Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin's molto cray cray stalker gets locked up again

I really can't tell the Baldwins apart. I think Stephen is the one who was wearing the hair band a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Out of all the CSI shows, why ya gotta pick Miami?
    Sorry! I guess because I watched a bunch of them years back while ill. I don't think I've seen any of the other ones.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I know you're kidding but Billy is not adopted, he has a total Baldwin look about him. The only one who looked a bit different was Stephen.
    I heard someone refer to Stephen as "The Ugly Baldwin" and that's what I've called him ever since. It's so funny but true...you can tell he's a Baldwin but he got all the unfortunate genes.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Alec Baldwin just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kl1apRIb

video at link
    So I watched the video. Yes, Alec is a time bomb, but why would Hilaria (I hate that name btw) say to him "that's the one that hit me," or whatever she said. That's what causes this particular confrontation. C'mon lady.

Also, the mob scene of paps is out of control. I really don't think he or anyone else should have to put up with that. They literally enclose him and he has to try and part them like the Red sea.

Both things are waving a red flag in front of a bull. He's ultimately responsible for his anger, of course, but they are egging him on.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So I watched the video. Yes, Alec is a time bomb, but why would Hilaria (I hate that name btw) say to him "that's the one that hit me," or whatever she said. That's what causes this particular confrontation. C'mon lady.

Also, the mob scene of paps is out of control. I really don't think he or anyone else should have to put up with that. They literally enclose him and he has to try and part them like the Red sea.

Both things are waving a red flag in front of a bull. He's ultimately responsible for his anger, of course, but they are egging him on.
    I know I've said this before, but I wonder why he doesn't carry around a bottle of water or Pam spray. If a pap gets within arms' length, Alec could spray it and totally (and temporarily) hose up their lenses so that they no longer have usable photos. If anything, it would at least train these jackasses to keep more of a distance away....

Default Alec Baldwin Suspended by MSNBC

Alec Baldwin -- Suspended by MSNBC, Issues Apology for Homophobic Rant | TMZ.com

Alec Baldwin has one less place to rant ... MSNBC suspended the actor from his talk show for hurling homophobic slurs -- and he's finally admitting what he said was "offensive."

Baldwin released a statement saying ... "I did not intend to hurt or offend anyone with my choice of words, but clearly I have and for that I am deeply sorry."

Baldwin's issued his apology after MSNBC announced it was yanking his weekly show off the air tonight and next Friday.

Alec seems to be rationalizing his rage though, saying ... "What I said and did this week, as I was trying to protect my family, was offensive and unacceptable."

Baldwin originally claimed he yelled, "c**ksucking fathead" ... instead of "c**ksucking f*g" ... while chasing a photographer on Thursday.

In his apology Baldwin concedes, "Words are important. I understand that, and will choose mine with great care going forward. Behavior like this undermines hard-fought rights that I vigorously support."

Read more: Alec Baldwin -- Suspended by MSNBC, Issues Apology for Homophobic Rant | TMZ.com

Why in the hell would his wife egg him on to go after the reporter? That one blew me away. Plus he admitted to the cop that she "almost" hit his wife with a microphone. That doesn't count. It actually had to hit her for it to count as an assault. He needs to move out of the city for a while if he wants any kind of privacy. Sucks, but that's the way it is and he has the money to do it. So kinda don't feel sorry for him.

mjw
    Elite Member

Alec Baldwin

Actor

Two Requests in Light of Recent Events

Posted: 11/16/2013 10:51 am

I think it is important to note, in light of recent events, a couple of clarifications.

One is that I never used the word faggot in the tape recording being offered as evidence against me. What word is said right after the other choice word I use is unclear.
    But I can assure you, with complete confidence, that a direct homophobic slur (or indirect one for that matter) is not spoken. In the wake of referring to a tabloid "journalist" as a toxic queen, I would never allow myself to make that mistake again, nor would I expose my wife and family to the attendant ridicule. My friends who happen to be gay are baffled by this. They see me as one who has recently fought for marriage equality and has been a supporter of gay rights for many years. Now, the charge of being a "homophobic bigot," to quote one crusader in the gay community, is affixed.

Another issue I want to address is the decision by MSNBC to suspend my show. Whether the show comes back at all is at issue right now. My producers and I had a very enlightening and well-researched program prepared to air on November 22nd itself, dealing with John Kennedy's assassination. That show is off the air now. I am deeply apologetic to Ron Fried, who worked extremely hard with me on that show. It's heartbreaking to me that the show, meant to coincide with the actual
    anniversary, will not be aired that night. The show is no doubt a work in progress and one that I believe featured some interesting guests and disseminated a good deal of interesting information. But if the show dies, its fate ends up being no different than the vast majority of start-up TV programming, and so be it. We do take a small amount of pride in knowing that we beat CNN in the ratings each of our nights. (I forget who they had on at that time.)

I have been a fan of MSNBC for some time. Its left-leaning tone never bothered me. I still believe that they are more enamored of and devoted to the truth in any single hour than Fox is all year long. I think Rachel Maddow is perhaps the single most important television journalist on the air today. And if my show does disappear, I will be grateful in so far as her good work, along with that of O'Donnell and Hayes and Sharpton and Matthews and Jansing, will not be sullied by my problem.

Also, it is interesting to note how, once again, the lie travels around the world quicker than even Twain imagined. Oddly, my foundation has donated over $11 million of a projected $15 million from revenue from my recent Capital One ads. Many people don't know that and when informed actually find it hard to believe. But the assertion that I am a bigoted homophobe travels at light speed and, at least in the case of those who like their internet news without fact or reflection, is accepted, even cheered, without a moment of doubt.

Additionally, the press never turns the camera around on themselves. Least of all the tabloid press. My wife is a young mother with a newborn child. Yet reporters harass and hector her and our baby outside our home in ways that approximate a hockey brawl. It is shameful. And it should be illegal.

I am concerned for my family. In Bloomberg's New York, forty or fifty paparazzi are allowed to block streets, inconvenience homeowners, workers and shoppers, and make life miserable for my neighbors. Photographers have tripped and fallen on babies in strollers on my block. They have nearly struck my wife in the face with microphones. They provoke me, daily, by getting dangerously close to me with their cameras as weapons, hoping I will react. When I do, the weapon doubles as a device to record my reaction. And then, apparently, I lose every time. If quitting the television business, the movie business, the theatre, any component of entertainment, is necessary in order to bring safety and peace to my family, then that is an easy decision. This country's obsession with the private lives of famous people is tragic. It's tragic in the sense that it is so clearly a projection of people's frustration about their government, their economy, their own spiritual bankruptcy. You have no voice in Washington. In Washington, or in any statehouse, no one actually cares what you think. So you post online, you vote with a Roman-esque thumbs up or down on the celebrity debacle of the day. That is your right. It's also fatal misdirection of your voice and need to judge. Occupy Wall Street, on their worst day, had more integrity than the comments page of a website ever will.

Two requests. Don't allow my problem to be MSNBC's problem. They are good people who work hard at a job, just like many of you. And two, please respect the privacy of my wife and family. If you have an opinion of me, then express it. Think what you like. But I ask that my wife, who I care about more than words can say, and both my children, be left out of this.
    Two Requests in Light of Recent Events | Alec Baldwin

"Lastly, I hope you all choke to death."
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    "Lastly, I hope you all choke to death."
    That would have been superb.

He has some valid points. Unfortunately they are lost in the "losing it" moments he just can't seem to control.

I understand Mo's points, that what the paps do to some is SO, SO wrong. And unfortunately, without Baldwin reacting as he does, it wouldn't ever air or be publicized and we'd never even know about it. The above statement proves he's not completely lost it totally yet. Hopefully the salient points can be taken and considered without a blanket "He's said some really wrong things" sentiment voiding the whole. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. And while I'm sure a PR team helped with that, I've read and seen enough of A.B.'s stuff to know there is strong input from him.

*Festo OUT...drops mic*
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I really can't tell the Baldwins apart. I think Stephen is the one who was wearing the hair band a while back.
    Sorry! I guess because I watched a bunch of them years back while ill. I don't think I've seen any of the other ones.
    I'm just messing with you. I've never seen any of them.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You're missing some grade A cheese.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I get grade a cheese overload from scifi originals. Btw I know it's not "scifi" anymore but I refuse to acknowledge the other acronym, kinda like Pluto will always be a planet to me.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think Alec is a hot head. His raging could easily lead to someone getting very hurt. I wouldn't want to be married to him. Hell, I wouldn't want to be on the same block when this guy goes off. Though I'm often amused when he pops off about one thing or another.

But I don't think he's a bigot. He should be responsible for the words he uses, but I don't think he holds hate in his heart for the gay community.

Alec: TL, DR. And that's something coming from me, the verbose one who will read a cereal box if there's nothing else at hand.

It's just tedious when people with big anger problems can't stop blaming their shit on everybody else.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

So this is what happens when one nutcase tries to root n boot another nutcase!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Holy hell this is good shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information