Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: All of Chrissy Teigen is sorry...

I'll be able to tell if she reads GR when she stops fucking with her face. Or starts defending why or denying altogether that she fucked with it.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Why Chrissy Teigen is ‘glad’ the bullying scandal happened

Chrissy Teigen is “glad” her cyberbullying scandal happened because she’s become a stronger person since her fall from grace.
    “I think you learn so much in the moments where you do lose so much, you lose it all, your world is kind of turned upside down,” Teigen told Hoda Kotb on the “Today” showTuesday. “For me it was a big moment of, ‘Wow, I need to find out how I can be better, how I can grow from this, learn from this.'”

She added, “There’s that old cliché, like, I’m glad it happened, but truly it made me a stronger person, a better person.”
    The model, 35, also expressed in her first TV interview since the scandal broke how she wanted to be a good example for her family.
    “Having this period of time to digest it all and to look back and to realize that honestly there’s always so much time to grow and to learn and to become more empathetic,” she said. “I look at my kids and I look at what I want their values to be and how I want them to treat people, and to see that in myself that I wasn’t doing that.”
    She continued, “The hardest part for me was realizing, my goodness, this really had an effect on people. … You don’t really think about the impact and the person on the other side.”

Her sit-down with Hoda Kotb was her first interview since the scandal broke. Twitter

Teigen said that she’s been she’s been trying to make life changes, like choosing to be sober, in order to move forward from the drama.

“I’m actually a hundred days sober today and I’m so excited,” Teigen revealed. “I feel so good, I feel very clear-headed. I feel like I’ve done the work and I just hope these people can forgive and be able to welcome the fact that hopefully, they’ve seen me be better.”
    Teigen was lambasted earlier this year after Courtney Stodden, who is non-binary, came forward with cruel messages the cookbook author had sent, including one telling Stodden to kill themself.

The model revealed she’s 100 days sober. Twitter

Teigen quickly expressed how sorry she was, saying she was “mortified” by her past comments and “insecure” at the time.

But that didn’t stop partnerships from dropping Teigen after bullying accusations came to light and her cookware line was pulled from Macy’s. She and Target also parted ways, though her rep claims it was a mutual decision.

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/26/why-c...ndal-happened/
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^^^She's insufferable.

I, I, I, I

She is an insufferable douchebag and I'm over her.

ETA: I thought Lofty's adjective was so perfect, I adopted it subconsciously.

Blaming it (partly) on the booze, I see.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^Has anyone ever worried about the small children of this drunk asshole? Obviously, she didn't think about her kids when she shared that piece of information.
    DawnM74 likes this.

I mean, as much as I dislike her, time to move on, no? It’s not like she committed a horrible crime and deserves to be punished for life.
    She apologised, she was shunned and criticised, I don’t see any reason for her to keep being non grata.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^I'd agree, but what would we do here if we'd get over our irrational hate for certain celebrities?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I mean, as much as I dislike her, time to move on, no? It’s not like she committed a horrible crime and deserves to be punished for life.
    She apologised, she was shunned and criticised, I don’t see any reason for her to keep being non grata.
    That's kinda how I feel. Maybe it's because I couldn't bear Stodden either, and made tons of nasty comments about her ridiculousness. Also spent so much time actively hating on LeeAnn Rimes it was crazy. Looking back it's embarrassing, although I'm fairly certain I've never told anyone to kill themselves - that is a bit heinous, and beyond my understanding. Maybe they are both assholes, maybe they are victims - but what the hell did they ever do to me?
    Lofty Bike, sputnik and KrisNine like this.

^^^
    i didn’t mean so much people on this board, I think I’m just reaching my limit with “cancel culture” or whatever you want to call it, or the new Puritanism as I like to refer to it. It’s fine to call people out when they do shitty things and yes accountability is good but people act like every single celebrity is personally accountable to them. it’s like people won’t let it go, ever, and they exaggerate everything into a heinous crime deserving of a lifetime of ostracism and persecution. Glass houses and all that. None of us are perfect and it’s ok to forgive and move on, too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yes.

The “problem” with this woman is that it’s not like she’s got a film (or something) coming out.
    she’s famous (now; mostly) for being someone else’s SO. So cute kid pics, a new “cookbook”???
    The way she speaks (although she may be badly edited or was just answering a question) it’s all “me me me” - and thus I think that she wants to be famous but has no discernible talent (acting, singing, dancing, etc); so maybe the conversation is driven by her?
    who knows? She is hardly on my radar. I couldn’t believe what she used to look like when I googled those photos , so different.

Another thought strikes me, maybe her outbursts were reflective of her inner conversations? Although I’ve seen (I think it was) Twitter where she’s calling people morons….
    Lofty Bike likes this.

But, so many people are morons.
    Novice and Lofty Bike like this.

^^^She told the 16 years old Stodden to kill herself. That's far worse than calling people morons, but I tend to agree, we could get over it by now. If she weren't so insufferable, I would certainly try harder. But, who knows, recently I even found myself having some sympathy for CZJ. Scary, but true.
    sputnik, Novice and crayzeehappee like this.

She's hardly a blip on my radar, but it seems she brings this on herself. I'm quitting twitter, I'm not quitting twitter, I was insecure, I was drunk. I'm a 100 days sober! Who cares. Quit talking about it and get over yourself. But she can't because she enjoys the spotlight and the drama too much. And I hate people like that.
    czb, Sarzy, Novice and 6 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike;[URL="tel:3826740"
    3826740[/URL]]^^^She told the 16 years old Stodden to kill herself. That's far worse than calling people morons, but I tend to agree, we could get over it by now. If she weren't so insufferable, I would certainly try harder. But, who knows, recently I even found myself having some sympathy for CZJ. Scary, but true.
    CZJ has worked hard for a lot of years - we saw her on tv from her teens ; I saw her on Prodigal Son recently and was shocked at her appearance but given her mental health disease, her husband’s health etc who am I to judge but she played her character well, believeable.
    Her hair was poker straight though & I don’t find that flattering on anyone. CZJ always had great hair & it needs to roam free!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit;[URL="tel:3826721"
    3826721[/URL]]But, so many people are morons.
    and so is Chrissy imho

shes just so offensive…..
    Lofty Bike, twitchy2.0 and DawnM74 like this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information