Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin's molto cray cray stalker gets locked up again

If he weren't a celeb he would have had his ass kicked so many times.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Leave Alec A-LONE!
    gas_chick likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think it is...because it's usually only used as a slur against a man. So to a straight man, it's inferring that he's gay, and to a gay man, it's well...calling him gay in a derogatory manner.

Calling a woman a cocksucker just doesn't have the same zing. Sure, there's cocksucking whore, but that's different.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Love, love, love that movie!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

mjw
    Elite Member

Alec Baldwin just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kl1apRIb

video at link

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yanna, there was a movie with that nutjob Jenna Elfman called "Obsessed" ... it's based on the true story of Diane Schaefer. Diane Schaefer suffered from erotomania... it's one of those "bad Lifetime movies" that I WILL watch every damn time. This woman stalked her a doctor. Showed up at his conferences, managed to get a door man to believe they were involved and got into his home, stole his wife's jewelry... EVERYONE thought dud was banging her. She even offered to show pics of them together in court (in the movie) and when she showed them, it was her in a photobooth with a stuffed monkey! LOVE that movie!
    IF this is what's going on with that woman, that's no shit to play with and she seriously needs some help!
    This is on Amazon and I am in the mood to watch it, I wish Mel were here to say if it's worth 4 dollars. Sounds good to me. Ahh, the reviewers on there said it's amazing for Lifetime. I'm in.

Thanks to everyone (particularly, WCG) who had patience with me while I got over my blind rage and gave cover to the idea that it was okay to hurl sexual/racial epithets. It's not, obviously. There are a thousand other great withering insults out there that don't make reference to someone's race, religion, sexual preference.

I still think Alec is crazy, though. And I still hate TMZ.
    firebrat1229, sluce and twitchy2.0 like this.

I've been watching Obsessed for four minutes and my hands have been in a tight clench. I think having a stalker can make one feel like their life is out of control. A knock on a door, someone turning a corner...and I think I'm strong!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's always a gay slur when applied to a guy. and of course, adding 'faggot' makes sure it's a gay slur.

what the fuck is he so angry for anyway, he won the case. mellow out, angry little man.

i like alec's acting, but he's a pig of a human being.
    Highly appropriate epithet choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Jesus. All this time hanging out the BFL thread and it's Alec donning the pink wig.
    I've had high hopes for him for some time. Statistical behavior analysis conducted in 2012 indicated a 67.6% chance of a full-scale Baldwinian volcanic eruption and major wig-flipping activity within 18 months. He's on target.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Ooh! I'd love to see your data.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That's enhanced audio?
    There's real life and then there's CSI Miami.
    palta likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I think Alec is every bit as crazy as his stalker. He has enormous rage issues, and I cannot stand the man.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Ooh! I'd love to see your data.

There's real life and then there's CSI Miami.
    Out of all the CSI shows, why ya gotta pick Miami?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Alec - crazy and obnoxious
    Stephen - crazy and obnoxious
    Daniel - just crazy
    Billy - completely normal and happily married for 18 years. Probably adopted.
    I know you're kidding but Billy is not adopted, he has a total Baldwin look about him. The only one who looked a bit different was Stephen.

Sup with Daniel, I used to have such a crush on him back on Homicide

Re Alec calling people fags etc, it is a slur. I am completely against using this and also using "gay" to mean lame. English has possibly the largest vocabulary of all languages, people can find different words even in the heat of anger. It's not ok. That said, I have a soft spot for Alec. He really needs to do something about all that anger. Do some yoga, or something.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information