Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ali Lohan's schoolmates suspended over internet video

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Jealous students
    Oh yes, of course, they were jellus of Ali

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I'm actually surprised Ali's still in school, right now. Knowing Dinasaur, I'd have figured she'd taken Ali out, already.

perhaps they used the school computers to post the video... didnt realise teachers could suspend kids for stuff done outside of school
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

private school can suspend you for shit you do off campus in your own time. it's some stupid shit but thats how it is.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    It's a private school.
    Oh, well I think they can do whatever they like at private schools. Ali needs to get some thicker skin. Theoretically, of course; her real skin looks ancient enough as it is.

I was, like, really shocked because those girls, I thought they were my friends, but obviously you can't trust anybody except your family."
    This comment is sad...i think she gets bullied because her family life is such a train wreck - she's an easy target.

"but obviously you can't trust anybody except your family."
    I think this is something Dina pounds into her head to ensure that Meal Ticket #2 doesn't pull away from her like Meal Ticket #1 did. Like, "I'M the only one who will ever love you. You NEED me."

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I bet she's a real BITCH to everyone at school, and doesn't get in trouble for it either.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Does anybody really think that Lindsay will ever rebound? I just cannot see her ever doing anything of substance again, I think in a few years she will be a footnote. I think those Marilyn pictures were a bit of a "last hurrah" in a way. I think the public has basically spit her out at this point, they don't need her anymore.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Pbbt.. Is Ali ever even AT school to begin with?

Well, I guess that means 2,346,983 other students will get suspended for talking crap about their fellow classmates.
    If she can't deal with the trash talking in high school, she hasn't seen nothing yet. These doors has just opened. Welcome to Hollywood freshmeat. They are only gonna tear you down more. Which is sad by the way.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Especially since she looks 40 years old...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Well, I guess that means 2,346,983 other students will get suspended for talking crap about their fellow classmates.
    If she can't deal with the trash talking in high school, she hasn't seen nothing yet. These doors has just opened. Welcome to Hollywood freshmeat. They are only gonna tear you down more. Which is sad by the way.

But it's what her mother convinced her to want. She probably has a really shitty attitude, because of it. And in that case, I hope Hollywood tears her a new asshole and vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    If my child were suspended for shit-talking Ali Lohan in their free time in a context that had nothing whatsoever to do with school, I would be up at that school so fast the principal wouldn't know what happened tearing the Lohans and whoever authorized the suspension new assholes.

I would also be watching her reality show and if that bitch or her crazy mother made one negative comment about anyone, I'd be back up at the school demanding that they take action against her. If they'll do it for her to other kids, they better be doing it to her when she trash talks people as well.

Bullying and teasing goes on at school all the time. I guarantee you if this happened to any other kid, the school officials wouldn't even bat an eye. What a disgusting, delusional, self-important bitch.
    You are exactly right! If this was a video about anyone else it wouldn't rate a mention. But Ali Lohan is constantly prissing about in the media trying to get attention so she needs to harden the fuck up and deal with the flip-side of fame... which is that everyone thinks you are a skanked out little whore like you're not-so-crash-hot actress sister.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Im curious to know what right a school has to suspend anybody for anything they put online that does not directly have anything to do with the school. Schools now dictate what we do during our off hours? Fuck off.

I'm inclined to think that if the harassment is designed to, and ultimately has, an impact on school performance, then the school would be within its rights to do something about bullying, especially if it could escalate into torts or criminal activity on school property. Admittedly, I'm thinking of steps that were taken to protect LGBT kids where the threat to their health and academics appeared greater.

I'm noticing that bullying overall is less tolerated by schools, given how quickly it escalates into violence on school property.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Pbbt.. Is Ali ever even AT school to begin with?
    I was really surprised by this actually: I thought she stayed on the road or at home with a tutor?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information