Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin vents on 60 Minutes

Gold Member

Kim and Alec both make me sick. They should grow up for the sake of their daughter.

I have parents who did the same thing to me and my sister when we were young - use us to get an upper hand on the other, and make us be the adults and mediate between them. It wasn't as bad as the Baldwin situation seems to be, but I feel for that little girl because I've gone through a similar situation myself. She's the true victim in this situation.

I agree, thats why I said that no one should take a side, they are both terrible people. Him being charismatic and a great actor doesn't give me the warm fuzzies, and her being stricken with psychological problems doesn't make me sympathize with her actions.

My problem is when people act like he was essentially a good guy "pushed to the brink" to act badly all because of her. I seriously doubt that all of his anger issues started with her, I think he's always been this way. Could it have been exacerbated by her? Sure. But its like seeing a woman punched in the face and then saying that she probably asked for it. No, he just needs to learn self-control. I don't think she made him the way he is, and I don't think he needed to be provoked much to lash out. He's infamous for his anger, and like I said I think he was abusive during their marriage. I think you're right that she exploits their daughter, but I think they both do. The bottom line for me is that they both suck, and I wish that kid was taken into a good home.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I agree, thats why I said that no one should take a side, they are both terrible people. Him being charismatic and a great actor doesn't give me the warm fuzzies, and her being stricken with psychological problems doesn't make me sympathize with her actions.

My problem is when people act like he was essentially a good guy "pushed to the brink" to act badly all because of her. I seriously doubt that all of his anger issues started with her, I think he's always been this way. Could it have been exacerbated by her? Sure. But its like seeing a woman punched in the face and then saying that she probably asked for it. No, he just needs to learn self-control. I don't think she made him the way he is, and I don't think he needed to be provoked much to lash out. He's infamous for his anger, and like I said I think he was abusive during their marriage. I think you're right that she exploits their daughter, but I think they both do. The bottom line for me is that they both suck, and I wish that kid was taken into a good home.
    Agreed. Neither of them is winning parent of the year awards.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post

ITA! I really feel sorry for their daughter. Isn't it a shame that some children have to be brought up like this. If Alec has any ounce of decency, he would get help that he seriously needs. Instead of going on tv, defending his actions and calling Kim's lawyer names.

He has ranted on NBC. He has ranted on CBS. That leaves Fox and ABC.

Muzzle him already. I'll gag him if no one else has the ovaries.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ my ovaries are old and used but I'll help you out, I'll supply the duct tape.

I wouldn't want to be their child.

^^If we are going to gag him, technically we are already involved in s&m. Want to beat the living shit out of him, too? Your crop or mine?

His probably wife leaked the video, she obviously didn't care about the kind of damage of having that all over the news everyday for a month would do to his daughter.

I have to say I didn't care. I thought it was funny. One of my favorite celebrity candid moments.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^^If we are going to gag him, technically we are already involved in s&m. Want to beat the living shit out of him, too? Your crop or mine?

no I'd rather remove his back hair with sticky tape.. just rip that shit right off!! bwahahaha

-------
    fattymatty - it was a phone message and his daughter leaked it. I think she had enough of his threats.

OK thats it, I've talked myself into wearing a team Kim shirt to bad I don't look like Kim in it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    no I'd rather remove his back hair with sticky tape.. just rip that shit right off!! bwahahaha
    *looks at Ga and backs away slowly* Remind me never to get on your bad side. I don't want to think of the tape torture you would have for a female!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ LMAO
    NEVA!! Not to a sister of the womb! We have to stick together it's a SheRha thing.

and I hate back hair .. ewwwww

^^We do have to stick together! More women need to feel the same.

Have you ever seen a guy so hairy, he looked like a shag 70's carpet, but he had male pattern baldness? Now that is is the epitome of vile!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ you just described Hugh Laurie and Robin Williams.

In the Fisher King Robin Williams stood there naked and said "let your little man fly" and to this day I never saw his little man.. the man looked like a gorilla.

but I will say a woman with her tarantula hanging out of her bathing suit, is a reason for a flogging too.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Alec Smarts on "60 Min."
    Posted May 11th 2008 8:42PM by TMZ Staff

Baldwin's venom was targeted at Basinger's lawyer, Judy Bogen. When asked about his comment that she resembled "a 300 pound homunculus with a face like a clinched fist," he said he was being "kind" and that it was not abusive given what she put him through.
    It's hard for me to hate a guy who would have the balls to say that about a divorce attorney and then when given a chance to retract it, he ups the ante. I bet a lot of divorced parents were enjoying some vicarious satisfaction from THAT.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Heather Mills dumped water on Paul McCartney's lawyer, thats nads..or she's a fruit loop

All Alec is doing is ranting and whining... as for being a 300 pounder, he ain't all that skinny anymore his dang self - he is funny though and a fair actor.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information