Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Alzheimer-Stricken B. Smith’s Husband Takes Care of Her And Has a Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    According to a recent interview, once the diagnosis was made, they discussed all aspects and eventualities of the result of her progressing disease, including him entering into a relationship with another.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2019...mers-dan-gasby
    If they discussed it and they both agreed on how they'd handle it, I say it's their marriage and whatever works for them.
    fgg likes this.

Elite Member

Eh, but did they have that discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    According to a recent interview, once the diagnosis was made, they discussed all aspects and eventualities of the result of her progressing disease, including him entering into a relationship with another.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2019...mers-dan-gasby
    Maybe so but the quote is :-

We talked about this."She said to me, 'I know what this is, I know where it's going to take me. I want you to live your life.'”

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I don’t have an issue with this per se, but the girlfriend has been accused of physically assaulting B. Smith. I don’t know if that’s true, but if it is, that’s a problem.

One of her ex-bfs had an issue

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: B.Smith's Husband Dan Gasby's Girlfriend Alex Lerner's Ex Partner Is Black Restaurateur Dard Coaxum, Alex Also Spotted With Dard AFTER Meeting Dan

Jan 29 | by _YBF

We received a tip and did some digging on B. Smith's husband Dan Gasby's new girlfriend Alex Lerner. And there's some interesting details about her love life. More inside...
    Dan Gasby - the husband the famed restaurateur/model/lifestyle guru B. Smith, who has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's - shocked everyone after coming out that he has moved in his white girlfriend, Alex Lerner, into the home he shares with his wife of 26 years.
    The Washington Post did a whole profile on the "modern family" where Dan and Alex basically justified their whole "situationship." They shared they have been in a relations for the last year-in-a-half after meeting in summer 2017 at a Hamptons bar.

Turns out, before Alex/Alexandra - a divorced mother-of-three - started dating Dan, she dated flashy restaurateur Dard Coaxum, who calls himself the "Harlem Gatsby" and has venture capitalist listed on his Instagram profile. The two were also spotted together after Alex & Dan met.
    Our source tells us Alex left Dard after he was found guilty of a deadly assault and sentenced to 15 months in prison in 2016. In the summer of 2015, Dard got into an altercation with a man named Julio Torresat a New York restaurant. Ish escalated and Dard ended up punching the man so hard he fell and hit his head, suffered permanent brain damage, and eventually died. Dard argued that he acted in self-defense. Alex, who was his girlfriend at the time, was there to see it all go down and even took the stand in his defense.

Here's what Page Six reported about the incident:
    Coaxum, 46, returned the card to its owner, Julio Torres, 43 — and then demanded a drink for his good deed, according to prosecutor Joshua Steinglass at Coaxum’s recent misdemeanor-assault trial in Manhattan Criminal Court. Torres blew him off, the ADA said.
    By chance, the two men then ended up at the same deli later that morning, where Torres was being “loud and obnoxious” and behaving like a “boisterous drunk,” the prosecutor said.
    Surveillance video from inside the shop, Gourmet Deli, showed Torres munching on a bag of potato chips as he wobbled on his feet and offering the snack to Coaxum’s girlfriend [Alex Lerner].
    A fed-up Coaxum finally stalked over to Torres, an event planner, and sucker-punched him in the face, according to Steinglass.
    Torres called Coaxum a “punk” and “f–king mutt” and taunted him to “go ahead and hit me!” as he called 911, authorities said.
    Surveillance images show Dard Coaxum (blue shirt) aiming to punch Julio Torres (gray suit).
    Coaxum and his friends tried to walk away, but Torres pursued him, according to surveillance video.
    Coaxum kicked Torres, hurled his bags at him and threw his cellphone at his face, prosecutors said. When the victim continued to pursue, Coaxum turned around and chased him out of camera range, delivering the “coup de grâce” punch that knocked him head-first to the ground, Steinglass said.
    “[Torres] toppled over like a tree that had been chopped down, cracking his head on the pavement,” the prosecutor told the panel of eight jurors last week before Judge Ann Scherzer.

IIn February 2016, Dard was sentenced to 15 months in prison. It's reported Alex sobbed after the guiltry verdict was read.
    Arrested For Allegedly Driving Drunk & Unlicensed In A 3-Wheeled Dodge ChargerMinaj Says She & Kenneth Petty Got Their Marriage Lice

Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals She Had A Threesome Once
    It's unclear if these two were married or not. Word on the curb was that they were, but she was called the "girlfriend" in all of the reports about her man.

After Dard went to jail, Alex allegedly broke up with him. She met Dan in the summer of 2017. And, according to him, they have been together for a year and a half.
    There are also pictures of Alex partying withDard in July 2017. Oh?

A few months later...

They linked up again at a mutual friend's party in September 2017. Maybe she and Dan weren't official official by that time. But he sure has been praising and posting all about her on his social media. Her social media activity is pretty dry. For now.
    Here's Alex and Dard during happier times, weeks before he was sentenced to prison:

Our source also alleges they saw Alex in a restaurant in Harlem in 2017 with a guy that wasn't Dard or Dan. And it was around the time she met Dan.
    Welp.
    It also seems Dard, who created the Harlem American clothing line, only spent 10 months behind bars.

^^^ I had to read that headline like 5 times and I’m still not sureness I understand it!!
    fgg, Kittylady and Novice like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Wut-wut?
    Novice likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Uh. I think the ex of the girlfriend of the married dude with the Alzheimer wife did time for accidentally killing a dude. What this has to do with the current situation I'm not sure. Unless she's still fucking him along with dude married to Alzheimer wife.

This is their business and I have no idea who these people are. The ex of the girlfriend looks like a dude who could bust someone's head. And she looks like a typical barfly.
    BITTER likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

But what about B. Smith? As long as she's being tended to. I hope.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

When everyone's not busy fucking, I suppose so.
    crayzeehappee and BITTER like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He says that she said it was ok, but did she? I don't know how this was found out in the first place...B. Smith was a model in the 70s and 80s and then she retired and opened up a couple of restaurants and had a tv show on the Cooking Channel for a while. So she had some notoriety...I think she also had a line of kitchen things too.
    mostroop likes this.

B. Smith was the bomb. So elegant, so beautiful.

I love this:

Smith made two appearances on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, once as a model for Queen Sara's wedding dress and once giving a tour of her restaurant, B. Smith, and making raspberry custard with Fred Rogers and her head chef, Henry. During the episode, she taught child viewers about the importance of washing hands, and shared the excitement of using huge bowls and mixers. She has said her dream was to feed people, which began at an early age when she fed her dolls. Her weekly half-hour syndicated television show, B. Smith With Style, debuted in 1997 and also aired weekdays on BTNand Bounce TV. It featurted home decor and cooking segments.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Smith

Sounds like they want a story so they are trying to sack the gf.

BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    He says that she said it was ok, but did she? I don't know how this was found out in the first place...B. Smith was a model in the 70s and 80s and then she retired and opened up a couple of restaurants and had a tv show on the Cooking Channel for a while. So she had some notoriety...I think she also had a line of kitchen things too.
    He was all over the media justifying/whining about it because he’d been “attacked” over it (in the press).
    BITTER and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    B. Smith was the bomb. So elegant, so beautiful.

I love this:

Smith made two appearances on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, once as a model for Queen Sara's wedding dress and once giving a tour of her restaurant, B. Smith, and making raspberry custard with Fred Rogers and her head chef, Henry. During the episode, she taught child viewers about the importance of washing hands, and shared the excitement of using huge bowls and mixers. She has said her dream was to feed people, which began at an early age when she fed her dolls. Her weekly half-hour syndicated television show, B. Smith With Style, debuted in 1997 and also aired weekdays on BTNand Bounce TV. It featurted home decor and cooking segments.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Smith

Sounds like they want a story so they are trying to sack the gf.

Yes, she is beautiful. You could always see her in the African-American magazine ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He was all over the media justifying/whining about it because he’d been “attacked” over it (in the press).
    Yes....maybe a little more discretion?

Novice likes this.

I love that Ebony cover. She was so gorgeous back then.
    BITTER and czb like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information