Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Alexander Skarsgard gets pissed at the paps and has to be restrained by the police!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    It's sure a good way to make sure you're seen - sitting on his shoulders..
    Yes, all the pretty blonde thin girls on their boyfriends' shoulders at festivals so they can see better (and be seen, in all their boho chic finery...)

Fuckers! Thank you for blocking the view of the people who are there to see the music, not to be seen in the cool festival!

*rant of a music lover who goes to a lot of festivals and hates the crowd of vapid morons who are there to be seen over now*

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Okay. I didn't know what the fuck Orly was other than nail polish but I get it. So she fucked Chris Martin? When did that happen and why would anyone fuck him, Coldplay's music sucks ass.
    Nail polish? I thought Orly was a god damn owl with an afro.

^^^
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    It's a huge music festival. I'm surprised that any celebs go to it really. There are so many people and I don't think much security from the rabid fan.

Coachella

I think they're a cute couple too. She looks very pretty on his shoulders. Cute picture.
    all these celebs are probably going there to feel "cool" and get their picture taken, not for the music.

i love your avatar, btw. it's mesmerizing.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^ Yeah, Bellini. Your avatar freaked me out yesterday when I saw out of the corner of my eye that it was MOVING. I was like, WTF? Is it time to go home yet???

Potato chip munching Shiloh scared you!

Kate Boworth is sucking the hot out of Eric.

^^^^^Yes she is!! Can't believe he's with Bosworth. I honestly find her utterly disgusting.

Also, does everyone have a ASkars avi now?
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree TV Bill sucks (love him so much in the books), and Sam's an even bigger pussy on TB than he is in the books too. Hopefully one of those new werewolves will be droolworthy, cause I might be over Skarsgard.
    I love TV Bill! I don't know if I love him with Sookie but I love him as a father. Didn't read the books so I can't compare. But I think he's precious. Eric is okay, but preferred him when he was more mysterious. And he doesn't make me drool. Sam and his eyes are it for me, so far. I was starting to get into Hoyt until he chose his mother over Jessica.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    ^^^^^Yes she is!! Can't believe he's with Bosworth. I honestly find her utterly disgusting.

Look on the bright side - he could have hooked up with Lilo, Britney or Kerry Katona.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    I love TV Bill! I don't know if I love him with Sookie but I love him as a father. Didn't read the books so I can't compare. But I think he's precious. Eric is okay, but preferred him when he was more mysterious. And he doesn't make me drool. Sam and his eyes are it for me, so far. I was starting to get into Hoyt until he chose his mother over Jessica.
    read the books then you'll understand why everyone so likes Eric

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    read the books then you'll understand why everyone so likes Eric

I agree - read the books.
    *mild spoiler* (highlight text to see)

One isn't the nice guy you initially think he is, and the other isn't the evil, heartless bastard that you expect him to be.

I was actually firmly anti-Eric/AS because of all the Skarsgård worship here but then I watched the first series and started to 'get it'. Then I read the books and was a lost cause. TV Bill is irritating, and so is book Bill. Team Eric all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post

I saw your post and was tempted to join in just for lulz, but I decided to stick with a Kitty avatar. But I did choose a vampirey one to replace my old one

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ Dead and Gone in paperback has the first chapter to Dead in the Family.. if you already own D&G in hardback go to the bookstore and read the first chapter It's well worth it!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No, not really. Have you seen the video from when he and kate were at the movies? Nobody did a goddamned thing to him then and he got all pissed off. Its equally valid to assume he turns into a tool when he's drunk and with the skank.
    I can't call him a tool for looking displeased that a bunch of photog's had ambushed him at the movies. It's not like he threw a punch or threatened them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She's gained a couple lbs, I'll give her that. But she still looks like ass. I could care less who he fucks, frankly. But since he's not ordinarily my type (being blond and a bit thinnish) and the attraction only started after watching the True Blood character as played by him, the idea that he's just another prettyboy douchebag actor who'll fuck anything is a bit of a let down. I took him to have a little more intelligence and better taste, but alas it was probably just wishful thinking. He's fucking up my hot naked swede with a brain fantasy a little bit every time I see him with Bosworthless. Now I just wanna take him to the clinic and get him tested and tell him to make sure and follow up at 3-6 months.
    I'm actually much more attracted to Eric than I am to Alex, who is seemingly a very goofy but sweet party boy. So not my type. He's charming and pretty but Eric....well, he's the man. Alex plays him so well and I don't give a fuck who he shags, real life or show. And I think Kate is looking really cute and healthy these days.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information