Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: Alec and Hilaria Baldwin expecting their fourth child

She totally strikes me as an average person who met and married a celeb and is milking it for all it’s worth.

I’m sorry she has suffered two miscarriages back to back, but quit exploiting it for attention!
    DawnM74 likes this.

fgg

Hilaria Baldwin responds to ‘negative comments’ surrounding miscarriage

Hilaria Baldwin has responded to online trolls and critics who’ve accused her of publicizing her recent miscarriage for attention.

“All of a sudden I started getting negative comments about my miscarriage,” Hilaria, 35, revealed via her Instagram Stories. “‘Attention seeker,’ ’too old,’ ‘disgusting…’ losing a baby at any stage is hitting rock bottom.

“Rock bottom sucks,” she continued, “But rock bottom is also eye opening. Because you understand and have experienced true pain. It makes the trolls seem even smaller than they usually are. Because no words they can use can ever compare to what you have lost.”

Hilaria went on to defend other women who have been “bullied” over something so sensitive, calling out those who “are bringing a cruelty to the world that is wrong. You are contributing to feelings of shame, fear, insufferable pain. It is for this reason that I have stepped forward and shared as I have. Not for attention, but because it is my life story and I decided to open op. You think I wanted this???”

The mother of four added, “Because of societal pressure, most of us stay silent. And this can be one of the loneliest pains possible. I’m trying to promote the gift of being able to share what is going on … Just to know that we are not alone, and we are not ‘broken’. We are just opening ourselves up to love. And we should never be ashamed of this… even when it doesn’t go as planned.”

Hilaria suffered her first miscarriage in April, sharing that experience on Instagram, as well. Talking about both losses made it more “real” for her and helped her heal.

“I believe, when you go through something difficult, the sooner you make it into something real, you can do something with it,” she said at the American Museum of Natural History gala last week. “And it was something that you don’t want to be real … I kept on waking up and thinking it was a bad dream and it wasn’t, but the more that you talk about it, the more you make it real, and when it’s real, then you can work on it.”

Hilaria and husband Alec Baldwin are parents to daughter Carmen Gabriela, 6, as well as sons Rafael Thomas, 4, Leonardo Ángel Charles, 2, and Romeo Alejandro David, 17 months. Alec is also dad to model daughter Ireland, 24, with ex-wife Kim Basinger.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/hilar...g-miscarriage/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is she pregnant again yet???

and she is just proving how tone deaf she is.
    Sleuth, DawnM74, MsDark and 3 others like this.

Mhh, so basically she is saying: "If it isn't posted on Instagram, it didn't happen".
    The thirst is strong in this one.
    DawnM74 likes this.

If “rock bottom” for her is two miscarriages after she already had 4 healthy kids, she doesn’t have a fucking clue what rock bottom looks like.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information