Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: All of Chrissy Teigen is sorry...

czb

i want to know how many of the people who are crapping on chrissy now are the same ones who laughed/gave a like to her comments when she told stoddard et al to take a dirt nap or go kill yourself. i personally do not follow chrissy but a lot of people do and have for a while. that's what i don't get.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i want to know how many of the people who are crapping on chrissy now are the same ones who laughed/gave a like to her comments when she told stoddard et al to take a dirt nap or go kill yourself. i personally do not follow chrissy but a lot of people do and have for a while. that's what i don't get.
    I don't think I fall into the category as I was never a follower, but there were a lot of times I'd see a comment she'd make and thought she was funny and/or cleverly sarcastic. I was kind of surprised at her behavior and am pretty disappointed because she didn't need to do shit like she did to make an impression.
    tulip and weathered1 like this.

Elite Member

Over the last few days this has gotten more complicated. Costello said he bullied her... then Leona Lewis popped in to say Costello bullied her... now John Legend and Chrissy are saying all of Costello's messages were faked... Seriously? Why would anyone fake someone bullying them to the point of suicide?

This is the part of social media that drives me insane... the arguments/shade thrown back and forth. Lots of messy high school drama.

The world was so much simpler without social media. I'm glad I'm an old nobody and don't care too much about all the platforms. It would be exhausting to keep up with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    The world was so much simpler without social media. I'm glad I'm an old nobody and don't care too much about all the platforms. It would be exhausting to keep up with it all.
    it's the 'soap opera' of the new generation. i remember my mom watching hours of her 'stories' every day when i was a kid. now children are watching their moms text drama on twitter and facebook.
    DawnM74, tulip and lindsaywhit like this.

Thank goodness!!!!
    Just as long as Chrissy is ok…..

Chrissy Teigen says she’s ‘good’ amid bullying scandal

Chrissy Teigen is all smiles despite her ongoing cyberbullying scandal.
    The “Cravings” cookbook author, 35, told a TMZ paparazzo on Monday that she was “good” when asked how she’s been coping with the backlash over her recently resurfaced tweets.

Teigen then insisted that she had “no idea” about reports she’ll sit down with Oprah Winfrey to discuss the drama — à la Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
    While the model is moving forward with her arts and crafts projects — she was getting ready for diamond painting when the photographer caught up with her — it looks like she may not be ready to go ahead and make amends with everybody she’s hurt yet.

When asked whether she’d do an interview with Courtney Stodden, one of the people who accused her of bullying, Teigen simply laughed while walking into her office.
    Stodden — who came out as non-binary in April and uses they/them pronouns — revealed in May that Teigen once told them to “kill myself” and take a “dirt nap.” While the mom of two publicly apologized to the reality star, they claimed they never heard from her privately.
    Amid the scandal, Teigen’s cookware line was pulled from Macy’s website, and Bloomingdale’s pulled out of a deal with her. She then dropped out of Netflix’s “Never Have I Ever.”
    Teigen wrote a lengthy apology for Medium and posted it to her Instagram earlier this month, but not everybody forgave her.

“Project Runway” alum Michael Costello came forward and claimed that Teigen had teamed up with stylist Monica Rose to destroy his career, which he said left him suicidal.
    Costello, 38, included screenshots of Teigen’s alleged DMs to him in his post, but her husband, John Legend, and rep both claimed the messages had been “fabricated.” Teigen also called them “fictional” by pointing to inconsistencies regarding an old profile photo and the video chat function.
    The “Lip Sync Battle” co-host concluded her chat with the paparazzo on Monday by gushing about Legend, whom she married in 2013.
    “Oh, my God, he’s been everything,” she said of how the EGOT winner, 42, has helped her during her scandal. “My everything.”

pagesix.com
    Daphodil and ChemicalHelena like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I don't know how John Legend isn't annoyed and embarrassed by her bullshit.

He seemed pretty low key, but this makes me think he must be nuts too. Or willing to put up with nuttiness.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^
    i think they've both got massive egos and they're one of those couples that constantly praise each other.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I don't know how John Legend isn't annoyed and embarrassed by her bullshit.

He seemed pretty low key, but this makes me think he must be nuts too. Or willing to put up with nuttiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    i think they've both got massive egos and they're one of those couples that constantly praise each other.
    You know, I've been puzzled by the seeming difference between them - John low key and private, and Chrissy with diarrhea of her life - and I think he really likes that in her. It fills some sort of need in him, because he honestly doesn't seem bothered by all her over-sharing and thirst. He's also great friends with the Kardashians, so, yeah, John likes it somehow.
    DawnM74 and tulip like this.

Default I think she’s tired on being sorry now….

Chrissy Teigen addresses ‘cancel club,’ mental health in wordy Instagram post

Social media Energizer Bunny Chrissy Teigen posted an essay-length rumination on being a part of the “cancel club” to Instagram Wednesday.
    “[I] don’t really know what to say here,” Teigen — somewhat ironically — began underneath a first-person view of her jeans-clad legs on her couch, before explaining that it “just feels so weird to pretend nothing happened in this online world.”

“[I] feel like utter s–t in real life,” she continued. “Going outside sucks and doesn’t feel right, being at home alone with my mind makes my depressed head race. But I do know that however I’m handling this now isn’t the right answer. I feel lost and need to find my place again, I need to snap out of this, I desperately wanna communicate with you guys instead of pretending everything is okay.”

Teigen, 35, then segued into a treatise on “cancel club,” which, she explained, “is a fascinating thing” she’s “learned a whollllle lot” from.
    “Only a few understand it and it’s impossible to know til you’re in it,” the “Cravings” cookbook author added. “And it’s hard to talk about it in that sense because obviously you sound whiney when you’ve clearly done something wrong. It just sucks. There is no winning. But there never is here anyhow.”

Chrissy Teigen contemplated her cancellation while kicking back on her couch Wednesday.Instagram

“All I know is I love you guys, I miss you guys, and I just needed an honest moment with you because I’m just … tired of being sick with myself all day,” the statement wound down. “I don’t even know if it’s good to say any of this because it’s gonna get brutally picked apart but I dunno. I can’t do this silent s–t anymore! If you or someone you know has also been cancelled [sic] please let me know if there is a cancel club reunion because I could use some time off my couch!”

Teigen experienced a rapid fall from grace earlier this year when Courtney Stodden surfaced past vicious comments Teigen made about her online. Designer Michael Costello then accused Teigen of similar behavior. Teigen apologized for her past behavior, though both she and her husband John Legend disputed Costello’s claims.

Late in June, Teigen said she was “good”despite the fallout from the brouhaha. She, Legend and their children — daughter Luna, 5, and son Miles, 3 — decamped to Italy for a getaway early in July, which, naturally, she shared photos of on Instagram.
    Page Six has reached out to Teigen’s rep for additional comment.

pagesix.com

I can't stand her. Even before this she was awful.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

doesn't she have friends in real life she can hang out with during her 15 minutes of celebrity purgatory? she'll be back as soon as the outraged mobs move on to the next celebrity that does something idiotic .
    czb, KrisNine, lindsaywhit and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

yeah. i don't know why she just doesn't stop posting publicly for a bit.

All her all the time. If she wanted to be a better person she could always go and help other people instead of waiting until her latest scandal blows over and remaining immersed in her own self-pity.
    ChemicalHelena and weathered1 like this.

Ah maybe she needs the validation of a thousand anonymous people liking her every post?
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ah maybe she needs the validation of a thousand anonymous people liking her every post?
    Don't we all? *likes own post. Dang it!*
    Novice and ConstanceSpry like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information