Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin throws racist slurs at photog?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    wtf!!! I can't believe I wrote " would no" instead of know!! I am even more shocked that none of you bitches called me out for it!
    You have been on some rants lately about typos and not posting articles, but there's no way in hell I was saying anything I'll admit, some of you bitches scare me a little bit, even virtually
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

I don't recall and rants about typos because I am the queen. This typo was just so bad. I will continue to rant about people not posting articles. Maybe I will start to report their posts for violating TOS. (Except of course when Twitchy does it with articles from The Onion)
    Butterfly likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

No, none of them were rants. You were being very nice. I was just teasing. Any overly sensitive people around here probably find a new message board rather quickly.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Wow, you had the worst yoga teachers. I'm sorry! Mine discourages competitiveness and doing ANYTHING that hurts or which might endanger you. And she never touches without asking permission. Once I finally found a brilliant, mindful, considerate teacher it was like, wow, now THIS is the real deal, this is what I was looking for. But it's kinda like therapy...one lemon can put you off the whole concept. I almost didn't go back, but I'm glad I did.Hilaria's goal is probably to be a 'famous rich celeb yoga teacher' which doesn't necessarily mean competent. Example A: the plate glass window. Moron.. . . .
    i agree the first paragraph. usually, a teacher will ask if you are ok with touching. i don't know what to think about the window, i would have to have seen how crowded the class was and what the yogi did. sounds like a freak accident.

Slice, I admit I giggled when I saw that then I hoped grim would come in and say something.
    Trixie likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't recall and rants
    Get a grip woman!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Slice, I admit I giggled when I saw that then I hoped grim would come in and say something.
    I hope that was intentional.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hey faithanne - maybe Shellee was talking about Orange Slice so stop making fun of her!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Damn. Y'all been drinking?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

wtf!!! I can't believe I wrote " would no" instead of know!! I am even more shocked that none of you bitches called me out for it!.
    If it's any consolation, I DID raise an eyebrow in your general direction.
    sluce and Sarzy like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I'm laying in bed trying not to lol and snorts keep escaping.
    sluce and Sarzy like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    sorry I'm an asshole too, if someone was following me all the time they'd catch moments like this too. Yesterday for instance as I'm leaving the store telling my friend what a fucking idiotic cashier I had, who did not do her job and in all honesty is prolly lucky I didn't report her. I'm sure if I had a camera man around me at the time I'd have come off sounding like a raging lunatic same if they were with me while driving and damn skippy at times they'd get on my nerves and I'd go off them (ask piggy I can go off on someone for no damn reason). Most people aren't all rosy and cheery all the time(and if you are I hate you) most people just are smarter than Alec in that they don't throw hissy's in front of camera's
    This made me LOL and sounds like something I would be doing outside a store or restaurant.

wtf!!! I can't believe I wrote " would no" instead of know!! I am even more shocked that none of you bitches called me out for it!

Point taken.
    I always type no instead of know, I have n-o clue why I do it, but usually I catch it. At least I hope I do.....
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I considerately assume things like that are smartphone spellcheck gaffes.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    sorry I'm an asshole too, if someone was following me all the time they'd catch moments like this too. Yesterday for instance as I'm leaving the store telling my friend what a fucking idiotic cashier I had, who did not do her job and in all honesty is prolly lucky I didn't report her. I'm sure if I had a camera man around me at the time I'd have come off sounding like a raging lunatic same if they were with me while driving and damn skippy at times they'd get on my nerves and I'd go off them (ask piggy I can go off on someone for no damn reason). Most people aren't all rosy and cheery all the time(and if you are I hate you) most people just are smarter than Alec in that they don't throw hissy's in front of camera's
    I do that shit too, my husband is always getting embarrassed and shushing me. Well, he used to until one time I must have looked like I was about to deck him for it. I guess if that is being an asshole then I am definitely one too and I won't be changing anytime soon. You just made me realize that I am actually much nicer online. I really have difficulty putting up with a lot of people in person; online they seem more like interesting characters in a book or movie, maybe. I don't judge them so hard or let them get under my skin. (Nextdoor.com is an exception. I need to go to the pet peeves thread soon.)

So maybe I should give Alec a break. It's weird that he bugs me, because I normally enjoy temperamental people.

The other thing though Ang is that you're funny and obviously have a sense of humor about yourself and the crazy shit out there. Alec doesn't seem to ever see the humor in irritating things or himself. He just seems over-the-top mad, like head-exploding blood pressure spiking red-faced and bug-eyed screaming pissed. I rarely get like that, I just have this sense that the world is WAY more stupid and fucking annoying than it needs to be and I rant a lot accordingly.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hey faithanne - maybe Shellee was talking about Orange Slice so stop making fun of her!!!
    Good God Lemon!
    sluce likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Point taken.
    oh, we all saw it. lately we've had to make a lot of exceptions to your "typos" and such... work on that shit, mkay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    You have been on some rants lately about typos and not posting articles, but there's no way in hell I was saying anything I'll admit, some of you bitches scare me a little bit, even virtually
    sluce ain't scary...
    I don't recall and rants about typos because I am the queen. This typo was just so bad. I will continue to rant about people not posting articles. Maybe I will start to report their posts for violating TOS. (Except of course when Twitchy does it with articles from The Onion)
    you just lost ALL credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    most people don't point out this one's typos because... well, she's from Florida and she's doing the best she can with what she's been given...
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Damn. Y'all been drinking?
    it would seem so.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    If it's any consolation, I DID raise an eyebrow in your general direction.
    ditto that.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Stick around for another year or two and you'll become one of the bitches

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information