Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin vents on 60 Minutes

And he expressed an interest in going into politics? No way in hell..his opponents would crucify him with his 'instability'. Too bad too since I like him as an actor and an 'activist'.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

God he looks horrible. All Baldwins have an expiration date... I've decided.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I laughed out loud several times during his interview. He's really funny!

He made a good point re the voicemail-the mere fact that it was released shows what he's up against. He not only expressed regret for what he said to his daughter, he felt sorry for her that the whole world had to hear it.

I've lost it a couple of times and said some things to my kids I later regretted. I'm glad everyone wasn't privy to those lapse's in judgement.

Hit By Ban Bus!

When the photographer got punched out by Alec for a taking a picture of his newborn baby I liked Alec. Then it came out that he was abusive, both verbal and physical. I stopped liking Alec. Then he made fun of her social phobia's, yet said he had OCD and asked for understanding.

I've come to the conclusion that they both are using their daughter to anger the other, I also think neither one is the winner here.

I'll go see their movies.

I too wish Alec would get on that boat.... the liar.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Yeah, his biggest issue is that miserable cunt of an ex-wife who has been using their kid to rake him over the coals ever since they broke up. She has been interfering with his visitation and doing everything she can to make him look like the bad guy from day one.

I absolutely believe he spoke in frustration ... hell, I've been there myself and have said stuff I shouldn't have. In this instance, I think Basinger is definitely the bad guy because she lost no time in making sure everyone heard that message. And you can bet that not only was she NOT thinking about her daughter, but she was probably gloating that now she would look like the better parent. I think not.

The stupid bitch chose to have a child with Baldwin. She can't turn around now and change her mind. Baldwin deserves to have a relationship with his daughter and she needs to butt the fuck out.
    Me too. I think it's funny that people FEEL SORRY for Britney Spears, but they crucify Baldwin. Basinger is the biggest problem here--she's a selfish little bitch, and she has USED HER DAUGHTER for sympathy. The woman has more issues than Baldwin, who I believe does love his daughter. Their daughter has a regular phone call with Baldwin that she missed three times. Kim continues to punish him, and the fact that she leaked this tape shows that she absolutely does NOT have her daughter's best interests at heart. They don't have to be friends, but they must act civil--Kim berates Alec every chance she gets, she plays the victim card, and she puts their daughter in the middle. Oh yeah, it's TOTALLY Alec's fault.

He made a mistake! It was a doozy. But people forgive women, since they're pretty. Or something. I don't think Baldwin is the problem in this equation.

^ Aye - plus he's Jack Donaghy. So I will always love him.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^Yes.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Yeah, his biggest issue is that miserable cunt of an ex-wife who has been using their kid to rake him over the coals ever since they broke up. She has been interfering with his visitation and doing everything she can to make him look like the bad guy from day one.

I absolutely believe he spoke in frustration ... hell, I've been there myself and have said stuff I shouldn't have. In this instance, I think Basinger is definitely the bad guy because she lost no time in making sure everyone heard that message. And you can bet that not only was she NOT thinking about her daughter, but she was probably gloating that now she would look like the better parent. I think not.

The stupid bitch chose to have a child with Baldwin. She can't turn around now and change her mind. Baldwin deserves to have a relationship with his daughter and she needs to butt the fuck out.
    I couldn't agree more. After the initial hoopla died down, I think common sense prevailed and KB looks like the bad guy.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    it's their daughter I really feel for. It must really suck to be the weapon used by parents who despise each other.
    Me, too. She's stuck in the middle of a very shitty situation with two people who detest each other for parents.

Many have been there before her, and many will be there after, but it doesn't take away from the fact that it's not an enviable position.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I love Alec on 30 Rock. He's hysterical on that show.

However, I think he has a bad temper. When he was married to Kim there were rumors that he was abusive towards her. There were those infamous pictures of him screaming at her on a public street, right in her face, veins bulging, face red. So I can respect the fact that Kim's trying to keep her daughter safe. She has her issues too but if she has a genuine fear she should try to protect her kid.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ agreed

and I never hear Kim say anything, it's aways Alec saying "Kim said this and Kim said that" He rants on his ex in every interview.

^Are you kidding? Kim has publicly berated him on a regular basis. He has responded to them maybe twice. But she says pretty awful shit about him to the public. That's all she's done. That and playing the victim card. She has serious, serious issues, as many, if not more, than Alec. At least he's got talent to back the crazy.

I'm sorry, but I'm sort of on Alec's side here. I think KB is all kinds of nutjob.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    I can forgive him for anything ... he's one of the most talented actors out there. He could blow up a bus full of Nuns, I'd still go see his movies.

Says a lot about me.
    What if he joined Scientology??
    Last edited by AgentOrange; May 13th, 2008 at 08:44 AM.

I'm on neither's side. They're both nuts and don't deserve the right to have their child.

Alec is abusive, psychotic, and quick to fly into an evil rage.

Kim is manipulative with a few screws loose.

Nobody should be on either side here. They have both proven themselves to be losers of the highest caliber repeatedly. They don't deserve to have kids. It was fairly well-known that Alec was very abusive during his marriage. Its fairly well-known that both of them are using their kid for leverage now. They both are terrible, although I tend to lean more towards Kim because I remember all the terrible things I read about him during their marriage and how mean and cruel he is. But that doesn't mean I give her a free pass, quite the opposite. She stayed with him and had a baby with him, she's at best an idiot. They both need their heads examined, and need to STFU regarding their personal lives to the press. He doesn't endear me doing this interview, they need to handle these things privately.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information