Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

I do feel sorry for her. I also feel that she has been really hard on her body with all the pregnancies and the Yoga stuff, so maybe she should just read the signs and show herself some mercy and rest.
    Doesn't look like it, but maybe she just should.

Elite Member

First of all, it is very sad and my heart goes out to anyone who experiences a miscarriage.

But, holy shit is she exploitive. She supposedly videotaped this with her daughter for Alec, but put it on Instagram. This irks me. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hilar...b02bf57945da3e
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

She didn't bother me much at first -- but I feel like she crossed a line here. We didn't announce pregnancies to the family until relatively late -- especially not until we had gotten a cvs (corionic villi sampling, I think) test that was positive. This thing where people announce a pregnancy as soon as they miss a period, or get a positive test -- I don't understand that at all. And she's literally sharing it with the world. Then, saying she is going to try again so that her daughter can have a little sister?
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.

Why would she film that for Alec? That said, I'm still very sad for her and her loss. That is still a good ways along.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    She also issued a plea to the press: "My one request is that the media not send paparazzi to follow me or buy independent paparazzi photos, hence encouraging them. I want to remain peaceful during this very early time in my pregnancy and getting chased around by cameras is not in the doctor's orders."

Bitch are you for real?

We don't care. We never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    First of all, it is very sad and my heart goes out to anyone who experiences a miscarriage.

But, holy shit is she exploitive. She supposedly videotaped this with her daughter for Alec, but put it on Instagram. This irks me. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hilar...b02bf57945da3e
    and if it’s for Alex alone why add Please no paparazzi...that’s all I ask.”
    tulip, DawnM74, holly and 1 others like this.

No paparazzi, while trolling for attention.
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

I feel sorry for her. Already two miscarriages within a year.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I mean, sure it sucks but a miscarriage when you’ve already got 4 kids isn’t exactly the end of the world either. Maybe she needs to be grateful for the 4 healthy kids she has, slow her roll and give her uterus a break already.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Alec is probably (secretly) relieved.
    DawnM74 and sjankis630 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She didn't bother me much at first -- but I feel like she crossed a line here. We didn't announce pregnancies to the family until relatively late -- especially not until we had gotten a cvs (corionic villi sampling, I think) test that was positive. This thing where people announce a pregnancy as soon as they miss a period, or get a positive test -- I don't understand that at all. And she's literally sharing it with the world. Then, saying she is going to try again so that her daughter can have a little sister?
    after asking for privacy.

She's a tool.
    holly, DawnM74 and witchcurlgirl like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    after asking for privacy.

She's a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    No paparazzi, while trolling for attention.
    Thank you both.

Yeah, a tool. This one is off the charts if I compare her to the other regular (non showbiz) wives who generally annoy me for no particular reason. There's something going on with her. I like Alec and that's how I'll keep it. Love his work and his podcast "Here's The Thing". He's a fantastic interviewer. Particularly James Caan and Roger Daltrey.

Default No Paps please - We’re in hospital

Hilaria Baldwin is keeping fans updated following her second miscarriage of 2019.
    Hilaria, 35, posted a selfie on Instagram Tuesday afternoon from her hospital bed, writing, “Eyes swollen from crying, groggy from anesthesia, crampy from the surgery … but I made it and I want you to know that I’m physically ok.
    “I’m grateful for my family, friends, doctors and nurses, and all of you who have held my hand through this difficult time,” Hilaria continued. “You have no idea how much this means to me. One foot in front of the other … now I begin the healing journey.”
    Hilaria revealed Monday that she had lost the baby girl she and husband Alec were expecting; it was her second miscarriage this year. Hilaria and Alec, who are already parents to children Carmen, 6, Rafael, 4, Leonardo, 3, and Romeo, 17 months, suffered another pregnancy loss in April.

“When I get sad, I like to remind myself that sadness passes like a season,” she wrote on Instagram in April, during her recovery. “It is a balance of sitting with grief, as we don’t want to shove it away and not address it … but also not let it cloud how wonderful life is.”

4 kids already. 4. FOUR! Jesus, get a grip you attention whore.

I got nothing beyond that.

Hilaria, 35, posted a selfie on Instagram Tuesday afternoon from her hospital bed ...
    Give it a fucking rest already. Jebus.
    MsDark and twitchy2.0 like this.

Omg... I just watched the video with her and Carmen.

She really had to film that? And, she was watching herself while recording that. She's a twat.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information