Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas: Expecting First Child Together?

Only if she doesn't blow him.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Kim Basinger's daughter Ireland Baldwin signs with top modeling agency | Mail Online
    Following in her mother's footsteps! Kim Basinger's daughter Ireland Baldwin signs with top modeling agency

Her mother Kim Basinger was a successful model before her turn as an Oscar-winning actress.
    And it seems Ireland Baldwin is eager to emulate her famous parent's success.
    The 17-year-old - whose father is Alec Baldwin - announced via Twitter this week that she has signed on to the prestigious IMG model and talent agency.

The 6ft 2in beauty excitedly broke the news to her followers, stating:
    'Officially working for @TwoManagement and @IMGmodels! I’m blessed, happy, and ready to WEEEEERK.'

Ireland will be joining such model luminaries as Kate Moss and Christy Turlington at the prestigious IMG agency.

The blonde certainly has a leg-up in the genes department with gorgeous Kim as her mother. The 59-year-old was a Ford model before finding fame as a Bond girl in the Eighties film Never Say Never Again.

Ireland first made headlines as a young girl when she found herself at the center of a nasty custody battle after Alec and Kim divorced in 2002.
    Alec famously referred to Ireland as a 'rude, thoughtless little pig' in a leaked voicemail message back in 2007. But the two are on better terms this days, and Ireland appears to have embraced her father's new wife Hilaria Thomas, claiming she calls her 'mom' as a joke.

But the aspiring model suggested on Friday that things may not be as rosy with her parents as they appear after tweeting that her 18-year-old boyfriend Slater Trout is who she feels closest to. 'I feel related to way more non-blood related people in my life,' she wrote. 'Slater is my family now. My ride er [sic] die,' she added.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wow...looking at those pictures^^ She's had some serious work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Wow...looking at those pictures^^ She's had some serious work done.
    Like what? Couldn't be face changing with age or make up?

I love how the article talks about how hot Kim is and that must be all of Ireland's gene pool. Alec ain't too hard to look at himself.
    sluce likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I think Alec is very good looking. In fact, better than Kim. I think she has most definitely had a nose job. The rest of the changes could just be from age and growing out of the baby fat stage. It is a dramatic difference to me, though. She is beautiful either way.

Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Welcome Baby Girl Carmen!

Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomashave welcomed their first child together!
    “We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our daughter Carmen Gabriela. She is absolutely perfect. @ABFalecbaldwin @IrelandBBaldwin,” the 28-year-old yoga instructor shared on Twitter.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofAlec Baldwin
    Alec‘s daughter Ireland Balwintweeted, “Welcome to the world,Carmen! I’m a f–king sister!I was born October 23. Carmen was born Friday, August 23 ❤.”
    In January, Alec and Hilaria announced that they were expecting a baby after tying the knot in the summer of 2012.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I like Alec a lot and wish him the best, but I get the feeling this wife will be his Oksana. No particular reason, just the vibe she gives off. I hope I'm wrong.
    I get that vibe too. Always did. She's much too pose-ready.

Man, I knew Ireland was tall, but six-two. WOW. It will be interesting to see how her modeling agency influences her looks.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

How is Hilaria's name pronounced? Hill-area? Hill-a-rhea?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

ee-LAAR-ia

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^Thanks!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

fgg

Alec Baldwin gets into street scuffle with NY photographer, pins man against hood of car

New dad Alec Baldwin has been accused of yet another violent temper tantrum involving a photographer.

The habitual hothead grabbed veteran photographer Paul Adao on a Manhattan street in front of several witnesses Tuesday, photos obtained by the Daily News show.

In one snap of the sidewalk scuffle, the actor appears to be pinning the 60-year-old freelance lensman to the hood of a parked car.

This isn’t Alec Baldwin’s first scuffle with a photographer.

A witness said Baldwin, 55, was clearly upset when the shutterbug followed his 29-year-old wife into a tea shop just blocks from their Greenwich Village apartment building.

"It's crazy. I'd heard he has a temper," said witness Paul Souffrant, an employee at Argo Tea Cafe on the corner of University Place and E. 11th Street.

Hilaria Baldwin had a stern look on her face during the incident.

Souffrant said he first noticed Hilaria - who gave birth Friday to a daughter with the "30 Rock" star - standing inside near the shop's entrance around lunch time.

"She was cool, she was just looking around. The paparazzo came in and I was like, 'Wow, this is weird,'" he recalled.

"Then Alec came in and said, 'Stop harassing my wife,'" Souffrant said.

Alec Baldwin tries to stop a photographer from taking pictures.

The shop worker said someone else with the couple then told the photographer to lay off, and everyone left.

"She was cool. She looked like she wasn't even a part of it," Souffrant said of Hilaria.

Alec Baldwin appeared to let his temper get the best of him ... again.

A source close to Baldwin said the photographer "instigated" the conflict and followed Hilaria into the tea shop after the public tussle.

A pic of Hilaria around the time of the fireworks shows the brunette beauty wagging her finger at someone with a stern look on her face.

Alec Baldwin goes after the photographer.

"What kind of sick twisted psychopath chases a woman who just got out of the hospital from having a baby into a tea store?" a friend of the couple told TMZ.com.

Both the photographer and Baldwin called 911 to report on the other.

Cops responded to University Place and E. 10th Street around 12:25 p.m. but neither side filed a report and no arrests were made, a police source told the News.

Hilaria Baldwin watches as Alec Baldwin gets physical with the photographer.

Attempts to reach Adao were not immediately successful.

One fellow photographer outside Baldwin's residence said Adao - whose website features photos of various Kennedy family members, including Jacqueline Onassis, in their bathing suits - had a history of closely trailing the celebrity couple.

Hilaria Baldwin watches as husband Alec Baldwin fights with a photographer.

"Most of us keep our distance because it doesn't take much for Alec to get worked up, but Paul was always like two or three feet away from him. It was inevitable. Everybody has just been waiting for him to attack Paul. He got in his face and threw him up against a car," the photographer who asked to remain anonymous told the News.

Baldwin has a long history of angry confrontations with the media.

He was the subject of a criminal investigation last summer after a News photographer said the actor hit him in the face outside the city's Marriage License Bureau.

Hilaria Baldwin seen crying after the scuffle.

Baldwin's spokesman later said "no punches were thrown" and that any physical contact resulted from the "30 Rock" star trying to protect himself.

Baldwin quickly took to Twitter to compare the June 2012 incident to the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Alec Baldwin speaks with cops near his apartment in New York City after another alleged altercation.

"I suppose if the offending paparazzi was wearing a hoodie and I shot him, it would all blow over," he tweeted.

The Manhattan District Attorney ultimately declined to file charges.

The actor previously lashed out at photographers in California in 1995 and Manhattan in 2010.

Cops speak with the photographer following the incident with Alec Baldwin.

Hilaria did not immediately address the Tuesday morning mayhem on her Twitter page.

"Since giving birth, the word 'love' has taken on a whole new meaning. Its depth, and intensity are overwhelming in the most welcome way," she tweeted Monday.

She and Baldwin piled into a black town car Tuesday afternoon with their baby in a covered car seat and declined to speak to reporters.

Read more: Alec Baldwin gets into street scuffle with NY photographer, pins man against hood of car - NY Daily News

pics of the dramz at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Congrats to them. I like the name. I knew he'd start getting into trouble when they starting trying to get pics of the kid.

I would have to see Baldwin in jail over his temper, and the fact that he's constantly being provoked by paparazzi. I think the best solution would be for Obama to have the INS fast-track Alec for dual citizenship - Ireland/USA. Then, have an agreement with Ireland to make him the Irish ambassador to the US, giving Baldwin diplomatic immunity. Finally, have Rawlings give Alec a lifetime supply of aluminum bats.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information