Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

She totally strikes me as an average person who met and married a celeb and is milking it for all it’s worth.

I’m sorry she has suffered two miscarriages back to back, but quit exploiting it for attention!
    DawnM74 likes this.

fgg

Hilaria Baldwin responds to ‘negative comments’ surrounding miscarriage

Hilaria Baldwin has responded to online trolls and critics who’ve accused her of publicizing her recent miscarriage for attention.

“All of a sudden I started getting negative comments about my miscarriage,” Hilaria, 35, revealed via her Instagram Stories. “‘Attention seeker,’ ’too old,’ ‘disgusting…’ losing a baby at any stage is hitting rock bottom.

“Rock bottom sucks,” she continued, “But rock bottom is also eye opening. Because you understand and have experienced true pain. It makes the trolls seem even smaller than they usually are. Because no words they can use can ever compare to what you have lost.”

Hilaria went on to defend other women who have been “bullied” over something so sensitive, calling out those who “are bringing a cruelty to the world that is wrong. You are contributing to feelings of shame, fear, insufferable pain. It is for this reason that I have stepped forward and shared as I have. Not for attention, but because it is my life story and I decided to open op. You think I wanted this???”

The mother of four added, “Because of societal pressure, most of us stay silent. And this can be one of the loneliest pains possible. I’m trying to promote the gift of being able to share what is going on … Just to know that we are not alone, and we are not ‘broken’. We are just opening ourselves up to love. And we should never be ashamed of this… even when it doesn’t go as planned.”

Hilaria suffered her first miscarriage in April, sharing that experience on Instagram, as well. Talking about both losses made it more “real” for her and helped her heal.

“I believe, when you go through something difficult, the sooner you make it into something real, you can do something with it,” she said at the American Museum of Natural History gala last week. “And it was something that you don’t want to be real … I kept on waking up and thinking it was a bad dream and it wasn’t, but the more that you talk about it, the more you make it real, and when it’s real, then you can work on it.”

Hilaria and husband Alec Baldwin are parents to daughter Carmen Gabriela, 6, as well as sons Rafael Thomas, 4, Leonardo Ángel Charles, 2, and Romeo Alejandro David, 17 months. Alec is also dad to model daughter Ireland, 24, with ex-wife Kim Basinger.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/hilar...g-miscarriage/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is she pregnant again yet???

and she is just proving how tone deaf she is.
    Sleuth, DawnM74, MsDark and 3 others like this.

Mhh, so basically she is saying: "If it isn't posted on Instagram, it didn't happen".
    The thirst is strong in this one.
    DawnM74 likes this.

If “rock bottom” for her is two miscarriages after she already had 4 healthy kids, she doesn’t have a fucking clue what rock bottom looks like.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Guess who is pregnant again??? Yup, four months after his last miscarriage. I'm too lazy to link an article, but apparently she announced it on Instagram today.

I can't believe it. I cannot stand her. Now we have to be subject to her thirst - again. Stupid yoga poses while doing mundane things like drinking water or brushing her hair. I hate her.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

of course she is.
    ConstanceSpry and BITTER like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah we get it .. you know how to spread your legs. Find a new hobby.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

WTF, they are supposed to be so environmentally concerned, which includes not contributing to overpopulation. 5 kids is ridiculous.
    BITTER likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Why did I know this heifer would have a Corona baby?
    Last edited by MsDark; April 8th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
    Honeythorn likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

she's 4 months so it's not even a 'rona spawn.
    czb, sprynkles and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

She seems to take pride in being insufferable.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Default Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Announce She's Pregnant 4 Months After Miscarriage

Hilaria and Alec Baldwinhave some "great news" to share with the world.
    The fitness instructor revealed on Monday that she and her husband of nearly 8-years are expecting another baby. She shared the happy news on Instagram by posting a video of her growing bump with the baby's heartbeat playing over it. "I'll let the baby do the talking because I don't have the words to express how this sound makes us feel," the 36-year-old captioned the brief clip. "Just got the great news that all is well and all is healthy with this little munchkin. I wanted to share this with you."
    She added, "Here we go again."
    As for their four youngsters, "they are so excited!" Hilaria told E! News exclusively. "They have known for awhile. By the time it was sort of more customary to tell people, the [corona]virus had become a really big problem in this country and it just didn't seem like the timing was right. We were wrapped up in so much. With so much emotion in what had happened recently last year with losing two and never really having some chemical pregnancies, but never really having a miscarriage like that before. I was very caught off guard by this experience. Now, here we are and it's past the point of where I lost the last one. The marker was last week. I am so excited. At some point, It's time to tell people and I am such an open book that it was kind of hard to be more hidden about it. I am glad to let people know."

The yogi suspected she was pregnant after feeling "off" and took a pregnancy test every other day.
    "Approximately 10 days after I thought I conceived, it turned positive," she told E! News. "[Alec] was kind of expecting it. Exactly when I thought it would turn positive, it did. He is super excited."
    As for their expanding family, "We both are not people who would have expected to have so many kids," she said. :If we didn't think we were doing well as parents or couldn't afford to have these kids, we wouldn't have them. We are very conscious of our family without overwhelming the system. There can definitely be overwhelming times, but at the same time, going through something like now and realizing we have built-in play dates all the time. During a time that is so lonely, our kids can go in the playroom together and play with each other. The fact that we are doing it together, I am so grateful for. Whatever your life story, there will be pros and cons and positive and negatives and I feel like I am very grateful."

News of her pregnancy comes five months after she and the 30 Rock star Suffered a miscarriage. Hilaria announced on Instagram they had lost their "baby girl" at the four month mark. But the mother-of-four assured, "We also want you to know that even though we are not ok right now, we will be. We are so lucky with our 4 healthy babies—and we will never lose sight of this."
    She also shared a video of herself being comforted by daughter Carmen after learning of the unfortunate news. "Thank you for saying sorry that mommy's sad," she whispered.
    Right now, Hilaria is surrounded by her kids and husband Alec as they are social distancing at their beach home on the east coast.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1138010...er-miscarriage

Elite Member

Took a pregnancy test every other day for 10 days???
    You didn't feel 'off'. You planned the pregnancy and kept testing to see if you were.
    Because what? You felt off right after sex?

Thread Information