Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin's molto cray cray stalker gets locked up again

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I agree about "faggot," and the excuses made for him, but I reserve my right to call someone a cocksucker! Like Fly pointed out, when I call you a motherfucker I don't mean it literally.

I always wonder why people don't get outraged by bitch or cunt, too. That's pretty much saying being a female (or having female parts) is insulting.

Cunt outrages me if it's not in fun. With most of the women I know too. It's like a blind murderous rage inducer.
    Kittylady likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Relax, I was just kidding. My ex is a cocksucking mf'er. I don't mean it literally.

Alec is a dickwad for using these slurs and generally being a gigantic tool all the damned time.

Sorry, MG - referring to someone as a faggot, whether mad or not mad is bigotry. Being pissed doesn't make it less ugly.

True, but I have seen it used seriously here and IRL and have never heard someone called gynophobic for using it.

ETA: in response to WCG.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's not bigotry if you are in the moment of white hot anger at a low-life pap and every shitty word you can think of is just spilling out of your mouth.
    C'mon Mo.

I know- or at least I hope I know- you're not saying that when fighting with a black person, it's ok to use 'nigger', if you're really pissed.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I can support his anger and outrage at a pap shoving the camera in the faces of his wife and young child. I can't support anti gay or racist slurs even in anger. AND he later screamed at the other reporter when the wife and kid weren't even there. He needs to move out of NYC if he feels he deserves total privacy.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    C'mon Mo.

I know- or at least I hope I know- you're not saying that when fighting with a black person, it's ok to use 'nigger', if you're really pissed.
    I haven't used either of those words since childhood.

Alec Baldwin is not right in the head. Even when he is having a calm conversation, he is seething. I believe he will spout, Tourette's like, the most vile crap he can think of when you really piss him off. He should seek treatment and medication. And in the meantime, stop poking the crazy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Since when is cocksucker a gay slur?
    I think it is...because it's usually only used as a slur against a man. So to a straight man, it's inferring that he's gay, and to a gay man, it's well...calling him gay in a derogatory manner.

Calling a woman a cocksucker just doesn't have the same zing. Sure, there's cocksucking whore, but that's different.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sure, there's cocksucking whore, but that's different.
    That's a badge of honor!

didn't alec call someone a "queen" recently as well? isn't that what Anderson Cooper is referring to when he says "again"? anyhoo, alec NEEDS to control himself because he is only helping the papz out when he does this. THIS is what they want.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

mjw
    Elite Member

The Alec Baldwin meltdown continues -- the actor just shoved another photographer ... and then smacked a camera out of the guy's hand and once again, it was all caught on tape.

The footage begins near Alec's Manhattan apartment (after Alec's confrontation with a local news reporter) ... and shows Alec pushing a photog.

After the photog collects himself, Alec lunges back at him and smacks the camera out of his hand ... knocking it to the ground.

The photog goes back to Alec and says, "You shoved me into a car."Alec responds, "You tried to hit me with a camera."

Photog: "I didn't try to hit you with a camera."

Alec then tells the guy, "You take a walk ... you don't wanna get hurt, do ya?"

The photog backs down ... and Alec eventually ducks into a hair salon.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kjz2cusm

Alec Baldwin
    just played the, "I have a gay friend" card ... putting his male hairdresser on the spot in front of reporters to vouch for his non-homophobia.

It's shameless, it's desperate ... and quite frankly, it's sad.

It reeks of "dance monkey, dance" ... with Alec asking him straight up -- "Am I a homophobe?"

The guy replied, "Yes, bigtime" ... but it's clear he's joking.

Afterward, we spoke with the hairdresser, who's openly gay, and he told us, "I don’t think he’s homophobic. I don’t at all. Whenever he is in here, we are always talking and cutting hair. He booked an appointment for today, he always does and he is a good tipper.”

The guy says he was not aware of the video of Alec saying c**ksucking f*g" ... but says, "If he did say it … there was probably a good reason behind why.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kjypsLa2
    video at link

Jesus. All this time hanging out the BFL thread and it's Alec donning the pink wig.

czb

^^^ the crazy runs deep in that family.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ the crazy runs deep in that family.
    Alec - crazy and obnoxious
    Stephen - crazy and obnoxious
    Daniel - just crazy
    Billy - completely normal and happily married for 18 years. Probably adopted.
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; November 15th, 2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: math again....
    sluce, CL** and firebrat1229 like this.

czb

^^^ surprised you didn't chart that, mo. but seriously, i think alec is not only crazy but also way too agg. in the wrong sitch, he would probably maim someone.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information