Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

So, they had like 4 kids in 2.5 years? I'm only half kidding.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

4 kids in less than 5 years. I can’t wait for their twins to be born, Donatello and Michaelangelo.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    and i came here expecting to see hilaria in a twisted lunge while popping out her 4th.

thank goodness for small miracles.
    She could launch it like a cannonball.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Or a pingpong ball.
    Kittylady and Lofty Bike like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

As usual, she made a selfie 24 hours after giving birth and posted it on her Instagram-Account, of course in black lingerie, super fit and slender, with great hair and a sexy pout. She wants to share her journey back to her unpregnant body. I was wondering since she will be pregnant again in 6 months anyway, so why bother?
    Comments were so brutal, it would make GR blush. But - she deserves them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    As usual, she made a selfie 24 hours after giving birth and posted it on her Instagram-Account, of course in black lingerie, super fit and slender, with great hair and a sexy pout. She wants to share her journey back to her unpregnant body. I was wondering since she will be pregnant again in 6 months anyway, so why bother?
    Comments were so brutal, it would make GR blush. But - she deserves them all.
    She takes the same photo with each pregnancy. She's in no way back to her pre-baby body and I like that she showcases that. She started out on better shape than the average woman and stayed extremely active throughout her pregnancy.

It's normalizing in a sea of "look at me back in my 00 three hours later."

Honestly, I can't hate on the Baldwins. I find the kids really endearing and Alec always looks very happy to be with his children and his wife.

^^^I have enough hate for both of us.
    No, seriously, I could never stand Alec, he is a pompous douche, Hilaria is grating on my nerves with her massive thirst. The kids ARE cute.
    dexter7 likes this.

agree with lofty bike, except...…..don't the kids look kind of awkward and alien like? not really cute?

I would usually say congrats to them but they're such pompous obnoxious twats that I actually don't give a crap whether she's recovering fine or not (well I'm glad the baby's ok because the baby didn't choose to be born from those 2 assholes)

I honestly can't stand this yoga crap she's pulling all the time (and I LOVE yoga, I've been doing yoga several times a week for a long ass time, but I hate when people use it as a self promotion tool, it's not what yoga is about you twats !) and it makes me want to smash her smug face (ruining hours of good meditation )
    Lofty Bike, lindsaywhit and denny like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    agree with lofty bike, except...…..don't the kids look kind of awkward and alien like? not really cute?
    That has more to do with me trying to be nice with kids than anything else. If this little alien brigade would have been able to chose their parents, I'm sure they would be elsewhere.
    denny likes this.

I hate this if for no other reason than it means we have to deal with more Ireland Baldwin thrust upon us since she will now have to actually work for a living. (Forget about any inheritance when you've got Hilarious and her spawn army first in line)

Unless maybe she can count on her recluse mother for fundage.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Alec Baldwin ‘not up for’ having more kids with wife Hilaria

At 60 years old, Alec Baldwin is done having kids.

While the actor said that his wife, Hilaria Baldwin, is open to having another child, he will probably cap their family at four little ones.

“Oh yeah, she’s up for the challenge,” he told People of Hilaria’s desire for more children. “I’m the one who’s not up for the challenge.”

As for why, the “SNL” star cited his age.

“When my kids graduate school, I’ll be 85,” Baldwin continued.

He and his 35-year-old wife, who co-hosts the podcast “Mom Brain” with Daphne Oz, share Carmen Gabriela, 5, Rafael Thomas, 3, Leonardo Ángel Charles, 2, and Romeo Alejandro David, 10 months. The “Drunk Parents” actor is also the father of 23-year-old daughter Ireland Baldwin with ex-wife Kim Basinger.

“As my friends say, when your kids are climbing out the window and they’re going to do really, really bad things when they get older, when they’re in their late teen years, you’ll be deaf anyway so you won’t have to hear it,” he joked. “Let’s see what happens.”

In October, Hilaria said she was debating having more children.

“I think about it a lot,” she shared. “When I’ll have a day that’s really really hard with the kids, I’m like, ‘No more kids!’ and then I’ll have a day where they’re like really cute like this, and I’m like, ‘I could have another one.’”

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/21/alec-...-wife-hilaria/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I love that Alec is driving You-Know-Who crazy with his impersonations. That alone elevates him to me. Alec's volcanic temperature is the thing that bothers me. Even though she seems to be pretty hungry for attention, I think that Hilaria is super cute and I'm surprised at where they are in this relationship given the spectacular blow up with Basinger.
    Angeli and ConstanceSpry like this.

fgg

Hilaria Baldwin reveals she’s ‘likely experiencing a miscarriage’

Hilaria Baldwin says she is “most likely experiencing a miscarriage.”

The “Mom Brain” co-host, 35, shared a photo of herself on Instagram cradling her belly and wrote a candid message to her followers about pregnancy loss.

“I want to share with you that I am most likely experiencing a miscarriage. I always promised myself that if I were to get pregnant again, I would share the news with you guys pretty early, even if that means suffering a public loss,” she wrote. “I have always been so open with you all about my family, fitness, pregnancies…and I don’t want to keep this from you, just because it isn’t as positive and shiny as the rest. I think it’s important to show the truth…because my job is to help people by being real and open.”

Baldwin, who is married to Alec Baldwin, said she has “no shame or embarrassment” about what she’s going through, and instead wants to dispel any stigma surrounding miscarriage.

“I want to be a part of the effort to normalize miscarriage and remove the stigma from it. There is so much secrecy during the first trimester. This works for some, but I personally find it to be exhausting,” Baldwin explained. “I’m nauseous, tired, my body is changing. And I have to pretend that everything is just fine—and it truly isn’t. I don’t want to have to pretend anymore. I hope you understand.”

Hilaria, who is already a mom to four children with the “Saturday Night Live” star, then explained in full detail what she’s going through.

“So, this is what is going on now: the embryo has a heartbeat, but it isn’t strong, and the baby isn’t growing very much. So we wait—and this is hard. So much uncertainty…but the chances are very, very small that this is a viable pregnancy,” she revealed. “I have complete confidence that my family and I will get through this, even if the journey is difficult.”

She added, “I am so blessed with my amazing doctor, my dear friends, and my loving family…My husband and my four very healthy babies help me keep it together and have the perspective of how truly beautiful life is, even when it occasionally seems ugly. The luck and gratitude I feel that I am my babies’ mommy, is wonderfully overwhelming and comforting.”

Hilaria called for kindness in her comments, writing, “I’m feeling a bit fragile and I need support. I’m hoping, that by sharing this, I can contribute to raising awareness about this sensitive topic.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/04/hilar...a-miscarriage/
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wtf.
    fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information