a disturbing downward spiral this year and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned she's refusing rehab and friends are worried she's "not in touch with reality."

The 26-year-old embattled actress was charged last week by the Los Angeles City Attorney with two hit and run charges and was arrested on April 6 for a DUI after sideswiping a police car — yet she just continues with her outrageous actions.

"Amanda is refusing to go to rehab or seek any form of psychiatric treatment or diagnosis, because it's clear something is up with her," a close pal exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

"She has been told by her agent and her dad Rick that she has substance abuse issues and needs to get help. She's a lost little girl right now."

Not only do pals think the once successful actress struggling with some sort of substance abuse — but Amanda was actually photographed on Tuesday smoking drugs from a pipe in her car, while driving illegally on a suspended license!

"Amanda's completely gone off the grid. She won't speak with her manager, her agent, her publicist; she's not returning anybody's phone calls," the source said.

"She's obviously crying out for help, but isn't ready to receive it. She seems to be having some serious mental health issues and she's always out of it. She really doesn't seem to be in touch with reality."
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-girl-says-pal
    Last edited by mjw; September 13th, 2012 at 05:35 PM.

Damn she is unraveling fast.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Thread Information