Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alli Sims says Britney Spears is just going through a weird patch

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    The weird patch is that thing on Adnan's chin.

Didn't Sam do the soul patch thing too???
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I agree with Beeyotch the Britbit is totally batshit for whatever psychaitric reason - the possum weaves , 5,7, 9 store outfits and trips to the mini mart/starbucks a day - prove it! She supposedly spend $60 million in the past year buying what????? Still it's not right that pieces of shit like Oscuma Lutfi leak to the press that she is HIV+ for revenge and he strikes me as the type of low life bastard to do that kind of thing - whether it's true or not. Can't they deport his sorry ass back home.

I kinda miss the constant Brit updates..."Britney is on her way to Rite-Aid"..."Britney is getting coffee"..."Britney is driving". Good times...Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

Didn't Sam do the soul patch thing too???

Gross, yes. Eww...

How long does a "weird patch" usually last for?

Seems to me Britters has been in this funk for...oh....5+ years now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I agree with Beeyotch the Britbit is totally batshit for whatever psychaitric reason - the possum weaves , 5,7, 9 store outfits and trips to the mini mart/starbucks a day - prove it! She supposedly spend $60 million in the past year buying what????? Still it's not right that pieces of shit like Oscuma Lutfi leak to the press that she is HIV+ for revenge and he strikes me as the type of low life bastard to do that kind of thing - whether it's true or not. Can't they deport his sorry ass back home.
    WHOA!!! REWIND! What? When? To Whom???? What did I miss?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^^That's a new one on me too...but I do remember a recent blind item about an HIV+ singer...?

"Weird patch"... they make waxes for that.

Woah woah WOAH. WAIT a minute. Britney has HIV? O_O

Alli Simms is still around? aren't her 15 minutes over yet?
    She has to be at least 14:59 by now.
    Last edited by Natalie; February 25th, 2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: oops
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

So he's not actually leaked it, its just a blind item that, needless to say, might not actually be true?

So if Britney has HIV, then it's a strong possibility she may have given it to her kids, then?

Red face

I got this from the Blind from the Panache Report on the link of all the Old Blinds where they gave Brit as the answer.

92. PANACHE REPORT 02/06
    Our friends at "Entertainment Lawyer," reported last week that a HIV+ white pop singer was asked by her local health department who she had sex with so they could be notified. Last week, allegations persisted, on the backend, there was a media frenzy bidding war for the list because it contained identities of some of the most famous and richest men on planet earth. This week we are hearing, this whole story has been swept under the rug, similar to the Heath Ledger video cover-up. Fast Forward: Sky Villa has unearthed similar data. We have also been informed about a white pop princess with the package, we're not saying it's the same celebrity but the similarities are astounding. This is what we uncovered: One of her reps asked that the few black men she had been intimate with - be moved to the top of the list to take the focus off the white male celebrities who dominate the list. This way, a black man can be set up to be the "fall guy," if and when this sensitive information ever leaks - and be accused of infecting one of America's Sweethearts with the deadly virus. I guess her rep didn't realize, it doesn't matter what order your name is in. It's just devastating to be included on a list like this, regardless of order. The Truth: If this is the same woman, she could have gotten infected by anyone. One of our sources walked in on her at a industry party, in a bedroom, while she was bent over snorting cocaine, an anonymous sex partner was pounding her from the back without a condom. He was her dealer and she exchanged sex for drugs although she can afford to buy her narcotics but she's addicted to the thrill of anonymous sex. Who Is She? Britney Spears

It may not be her but the timeline is about when she was in and out of the hospital and Oscuma got the boot from the family restraining order and all and private stuff was "stolen" from her home. This sounds like the kind of shit he would leak about people that cross him if you read his restraining orders and the kind of shitty stuff he did in the past to former "clients". That's why I thought he leaked it. The blind reads like the crazy behavior she was showing running in and out of hotel rooms all over LA, picking up random paps, etc. It had to be something serious to get the judge to commit her and to let her dad and lawyer be in charge of her affairs as well as take the kids away. It may not be her but somebody like Paris or Hohan instead. My bad - I thought everyone had seen this blind with the answer on that link to past blinds.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I got this from the Blind from the Panache Report on the link of all the Old Blinds where they gave Brit as the answer.

92. PANACHE REPORT 02/06
    Our friends at "Entertainment Lawyer," reported last week that a HIV+ white pop singer was asked by her local health department who she had sex with so they could be notified. Last week, allegations persisted, on the backend, there was a media frenzy bidding war for the list because it contained identities of some of the most famous and richest men on planet earth. This week we are hearing, this whole story has been swept under the rug, similar to the Heath Ledger video cover-up. Fast Forward: Sky Villa has unearthed similar data. We have also been informed about a white pop princess with the package, we're not saying it's the same celebrity but the similarities are astounding. This is what we uncovered: One of her reps asked that the few black men she had been intimate with - be moved to the top of the list to take the focus off the white male celebrities who dominate the list. This way, a black man can be set up to be the "fall guy," if and when this sensitive information ever leaks - and be accused of infecting one of America's Sweethearts with the deadly virus. I guess her rep didn't realize, it doesn't matter what order your name is in. It's just devastating to be included on a list like this, regardless of order. The Truth: If this is the same woman, she could have gotten infected by anyone. One of our sources walked in on her at a industry party, in a bedroom, while she was bent over snorting cocaine, an anonymous sex partner was pounding her from the back without a condom. He was her dealer and she exchanged sex for drugs although she can afford to buy her narcotics but she's addicted to the thrill of anonymous sex. Who Is She? Britney Spears

It may not be her but the timeline is about when she was in and out of the hospital and Oscuma got the boot from the family restraining order and all and private stuff was "stolen" from her home. This sounds like the kind of shit he would leak about people that cross him if you read his restraining orders and the kind of shitty stuff he did in the past to former "clients". That's why I thought he leaked it. The blind reads like the crazy behavior she was showing running in and out of hotel rooms all over LA, picking up random paps, etc. It had to be something serious to get the judge to commit her and to let her dad and lawyer be in charge of her affairs as well as take the kids away. It may not be her but somebody like Paris or Hohan instead. My bad - I thought everyone had seen this blind with the answer on that link to past blinds.
    I saw this ->
    #1 Our HIV+ singer was asked by her local health department who she had sex with so they could be notified. There are some rumors that this list is up for sale.
    which - to my mind - is a whole load different from Sam Lufti coming out & announcing that Britney Spears is HIV+
    1) Its a blind item & therefore doesn't even need to be true.
    2) It might be BS, but equally it night not be - the "bumping the coloured guys up the list" strikes me as a Paris Hilton trick, but it could be anyone.
    3) "a white pop princess with the package" is this Chris Croker then?
    4) and always at the back of my mind is the Sam Lufti "threat" that he's piss on Britney's grave.... he's going for broke - mentally and financially and if he can't get his hands on it he's going to ruin her in as many ways possible - I have no doubt on that.
    5) the name on the end is their "best guess".

I'm not arguing with you, please don't think that, I'm just presenting my ideas why I'm withholding comment on this on

You're right Novice there's a few people this could be and it may not even be true at all. I worded it very poorly in my first post. I didn't mean to say Oscuma was the one that leaked it but rather it would be the kind of thing HE would do to someone. But given the reasons already posted I thought it might be her because of the use of "pop princess" and "America's" sweetheart - (nixing Amy Winehouse, Hohan, the Olsens and Paris) and also the "package" clue which was the code name the police used when they took her to the hospital on the 5150. Also the "list" with very rich (Greasy Bear Davis - EW) and very famous (JT - even if it was many, many years ago) fit. I also took the coloured guy thing to include as anyone darker skinned such as Adnan and Oscuma as well.

Whoever it is - if it is true - I hope takes their meds, stays healthy, and practices safe sex. Most of all I wish for her kid's sakes that none of it is true at all.

I hope that clears up my faux pas. Thanks Novice for the heads up on how confusing it sounded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information