Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin Gets Marriage License, Promptly Punches Photographer in Face

Malice is a great fucking movie. "You ask me if I have a God complex? Let me tell you something: I. Am. God."
    fattymatty likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

fuck that shit! alec is foine as hell and he is NOT going to take this shit anymore! maybe next time he should get one of those satellite type dealies they put on dogs to keep them from licking themselves after surgery...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Could have been a headline from The Onion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I love this man. He is like a fierce animal. Sex on legs.
    Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Is this his wedding outfit? LOL

How can anyone hate Alec? Look at what this man gives us.

If you haven't seen his imitations of Tracey Morgan on Conan, YouTube that shit NOW! I can't embed it cuz I'm too damn stupid.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I dig this dude.....but he scares me a tad. But doesn't scare me enough to not want to fuck him silly.

And yea, Malice is awesome.

Bartendar to Alec: 'Hey doc--it hurts when I do this w/my shoulder'

Alec to Bartendar: 'Then don't do that'
    Jazzy64 and fattymatty like this.

He is an incredibly volatile guy. Needless to say, his temper is legendary. He also seems to have a lot of diverse interests outside of acting. I bet he is very entertaining to shoot the breeze with, but I think I would feel like I had to be really careful not to express an opinion that would set him off. And needless, to say, that is not exactly my forte.....

I've only seen him volatile when it comes to feeling someone is violating his personal space, or relationships. I think he'd be easier to get along with in a social setting.

I can think of a place he could channel that energy....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Damn I can't get mad at him but it doesn't bode well for a man with a history of losing his temper to be doing this on his wedding day. I bet Kim Bassinger is feeling pretty "told you so" today.
    I'm Team Who Gives a Fuck What His Crazy Ex Thinks.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Damn I can't get mad at him but it doesn't bode well for a man with a history of losing his temper to be doing this on his wedding day. I bet Kim Bassinger is feeling pretty "told you so" today.
    Jesus - yet another example of reading comprehension failure. It was not his wedding day you stupid troll.

Kim Bassinger is a well documented nutjob herself. Can't see there would be any reason for her to feel an "I told you so" moment. I'm sure her daughter thanks her everyday for making the recordings of her father's angry voice mails public.

Tina Fay loves Alec. I trust her judgment.
    fattymatty likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Jesus - yet another example of reading comprehension failure. It was not his wedding day you stupid troll.

Kim Bassinger is a well documented nutjob herself. Can't see there would be any reason for her to feel an "I told you so" moment. I'm sure her daughter thanks her everyday for making the recordings of her father's angry voice mails public.

Tina Fay loves Alec. I trust her judgment.
    because I worry one will miss this...
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

There was another incident this morning. He was trying to walk to breakfast with Ireland and they were stalked. It's crazy. Ireland is gorgeous though and looks just like her mother.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Love the look on his face. WTF is Ireland wearing? And yes, Kim is nuts. What happened to her career? She won an Oscar and pretty much disappeared afterward.

Meh, Britney got stalked all the time on her frap runs. It is possible to have breakfast at home.

The wedding this weekend should be interesting.

Alec Baldwin EXPLODES on Another Photog

VIDEO AT LINK

Alec Baldwin got physical with ANOTHER photog in New York City moments ago ... verbally blasting the guy in the middle of the street, squeezing his arm and ordering him to scram.

It's unclear what touched off the aggressive confrontation ... but we do know the paps have been following Alec all over the place since the infamous shoving incident at the court house last week.

It seems Alec finally had enough ...

This time, Alec -- clutching a pink stuffed animal -- approached one of the photogs who was hanging out in front of his apartment building and lashed out, "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."

At one point, at the beginning of the confrontation, It sounds like Alec says to the photog, "I know you got raped by a priest or something."

Then, in an effort to assert his dominance, Alec got right in the pap's face ... and in a menacing tone said, "You little girl."

The pap tried to explain himself, but Alec wasn't having it ... and walked back into his building.

Even though he might have been baited, the confrontation may not have been the smartest move for Alec ... since the NYPD is still investigating the actor for assault over the court incident.

8:39 AM PT -- A source connected with Alec Baldwin tells TMZ ... the photog had confrontations with other residents in the building before the incident with Alec.

The source also says ... when one resident asked the photog to stop "harassing everyone," the photog told the person, "f**k you."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

He's gonna end up ninjy kicking a pap in the schwetty balls...
    gas_chick likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information