Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He'll be back. There's still a good few fertile years left in her to pop out even more Baldwins.
    It's funny you should say that. I read that although she says "they'll come when they come" he's said that they've had IVF for one baby......
    Stuff like this boils my piss. If you don't want to talk about it, don't brag + pretend it's something else.
    Beeyotch and Kittylady like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

If I was Alec, I'd get a vasectomy.

Quarantining. Right.

Alec finally found an excuse to get some peace and quiet.

And he's probably low key pissed that she embarrassed the fuck out of them.
    tulip, Beeyotch, DawnM74 and 3 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

so Alec has quit twitter "for now"
    Novice and czb like this.

The way he's been acting - threatening people like he's on the playground, etc. I will NEVER stop laughing if it comes out that they banned him instead of him flouncing.
    Last edited by firebrat1229; January 19th, 2021 at 03:37 PM.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

AlecBaldwin(HABF)
    @AlecBaldwin
    Twitter is like a party where everyone is screaming.
    Not much of a party.
    Goodbye for now.

packing up his toys and leaving the sandbox.
    tulip and DawnM74 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    so Alec has quit twitter "for now"
    About the 5th or 6th time?

Alec Baldwin takes break from Twitter after Hilaria’s Spanish heritage scandal

By Yaron Steinbuch

January 19, 2021 | 7:35am

Here we go again.

Alec Baldwin is once again promising to quit Twitter — for real this time — as he swore off the site Monday for what would be at least the fifth time in the wake of his wife Hillary’s recent Spanish heritage brouhaha.

“Twitter is like a party where everyone is screaming. Not much of a party,” the irascible “30 Rock” alum tweeted. “Goodbye for now.”

Baldwin, 62, had already appeared to swear off Instagram, the site his wife used to first confess that she was really a “white girl” from Boston, and not a Spanish native named Hilaria who struggled to pronounce common English words with her heavy accent.

“Flying away for a bit,” Baldwin wrote on Dec. 29, in the midst of the scandal — just to soon return with 29 posts since then.

But the notorious bloviator has a greater track record with Twitter, having repeatedly quit the site — even deleting his account — almost every time his famous temper landed him in trouble.

The first time he made headlines with it came in Dec. 2011, soon after he was booted from an L.A.-to-JFK flight for freaking out because a crew member told him to turn off his phone.

He cussed out the attendant, delayed the flight — and deactivated his Twitter account in a fit of rage at being called out for his shameful behavior.

It lasted less than a month, however, with Baldwin announcing in January 2012, “Back on Twitter.”

Just like someone committing to a “dry January,” Baldwin was back at it a year later — swearing off Twitter after brawling with photographers around the time he married his Boston gal in June 2012.

“It’s been fun,” he wrote before shutting down the account.

He was soon back, of course — and once again feuding with journalists.

After using the site to threaten to “f–k up” a “toxic little queen” Daily Mail reporter who accused his wife of posting a series of upbeat tweets during the funeral of James Gandolfini, he quit again in June 2013.

“Now, f–k this twitter,” he wrote.

This time, he insisted, he really meant it, telling Vanity Fair that he would “never” tweet again, crediting enlightenment at Gandolfini’s funeral.

“Jimmy Gandolfini was so beloved as a person, and he was so admired as an actor, and he didn’t give a f–k about social media,” Baldwin said.

“I really learned a lesson at the funeral. I said to myself, This is all a waste of time. Meaning it’s fun sometimes, but less and less, and less. It’s just another chink in your armor for people to come and kill you.”

Back on Twitter and back in trouble, Baldwin was back making promises in Feb. 2014 — but this time on an even grander scale.

In a 5,000-word pity piece for New York magazine titled “I Give Up,” Baldwin didn’t just promise to give up social media — he insisted he was saying goodbye to “public life.”

He did not keep to his word for long, of course — nor could he keep away from swearing off tweeting.

“It is w some degree of sadness that I will suspend posting on this a TWITTER account for a period,” he announced in Nov. 2017 amid a firestorm he created about sex accusers in the case of rapist Harvey Weinstein.

This latest time, Baldwin stayed the course longer than normal, lasting weeks after the scandal of his wife’s Spanish heritage — even after he attacked the social media site and users who mocked her.

“You have to kind of hack your way through the debris of Twitter. Twitter is just a vast orchard of crap,” he said in a bizarre video posted to the site last month.

“And I have certainly slung some crap in that orchard myself every now and then with things I’ve said. So, that’s not lost on me that I’m guilty of that as well.”

He stayed around until Monday, even after his selfie-obsessed wife swore off her own favorite social media site, Instagram, last month.

She initially appeared to be following her husband’s footsteps, posting a slew of images after the announcement — but has kept away since then.

The popular yoga guru, who changed her name from Hillary, had failed to correct myriad articles over the years that said she was born on the island of Mallorca.

Hilaria has tearfully taken to social media and the press to whine it was everyone else’s fault for reading into her actions — and that she feels a connection to Spain because she used to visit the country as a kid and her family now lives on the Mediterranean isle.

Pagesix.com

what a crybaby.
    Novice, Angeli, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Beloved Hamptons equestrian ‘ousted,’ replaced by Alec and Hilaria Baldwin’s charity

By Dana Kennedy

January 23, 2021 | 4:01pm | Updated

Jan Warner's small stable in the Hamptons was replaced by Alec and Hilaria Baldwin's registered non-profit, Amagansett Horse Rescue.NY Post Photo Composite

For 20 years veteran horsewoman Jan Warner was beloved by the rich and poor alike in the Hamptons for running a caring, affordable stable in Amagansett.

Millionaire equestrians and blue-collar locals stabled their animals side by side at what was called “Jan’s Barn.” She did not charge the prohibitively expensive prices for boarding and riding horses common on the East End, but nor did she keep the barn pristine or Hamptons-chic, sources told the Post. She was, simply, a horse whisperer, and they trusted that their animals would get proper care and support at the stable on Town Lane.

Although some locals believe the 16-acre spread’s untidy and un-manicured condition would have annoyed her celebrity neighbors Alec and Hilaria Baldwin, Warner says they initially got along well.

“He lived there with Kim Basinger when I started up at the barn,” Warner, 60, told the Post. “She gave an interview in the living room of their house when she won her Oscar. You could see horses grazing out the back window during the TV interview. Those were our horses.”

In 2017, Warner says, she had to leave the property she had rented since 1998 from landlord Job Potter after a rent increase. “Jan was devastated,” said one horse lover who boarded her horse at Warner’s stable. “She lost everything – her livelihood and her animals.”

Warner claims Potter — who had charged her about $2,000 a month in rent under a handshake deal — abruptly asked for a full year’s rent in advance.

A lawyer for the Baldwins claimed that Jan Warner‘s stable “was run-down and in a condition of squalor.”John Roca“I couldn’t pay the whole year upfront and he knew that,” Warner said of Potter. She says the request felt like “his way of getting rid of me.”

Baldwin then signed a lease a few months later with Potter and turned Warner’s modest little business into the home of Amagansett Horse Rescue, a registered non-profit.
    Warner says she believes the Baldwins may have pressured Potter to push her out. “I think Alec and Hilaria didn’t like the fact that I didn’t have this immaculate, perfect place.”

A lawyer for the Baldwins said the couple had nothing to do with Warner’s departure. He claimed Potter had issues with her ability to keep up with the rent and that “it was widely known throughout the neighborhood that the property was not maintained in a habitable condition, but rather was run-down and in a condition of squalor, and posed dangerous risks.” Multiple sources who boarded their horses at the barn with Warner deny this. Potter did not return numerous messages from The Post seeking comment.

Warner, who lives in an East Hampton trailer park, now works for Kelley Foster, a Manhattan banker, at a private stable. Foster, whose mother ran a stable in Montauk for 40 years, has known Warner since she began boarding her horses at Warner’s barn in 2004.

CGB Stables on 361 Town Lane in Amagansett at the Hamptons.John Roca“There’s no one I’d trust more with my horses than Jan Warner,” Foster told the Post.
    After Warner’s exit, Baldwin installed Pat Granfield, an attractive, well-dressed friend of Hilaria who had previously introduced the Baldwin kids to horse riding, as manager of the stable, according to Warner and multiple sources familiar with the situation. Granfield was already a familiar face at the barn, because Warner had allowed her to stable her horses and give riding lessons there.

“The two of them are real tight and they’re both real hoity toitys,” Warner said of Granfield and Hilaria.

Warner and the others call Granfield “Equine Barbie,” and claim her knowledge and caretaking of horses is inferior to Warner’s, a one-time competitive rider who won ribbons as a 14-year-old horse-jumper at Madison Square Garden.
    Granfield was reportedly a frequent guest at the home of Alec and Hilaria Baldwin — the anger-management poster boy and yoga guru married in 2012 — and often bragged about having the “best rosé” with the couple.
    “I’ll say we’re just doing simple and good work for animals and the community,” Granfield told the Post.
    Alec and Hilaria’s Amagansett Horse Rescue was known for renting stalls to paying customers rather than treating abandoned horses, locals claim.John RocaLocals said the stable is better known for renting stalls to paying customers at roughly $1,500 a month than for its rescuing of unwanted horses.

Baldwin’s accountant did not produce a mission statement for the rescue and it was not seen in public online filings. The rescue has no web site, no listed phone number, is not on the local horse community’s online list of rescue stables, and has no social-media accounts.
    Not even a local veterinarian knew of its charitable mission.

“I didn’t know it was a rescue,” said Dr. Jim Meyer, an East Hampton vet who treats horses at the Baldwin facility who are boarded by paying owners. “I don’t know it by name as a rescue.”

Horse owners who pay to keep their animals at the barn make their checks out to “Alexander Baldwin III,” not to the incorporated, non-profit Amagansett Horse Rescue. The Post viewed cancelled checks made out to Baldwin provided by a source close to the stable.
    y and six horses whose owners pay to stable them there. Simon said that while the commercial stable and the rescue are separate entities, all funds from the boarding of horses goes directly back into the operational costs of the rescue. Experts told the Post that non-profits are allowed to charge for services to support their mission.

View this post on Instagram

Baldwin’s attorney told the Post that Amagansett Horse Rescue “offers opportunities and events for children to interact with the animals free of charge,” including “specific free programs for children with autism to care for and interact with the horses.” He said it advertises its events “through publication in the local newspapers and an email distribution list.”
    There is one post on Baldwin’s Instagram account — in 2018 — about an event for children at Amagansett Horse Rescue.

Beginning in 2017, tax returns from the Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation added Amagansett Horse Rescue as a separate, not-for-profit recipient of the foundation’s money. However, Amagansett Horse Rescue was not incorporated as a not-for-profit until 2019, according to a state database.

Alec Baldwin’s accountant, who asked that his name not be published because of his “many high-profile clients,” said the rescue was being run through the foundation in the beginning.
    Alec Baldwin is listed as president of the rescue. Hilaria is not named as an officer in either his foundation or Amagansett Horse Rescue.
    Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Baldwin’s charity, the Baldwin Foundation, gave $172,212 in foundation money to the Amagansett Horse Rescue, according to tax records.Getty ImagesThe horse rescue’s most recent 990 form shows it took in $124,000 in 2019, and spent about $117,000 on “horse rescue and maintenance.”

The Baldwin Foundation gave $172,212 in foundation money to the Amagansett Horse Rescue according to its 2018 return.
    Warner, who comes from a family of fishermen and grocers, struggles to make ends meet and the horse community in the Hamptons has suffered since her departure.
    Friends say she was the only stable manager in the area to welcome local kids who weren’t from rich families, letting them work off the costs of boarding and riding horses by cleaning stalls and feeding horses. Warner was also known for taking local kids to Hamptons horse shows on her own dime.

And ironically, she ran the place as a de-facto horse rescue, even if she never registered it as a charity, observers said.
    “What we all loved about Jan … was that she would take in horses that nobody would,” Foster said. “She doesn’t care about just having the pretty horses at her barn.”

Jan Warner now works for a Manhattan banker at a private stable.John RocaLosing her stable meant Warner’s own menagerie — her old horse, Sam; mare Rosie; goats Butch and Sundance, and donkey Chino — was homeless. She has since placed them all — except for Sam, who died — in four different sanctuaries on Long Island and upstate. She said Granfield refused her request to keep Rosie for her.

Warner is hurt most by Granfield. When Granfield left a barn owned by billionaire Michael Novogratz four years ago, Warner let her use her facilities to stable her animals.

“Jan … wasn’t so much a people person as she was a horse person,” said a longtime client and friend. “That’s what mattered to her. She didn’t care about having a perfectly manicured pretty place. She cared about the horses. Pat … knows how to dress, to schmooze and hit every party. Horses are not at the top of her list.
    “And now Jan has nothing.”
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/23/hampto...dwins-charity/
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Elite Member

Choosing to believe that the Baldwins were behind it. Because, well, let's pile on.
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Choosing to believe that the Baldwins were behind it. Because, well, let's pile on.
    Because if it looks like a pig & walks like a pig, it's a pig!!!

The thing that pissed me off about this is that other residents of the Hamptons just let this happen.

Let's hope that the IRS see this & investigate. Just because.
    DawnM74, mostroop, tulip and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Because if it looks like a pig & walks like a pig, it's a pig!!!

The thing that pissed me off about this is that other residents of the Hamptons just let this happen.

Let's hope that the IRS see this & investigate. Just because.
    We'll need to ask Ireland about pigs and their habits.
    OrangeSlice and Novice like this.

I just realized that every time this thread has a new post, I think that another Baldwinito is on the way. Hilaria really teached me that way.

Same! Lol.
    Novice, Lofty Bike and tulip like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

FEB. 5, 2021
    Hilaria Baldwin Has to Admit, She ‘Should Have Been More Clear’ In New Instagram Post

By Halle Kiefer

After more than a month away from social media, Hilaria Baldwin returned to Instagram Friday with a mea culpa about that whole “allegedly pretending to be Spanish” fiasco in December. She did not, however, offer further thoughts on why she had occasionally adopted a fake Spanish accent, gave interviews for outlets like Latina and Hola!, played down her upbringing in Massachusetts while emphasizing her family’s travels to Spain, or, when confronted with the wealth of publicly-available evidence of her obscuring her geographical origins, refused to acknowledge that it’s at least a little weird she spent years crafting the persona of a native-born Spanish person. Nevertheless, Baldwin does say now that she feels “sorry” about the whole thing.

“I’ve spent the last month listening, reflecting, and asking myself how I can learn and grow,” her post, accompanying a photo with husband Alec Baldwin and their children, reads. “My parents raised my brother and me with two cultures, American and Spanish, and I feel a true sense of belonging to both. The way I’ve spoken about myself and my deep connection to two cultures could have been better explained - I should have been more clear and I’m sorry. I’m proud of the way I was raised, and we’re raising our children to share the same love and respect for both. Being vulnerable and pushing ourselves to learn and grow is what we’ve built our community on, and I hope to get back to the supportive and kind environment we’ve built together.

https://www.vulture.com/2021/02/hila...gram-post.html

Thread Information