Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Amal Clooney to replace £450k engagement ring, it's too BLING for human rights work

^ But they made him look like a joke. He doesn't want to be Charlie Sheen!@!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

You have to admit Major League is hilarious. We quote it all the time. (Dennis Haysbert "Have to wake up bat")

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    What happened with him anyway? I much preferred him with his stripper/bargirl/lady wrestlers.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ But they made him look like a joke. He doesn't want to be Charlie Sheen!@!
    Yes, especially after that joke Ricky Gervais made at the Golden Globes
    Maybe after that he googled smart hot woman and found her in the daily mail? Here come the girls: The 'hottest' women at the Bar measure up to Britain's best looking male barristers | Daily Mail Online

It looks pretty much like a marriage of convenience. If they are happy with that so be it.
    More then half my friends are in arranged marriages and I must say they are not worse than some of the love marriage. I asked one guy in the office why he would let his parent decided who to marry and he said 'they know better then me". In this culture, most people are pretty much ok with it. That said, thank god I could choose my own husband.

^What is your culture, Kasippu? I thought you were from Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    ^What is your culture, Kasippu? I thought you were from Belgium.
    sorry I meant the culture of where I live, I live in South East Asia and it is very common here. I still find it strange though.
    Some of my friends saw their husbands only once or twice before marrying and these are all intelligent women. The ads in the paper are so weird
    It is always the parents looking.

Academically and professionally qualified partner sought by parents B/K, daughter employed Degree, MBA qualified 29 yrs, 5’1”. Reply with horoscope and family details. Email :398@gmail.comB29209
    Academically qualified English fluent groom around 40 yrs is sought by G/B retired parents for well employed well accomplished very attractive daughter locally and foreign educated drawing handsome salary. Dowry available. Willing relocate. Email:765@gmail.com
    B29365

Academically qualified son age between 29-33 height 5-9 is sought by Govigama Buddhist professional parents for a pretty M.Sc qualified daughter. 6086@gmail.com

B29158
    Brookie and Ravenna like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information