Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alicia Keys loses her damn mind with 'gangsta rap' conspiracy theories

Alicia needs to stop or the Scientologists are gonna come recruit her crazy ass... take all her money, shoot her up with vitamins and throw her in the sauna until she knows that matt lauer killed tupac & biggie!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    The Black Panthers have been cleaned up and santized through the passing of time. Excuses have been made, the killing of others for any reason except defending yourself is a crime, they were criminals.
    Sure thing, Alicia, Jr. Bullshit is bullshit. They were neither all good nor all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    She's always come off as very fake to me. Like she's playing the role, but it's not as good as they're makin' it out to be. And overrated. I agree w/ missvenus about her being hailed as a musical wonder just because she has more talent than the Britneys of the business.
    Hmm, I guess she was "playing a role" before she even got a record deal too. Keep hating.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    If some dweeb white person had been quoted as saying the same crap only about black people they would be in deep dookie. What she said was wrong.

However I think she's very attactive and I love her voice.

Maybe her views is the very reason Oprah didn't make the movie about Lena Horne, after all Lena vetoed Janet Jackson after nipple gate.

The Black Panthers have been cleaned up and santized through the passing of time. Excuses have been made, the killing of others for any reason except defending yourself is a crime, they were criminals.
    White folks LOOOOOOOOVE bitching about that, like they have a valid point. Than when they're done with enlightening me on their 'oppression', they go back to their daily lives of usual privilege and don't acknowledge what they were complaining about...why? because it is irrelevant. Yeah, because its soooo hard living with the fact that you don't have the 'right' to say racist comments anymore after hundreds of years of oppression but minorities do and thats not fair!!!

And after you're done typing what you found in an email/myspace chain letter, you go out to eat and catch a taxi!

Quote Originally Posted by lavi View Post
    Am I the only one that never liked Alicia. Everything about her is some contrite and scripted. She doesn't say anything that isn't ran by Clive Davis or her handlers first. Everything is so manufactured about her even the uninspiring "soul" music she claims to write herself.
    i think she's overrated. her music doesn't bother me if i'm somewhere and it comes on the radio, but i would never think to buy it or listen to it at home. it all sounds too contrived and overproduced.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information