Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1300Likes

Thread: Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI after hitting police vehicle NSFW

Sunday, August 5th 2012
    Amanda Bynes Really Is Coming For Lindsay Lohan's Hit & Run Crown

Every driver in Los Angeles should just go ahead and cover their car in rubber bumpers and wear a helmet every time they drive, because if Lindsay Lohan's stupid ass won't crash into them, then Amanda Bynes' stupid ass will. If you're driving around L.A. and see Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan driving behind you, pull over and pray to all the saints, because you're in danger, girl. Case in point:

TMZ says that a woman named Kisa became the latest member of the Victims of Amanda Bynes Club yesterday afternoon when Amanda allegedly rear-ended her Toyota Corolla on Venture Blvd. Kisa says that after Amanda's black BMW punched her Toyota, they both got out of their cars to see how serious the damage was. Kisa says that she didn't recognize Amanda Bynes at first, because she "looked like a hot mess." Um, here's a little tip. If the bitch who just hit you looks like the kind of mess that can make thermometers explode, then it's either Amanda Bynes or Blohan. Kisa went on to tell TMZ that there was damage to her Toyota's bumper and a lot of damage to Amanda's BMW. But Amanda told Kisa that the damage to her Toyota wasn't that bad and that mess tried to push her bumper back into place.

When Kisa asked Amanda for her insurance information, that bitch got shifty and didn't cough it up. When Kisa kept trying to get Amanda's information, she said that they didn't need to exchange info since the damage wasn't that bad and then she jumped into her car and drove away. Kisa called the police, filed a hit and run report and here we are now.

In pre-school, there was this tricycle track in the school yard and my teacher gave us these fake tricycle drivers licenses with our pictures on them. Amanda doesn't even deserve one of those! Bitch shouldn't have any kind of license. What a dumb bitch and she's an extra dumb bitch, because she didn't even try to get the heat off of her by shouting, "I'm Lindsay Lohan, the cops know where to find me!" before running away. But whatever, Amanda doesn't have shit to worry about. Because I'm sure that right at this very moment, President Obama is down at the police station declaring to the cops that he has officially pardoned Amanda Bynes of all future charges. I mean, Amanda IS his number one priority.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Amanda Bynes Really Is Coming For Lindsay Lohan's Hit & Run Crown | Dlisted
    At what point is it considered ridiculous? When are they going to get this woman off the road? When she blurs the line between GTA and real life, stops rear-ending cars and just mows down a bunch of people walking on the sidewalk?

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Blind Items Revealed

May 28, 2012

This former B+ teen actress who has had a really bad year is suffering from some severe substance abuse issues and her friends all blame a boyfriend who got the actress hooked on everything to keep her under his thumb. It worked. Ever since the pair started dating, she gave up even trying to act and the only thing she cared about was doing exactly what he wanted when he wanted it and gave up any kind of regular life. Even though he cheats with several other women he expects her to be available to him whenever he calls and she refuses to be away from her phone at any time and drives herself crazy worrying she has missed a call from him. He leaves her for weeks at a time and it drives her even more crazy and then will rush back into her life setting demands. He has spent a great deal of her money. Her friends try to convince her she needs to dump him and to go to rehab just to escape him if not to get clean.

Amanda Bynes & Kid Cudi

Posted by ent lawyer at 6:45 PM

Source: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...aled_2144.html
    I found this link in the DListed comments.

And now we know whats happened to Amanda.

The Best Of Amanda Bynes’ Twitter

You may have read that Amanda Bynes (of Nickelodeon fame) has retired from acting. Fine. As long as she's not retiring from Twitter, we're ok. (Thanks to Molls for sharing the Amanda Bynes Twitter gospel.)
    posted about 2 years ago
    Amanda Dobbins
    Community Contributor

• The retirement:

• On Drake and Judaism:

• On respecting yourself:

• On black men:

• (via Molls)
    • On knowing yourself:

• On her vernacular:

• On marriage:

• On creepers:

• On Snapple:

• On the media:

• On jeans:

• On movies:

• On foxy married couples:

• On love quotes:

Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/akdobbins/th...-bynes-twitter
    And this was taken from a link in the CDAN comments.

Oddly enough it appears her Twitter has vanished.
    Last edited by NVash; August 6th, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

What in the fukity fuk:

Does she still have a license, if so why does she still have one? When elderly people start crashing into people and doing this, their license is taken away, but Amanda is out there hitting cars every week and driving off. I hate this stupid woman.

Maybe when Obama's done getting the police to waive her numerous traffic tickets, he could start a program to relocate creepers back to Barf Bag City where they belong!

Foxy married couples? Is that a thing or did she make that up?
    IheartDior likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

fgg

this chick is braindead.
    IheartDior and Lenny like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

What is this chick on and where can I get some?
    chartreuse likes this.

Gold Member

Someone must have hacked her twitter account. Seriously. If not this chick is crazier than catshit.

Amanda Bynes
    Hit-and-Run Case WILL
    Be Sent to Prosecutors

exclusive

Police believe there is enough evidence to charge Amanda Bynes with hit-and-run -- after she allegedly rear-ended someone last week and fled the scene -- and now, they're passing the case to prosecutors ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to sources, LAPD officers recently made contact with Bynes following the accident and spoke with her.

After completing their investigation, we're told cops believe there is adequate evidence she committed a hit-and-run. They will be kicking the case to the L.A. City Attorney for prosecution within the next week.

It will then be up to the City Attorney whether to file a misdemeanor hit-and-run charge against the actress.

TMZ broke the story ... an L.A. woman filed a police report against Bynes on August 4th, claiming the actress rammed into her -- then refused to exchange insurance information and drove away.

So far, no word from Bynes' reps.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

My gawd, those tweets. Where is her mind? She needs real friends.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Well didn't this last driver that she hit say that there was significant damage to Amanda's car? If so, police should easily be able to take photo's of that car. Doesnt sound like they have done that, or maybe they are not saying?

Car crash is the only option in her dead acting career.

Amanda Bynes Looks.. Wow
    August 15th, 2012 // 94 Comments

View the Gallery / 27 Photos

When Amanda Bynes had her last hit and run, the woman she hit described her as “a hot mess” which seemed unusual at the time, except here’s Amanda walking out of CVS yesterday and Jesus Christ. One, how the hell did the paparazzi even recognize her? Two, why did I just ask that instead of going, “Hey, look, boobs!” And, three, do yourself a favor and check out the banged up death machine she’s tooling around in, complete with a manilla folder blocking the speedometer, I want to say underwear covering the rearview and a driver who apparently steers while laying in the passenger seat so it’s good thing she stacked all those clothes on top of the dash to make things more visible. How none of these photos show her murdering 15 people just backing up is probably the most miraculous thing I’ll ever see in my life. A newborn baby could turn around and perform CPR on its dying mother, and I’d still be standing there going, “Hey, remember that time Amanda Bynes didn’t kill someone with her car? Now, that. That was amazing.”

Photos: IXOLA/AKM-GSI

Source: Amanda Bynes Looks.. Wow - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    My gosh she looks terrible.

fgg

when did she buy those boobs?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

she is becoming a hot mess!

Also when did Bleach blonde hair come back into fashion??
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Why the frick has she taped a folder to the dash like that?! It's like she's rubbing the fact in that she's deliberately driving recklessly.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Thread Information