Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: All of Chrissy Teigen is sorry...

I think that she is trolling the internet now…. Eyebrow transplant????
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I think she's full of shit. They just looked penciled in to me. I knew a guy who got hair plugs and he had little incisions and stitches all over the top of his head. No way would it look like that right after surgery.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She got the attention she wanted though.
    weathered1 and Trixie like this.

I hate to break it to her but nobody gives a shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, I will say one of my biggest beauty rules is to not touch your eyebrows. That trend is so cyclical it's not even funny and if you over pluck/wax your fucked (like my husband's sister). Awareness is key.

With that said, it in general annoys me how people cry out about how other people should be using their money. It's not Chrissy Teigen's responsibility to feed people who are struggling or to manage someone's thyroid disease. She's an influencer, surely there was some kind of money/service exchange for the plug on IG. I'm not a fan of her by any means and I don't care if they pulled hair from her ass to put it on her face but that's why I don't follow her outside of GR. It's one thing to make fun of/snark where it's expected, like here, but to purposefully follow someone just to constantly spew hate directly at the person is just so ridiculous and such a sad state for this world to be in.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^^^ Thats why I think that she is trolling the public now.

Also, photo from 2011 - eyebrows look fine to me. I briefly tried to see what they were like before without adding to the Google-clicks of “Chrissy teigan eyebrows”….

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She looked way better before she started fucking with her face. She looks ridiculous now.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She's a vapid cow, but not everybody is supposed to only post about serious world issues. She's a model, or was, so posting about her eyebrows is perfectly reasonable. I mean, I don't give a shit, but I'm not out there solving humanity's problems either.
    Be excellent to each other.

Well I definitely don't want her dumb ass trying to solve problems.

Just staying out of trouble and not saying anything too stupid is enough of an accomplishment for her.

I think her eyebrows look dumb. And fake. But it goes with everything else she's got going on I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    With that said, it in general annoys me how people cry out about how other people should be using their money. It's not Chrissy Teigen's responsibility to feed people who are struggling or to manage someone's thyroid disease. She's an influencer, surely there was some kind of money/service exchange for the plug on IG. I'm not a fan of her by any means and I don't care if they pulled hair from her ass to put it on her face but that's why I don't follow her outside of GR. It's one thing to make fun of/snark where it's expected, like here, but to purposefully follow someone just to constantly spew hate directly at the person is just so ridiculous and such a sad state for this world to be in.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She's a vapid cow, but not everybody is supposed to only post about serious world issues. She's a model, or was, so posting about her eyebrows is perfectly reasonable. I mean, I don't give a shit, but I'm not out there solving humanity's problems either.
    Thank you. I hate when people pull that passive aggressive, virtue signaling bullshit when really they just hate someone and should admit it instead of trying to wrap it in some socially aware bullshit. the daily mail only does it for clicks and get people riled up while pretending they actually give a shit about regular people or people who are sick, etc or to cover up a more sordid reason for disliking someone, like they do with Meghan Markle because they don’t want to admit they hate her because she’s a mixed race american divorcee who held a mirror up to the brits’ racism and classism.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information