Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

IMO Alec lost his “Daddy of the Year” award when he said this to his then 11 year old daughter Ireland:

“You are a rude, thoughtless little pig. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being.”

I might even go so far as to say that should have been the moment his stopped procreating. Doesn’t sound like he has what it takes to be a decent parent. If I ever heard my husband utter that to our daughter (which he NEVER would) his ass would be kicked to the curb so fast his head would spin more than the Exorcist.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

well shit good for you for having a perfect child and you for being a perfect human. kids need dad so no you cant take them away for telling their own kid to fuck off. the kid could of had it coming.

Oh man, I do not remember him on KL. I LOVED that show.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    well shit good for you for having a perfect child and you for being a perfect human. kids need dad so no you cant take them away for telling their own kid to fuck off. the kid could of had it coming.
    Although I never said anything rude like that to my son when he was that young, I have definitely told him to "Fuck off" and have called him an asshole on more than a few occasions from teenager to adult - he's 23 now. He's deserved everyone of the names I called him.
    firebrat1229 and deenz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Although I never said anything rude like that to my son when he was that young, I have definitely told him to "Fuck off" and have called him an asshole on more than a few occasions from teenager to adult - he's 23 now. He's deserved everyone of the names I called him.
    Word. I'm surprised I still have a tongue left after biting it so hard and often when my youngest son was little. That said - I never said anything quite this heinous, but I came close a few times.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Fuck, I'm so tired of Ireland I'm ready to call her a rude little pig.

But seriously, 11 years old is awfully young to be talking that kind of shit to a kid. Still... I've probably met some 11 year olds who qualify.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    I never said I had a perfect child or that I was perfect, I only said my husband would never uttered something so vile and morally reprehensible to his daughter (whose under the age of 9) because she didn’t follow a direction. Telling a teenager to F-off is one thing but saying something so evil like that to an 11 year old because she didn’t answer his call quick enough is beyond my comprehension. Maybe my post was bitchy, but being a parent is hard work, the hardest job ever IMO and kids piss you off all the time so you have to know when it’s time to take a step back and regulate. Go outside, take a walk. Call them an asshole if it makes you feel better but don’t tell them words you can’t take back like they are stupid and not a decent human being. I listened to his tone of his voice on this message. He was a raging lunatic. What does he do when his kids don’t make curfew? Set their room on fire?

This should be Alec’s minivan.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    IMO Alec lost his “Daddy of the Year” award when he said this to his then 11 year old daughter Ireland:

“You are a rude, thoughtless little pig. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being.”

I might even go so far as to say that should have been the moment his stopped procreating. Doesn’t sound like he has what it takes to be a decent parent. If I ever heard my husband utter that to our daughter (which he NEVER would) his ass would be kicked to the curb so fast his head would spin more than the Exorcist.
    I have said this multiple times and I'll say it again, was it a good thing to say? No and he has admitted it and said he regretted it. Have most parents said things they regret to their kids? Yes and the things we said probably weren't recorded and turned over to the press thankfully.
    SHELLEE and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I have said this multiple times and I'll say it again, was it a good thing to say? No and he has admitted it and said he regretted it. Have most parents said things they regret to their kids? Yes and the things we said probably weren't recorded and turned over to the press thankfully.
    By their ex-wife mind you. I've heard much worse than thoughtless little pig too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Shit I could hear worse than that on a regular basis when I go to the local Wal-Mart.

I remember turning my buggy (with an 18 month old at the time DarkJr in the seat) around and walking in the opposite direction while some lady proceeded to smack the shit out of and curse out her 4-5(?) year old who wouldn't stop yelling and wandering in and out of the clothing racks. Didn't think baby/toddler DarkJr (who was very verbal at that age already) needed to hear those words and another mom threatening to cut her kid if he didn't shut the fuck up. (no lie)

It would never have occurred to me to react anywhere near like that to my own no matter what he was doing. Especially at that age. I mean hell, wtf are some people (like that lady in my example) expecting from a baby/child? It's not like she's teaching him any example of self control when she can't keep from popping off at him.

With someone else's kid, I have thought: "OMG shut the fuck up!/Shut that fucking kid up!" but I'd never actually say it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Let me guess, they will name him Michaelangelo? If only they had named Carmen Donatello!
    Or at least April!
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Donít put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

fgg

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Introduce Son Romeo Alejandro David

The newest Baldwinito has a name.

Hilaria Baldwin officially introduced her fourth child and third son to Instagram Monday, showing her baby boy lounging on his mama’s lap.

The newborn looks content in a long-sleeved white onesie, fast asleep as Hilaria’s left hand — still adorned with a hospital bracelet — supports his head.

“We are happy to introduce you to Romeo Alejandro David Baldwin ��” the 34-year-old wrote of herself and husband Alec Baldwin.

Hilaria Baldwin Introduces Son Romeo Alejandro David | PEOPLE.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Congrats to them.
    czb likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

czb

and i came here expecting to see hilaria in a twisted lunge while popping out her 4th.

thank goodness for small miracles.
    sputnik, Sleuth, tulip and 2 others like this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information