Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin's molto cray cray stalker gets locked up again

mjw
    Elite Member

Alec Baldwin Wins Stalker Case, Calls Photographer a “Cocksucking Fag”

Earlier today, Genevieve Sabourin was found guilty of stalking and harassing Alec Baldwin and was sentenced to seven months in prison. Baldwin celebrated the news in the most Alec Baldwin-way possible: by calling a photographer a "cocksucking fag."

According to TMZ, the incident occurred outside of Baldwin's Manhattan apartment, just hours after the ruling. "Get away from my wife and my baby," a clearly agitated Baldwin can be heard telling one photographer. "What fucking language do want that in?"

As Baldwin walks towards his car, another photographer follows. "Get away from my kid with your camera or you know what's going to happen to you. Come on!" Baldwin shouts at that photographer, before walking away and mumbling, "cocksucking fag."

Yesterday, Baldwin testified against Sabourin in what turned out to be a bizarre trial that included crying, repeated heckling, and the alleged betrayal of one of Baldwin's close friends.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wow, how fortuitous is it that TMZ just happens to have a camera ready to capture Baldwin yelling at some other photographer? Some lucky timing there, TMZ!!!

I think Alec is in the prime of his ovulation.

mjw
    Elite Member

Alec Baldwin is on the Twitter attack, claiming he did NOT call a reporter a "c**ksucking f*g" earlier today ... he called him a "c**ksucking fathead."

Further, Alec is threatening to sue TMZ for even suggesting that he used the homophobic slur.

Baldwin wrote, "Acoustic analysis proves the word is fathead. Fathead ... Anti-gay slurs are wrong. They not only offend, but threaten hard fought tolerance of LGBT rights."

Read more: Alec Baldwin -- I Didn't Say F*g, I Said Fathead | TMZ.com

audio enhanced video at link

Read more: Alec Baldwin -- I Didn't Say F*g, I Said Fathead | TMZ.com

audio enhanced video at link
    That's enhanced audio?

Fathead? Really, Alec?

I just played it over and over at :33 marked. You can clearly hear cocksucker but I can't tell if he is say fag or fat but I don't hear a second syllable as he turns his head. He is making it harder and harder to like him. I love hearing Hilaria calling him like a mother.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I just played it over and over at :33 marked. You can clearly hear cocksucker but I can't tell if he is say fag or fat but I don't hear a second syllable as he turns his head. He is making it harder and harder to like him. I love hearing Hilaria calling him like a mother.
    I can't tell what he says after that either. I guess TMZ will have to spring for better audio when it sets up ambushes of celebs and their kids out in their cars with a backup pap filming the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I think Alec is in the prime of his ovulation.

The sound on the original video is actually much better than the "enhanced version." He did NOT say "fathead." And he is a big sorehead who is gonna stroke out publicly one of these days if he doesn't get some therapy and meds. Yoga isn't doing the trick.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    that is hilarious.
    it's hard to tell what he said, but i have no doubt he said "fag". it's also hilarious that the reporter in the court room said his tears looked like bad acting.
    sluce likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hilaria has him by the balls. Good for her. She seems to be able to handle him well.
    sluce likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I listened to it 3 times and I really do think he said fathead.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

mjw
    Elite Member

Alec Baldwin is finally admitting (and even apologizing) for spewing a homophobic slur at a photog in NYC yesterday ... but shockingly, the slur he's copping to is NOT the F-bomb.

Late last night, Baldwin went to Twitter and wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."

Of course, Baldwin's referring to the incident outside of his Manhattan apartment ... when he called a photog a "c**ksucking f*g."

Funny, Alec is ADAMANT the F-word he used was "fathead" and NOT "f*g" ... even though you can hear it clear as day in the footage, which we posted on TMZ.

A rep for GLAAD has also issued a statement ... saying, "Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time he listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

7:55 AM PT -- Anderson Cooper has also weighed in ... tweeting, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?"

He added, "Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kjQCuu9g

Another fun Alec Baldwin moment ... this time, the "30 Rock" star THREATENED a local news reporter ... and then called him ugly to boot.

Baldwin was walking back to his Manhattan apartment moments ago when he was approached by a reporter from FOX5 in NYC.

As the reporter tried to ask a question about the stalker case, Baldwin said, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that don't ya?"

Alec turns to walk inside his building and throws out one last barb -- "You ARE as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?"

Charming, isn't he?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kjQN3i8Q

Since when is cocksucker a gay slur?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information