Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Alexis Arquette Calls Will and Jada Smith Closeted Gays

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    “When Jada comes out as gay and her beard husband admits his first marriage ended when she walked in to him butt servicing his sugar daddy Benny Medina..then I will listen to them. Will threw a fit on the set of Six Degrees of Separation when he was required by the scene to kiss Anthony Rapp. He persuaded the director to shoot the back of his head in frame. Blocking the non existent lip lock entirely. Fuck him. Gays have enemies. They lurk in gilded closets. Outing is healthy. You are either wish or against us. You decide. Today.”
    Gurrrrrl.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Oh, this could get so good!

oh no she didn't
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    I think Whitetigress is thinking of Walton Goggins who played Venus Van Damme.

Oh, yeah, and 'Go Alexis'!

Oh crap, my bad. *blushes. I wonder why I thought it was Alexis?
    Lets just pretend it is so I don't look like a dang fool, ummmkay?

Not to be picky, but wasn't it Anthony Michael Hall (not Anthony Rapp) that Will was supposed to kiss in Six Degrees of Separation?

Other than that... Carry on, Alexis!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

From the get-go, Jada and Will both presented themselves as this hot in the flames of love couple who were so in love with each other. To the point of obnoxiousness. They will either ignore Alexis' comments or set up an interview with some A-list butt-kissing entertainment reporter denying everything and telling all the world that they are in love with each other and that they had sex ten minutes before the interview started.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

The gossip about Will and Jada and their sexuality have been around for years, back to the late 1990's. Hell, even my parents in flyover country heard these rumors years ago. However, what was the point of Alexis bringing this up and what does it have to do with the comments about the award show? And why is Alexis mad now? To me, this is a bunch of distraction to take away from Jada's message.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    The gossip about Will and Jada and their sexuality have been around for years, back to the late 1990's. Hell, even my parents in flyover country heard these rumors years ago. However, what was the point of Alexis bringing this up and what does it have to do with the comments about the award show? And why is Alexis mad now? To me, this is a bunch of distraction to take away from Jada's message.

Just playing "devil's advocate" here...
    I *think* that her overall point was that she views Jada and Will as hypocrites. Jada talking about a community of people coming together to overcome adversity, combat stereotypes, make changes...

Yet, they (seem) to go to great lengths to hide (from the mass media) that they are (allegedly ) a part of the gay community. A community that also faces discrimination, judgement, stereotypes, etc.
    For example: Has an openly gay/publicly "out" actor ever won a Oscar for Lead Actor?

Also, I think that with the Will/Benny comment, there was an underlying point of - "if you want to talk about "fairness" and equal opportunity in the industry, does that include the casting couch?" Is that "fair?" "Does that help create equal opportunity for your peers?" - Or is that purely self-serving?

I understand Alexis' frustration in that "Hey, wait a minute, what about other community you're apart of - the LGBT community?" but, I agree that her response (while bold, hilarious and [I think] true) was ill-timed. Both/All groups of people (minorities, the LGBT community) deserve equality but, the focus of Jada's argument specifically was minorities and making changes/creating equality in the industry.

Plus, the general public (people that have no idea about the industry rumors about Will and Jada, people that believe everything they hear/see out of Hollywood, the "He can't be gay, he's married to [insert beard's name here]" people) won't be able to connect the dots between Jada's message and Alexis' response.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 21st, 2016 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Added a question...
    BITTER, Belt Up and lindsaywhit like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

[QUOTE=witchcurlgirl;3426781]Alexis Arquette Abruptly Changes the Subject, Calls Will and Jada Closeted Gays

Above is a GIF of Corky St. Clair (as played by Christopher Guest) reacting to a middle-aged performing a particularly vulgar scene from Raging Bull in an audition for a community theatre. I made a similar face when reading a Facebook post written by Alexis Arquette in which she responded to Jada Pinkett Smith’s Oscar boycott by changing the subject entirely and calling her and Will Smith closeted gay hypocrites.

In a post that has since been deleted, she wrote:

“When Jada comes out as gay and her beard husband admits his first marriage ended when she walked in to him butt servicing his sugar daddy Benny Medina..then I will listen to them. Will threw a fit on the set of Six Degrees of Separation when he was required by the scene to kiss Anthony Rapp. He persuaded the director to shoot the back of his head in frame. Blocking the non existent lip lock entirely. Fuck him. Gays have enemies. They lurk in gilded closets. Outing is healthy. You are either wish or against us. You decide. Today.”

These are by no means new rumors—though they are more detailed than I expected—but now’s not the time for this, Alexis! Try again later. Or don’t! - TOTALLY AGREED - lets hope Alexis lets rip later when they are not in the news. By all accounts they have chosen to not respond and have blocked media outlets from reporting on it and have instructed their rep to the only address the inequality of the OSCARS.

I heard this rumor (about Jada catching Will in bed with a then unnamed man) years ago from a relatively reliable source but I never believed it because I had only heard about it from that one person. Now I believe it's true.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Not to be picky, but wasn't it Anthony Michael Hall (not Anthony Rapp) that Will was supposed to kiss in Six Degrees of Separation?

Other than that... Carry on, Alexis!
    I thought it was Eric Thal.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information