Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree636Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin fatally shoots cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on movie set

czb

dude. they probably have 3 nannies in the car, plus a driver. i doubt that her kids were in the WAH-mbulance alone.

Quote Originally Posted by czb;[URL="tel:3827101"
    3827101[/URL]]dude. they probably have 3 nannies in the car, plus a driver. i doubt that her kids were in the WAH-mbulance alone.
    Only 3???? Don’t they have one nanny each like Angelina’s? Baldwins are slipping!

Its just that she’s more interested in getting in the photos than being with her kids.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

czb

^^^ agree with that.

but she is also trying to document the paps. which i think would've been ok if she had shut her pie hole.
    sputnik, ivey.girl, Novice and 3 others like this.

Dont hound us we need space, nasty paps…. But I’m going to post photos of the kids during this “private” time when we want to be left alone….

Hilaria Baldwin ‘checking in’ with fans amid Alec Baldwin ‘Rust’ incident

Hilaria Baldwin wants fans to know that her family is doing OK amid husband Alec Baldwin’s tragic shooting incident on the set of “Rust.”
    “Checking in and sharing a few moments. Being together,” the yoga instructor, 37, captioned a sweet post shared to Instagram on Sunday.

I know you worry,” she added. “We love you and miss you.”
    Hilaria posted a 36-second video montagefeaturing photos and videos of the six children she and Alec share, smiling, laughing and living their best lives during the family’s ongoing stay in Manchester, Vt.
    Clips of the kids show them enjoying everything from entertaining each other in the yard to the babies playfully feeding each other in their high chairs.
    The post also features the family’s beloved cat, Emilio, and a photo of Alec, 63, holding their 8-month-old daughter, María Lucía Victoria, over his shoulder

There’s also several shots of Vermont scenery and “wild life,” like cows and alpacas, mixed in throughout the video.
    All six of the Baldwin children — daughter Carmen Gabriela, 8, sons Rafael Thomas, 6, Leonardo Ángel Charles, 5, Romeo Alejandro David, 3, Eduardo “Edu” Pao Lucas, 1, and “MariLu” — appeared happy and in good spirits amid their father’s traumatic accident.

Judging from the pics and videos, it appears the kids seem to be enjoying the rural life, which may be why their parents are reportedly house hunting in Vermont.
    Alec recently toured a $3.6 million home in Manchester, according to Dirt. That would be a massive upgrade from the rental home the family is currently staying in.

The family quickly went off the map to stay in Vermont shortly after Alec accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza on the set of “Rust” last month.
    “My heart is with Halyna,” Hilaria wrote on Instagram at the time. “Her husband. Her son. Their family and loved ones. And my Alec.”
    She added, “It’s said, ‘there are no words because it’s impossible to express shock and heartache of such a tragic accident.’ Heartbreak. Loss. Support.”

DawnM74 likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

omg, just stfu Hillary. Obviously she only cares about how this is affecting HER.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She really thinks she's something doesn't she?
    But seriously, are there really Hilaria fans? That Alec has fans, sure - but do people actually give a single fuck about her?
    DawnM74 and holly like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

^^^^
    i'm sure she does. the world of mommy bloggers/influencers is really weird and awful and full of thousands of sycophants hanging on every word these women say and praising every narcissistic video they post, and i try to avoid it because it really makes me dislike women and that's bad for my feminism lol
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    i'm sure she does. the world of mommy bloggers/influencers is really weird and awful and full of thousands of sycophants hanging on every word these women say and praising every narcissistic video they post, and i try to avoid it because it really makes me dislike women and that's bad for my feminism lol
    That's ok though because women are just people and people of both genders are mostly basic bordering on stupid, so that's still feminist.
    sputnik, czb, Kittylady and 6 others like this.

I find her posting pics of her children every day just plain wrong. This kids are not famous and she should protect them from being exploited, but she choses to show them off, in pampers, in swimming clothes... I feel that she's simultanly too naive and a fame-whore. Not cool.
    Kittylady, MsDark, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    She really thinks she's something doesn't she?
    But seriously, are there really Hilaria fans? That Alec has fans, sure - but do people actually give a single fuck about her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I find her posting pics of her children every day just plain wrong. This kids are not famous and she should protect them from being exploited, but she choses to show them off, in pampers, in swimming clothes... I feel that she's simultanly too naive and a fame-whore. Not cool.
    There are Kardashian fans. There are Donald Trump fans. There are Travis Scott cans. Of COURSE there can be Hilaria/Hillary fans. The bar is so low, you would need to hop in a backhoe to find it.

Bitch, how can we miss you when you won't go the fuck away!?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There are Kardashian fans. There are Donald Trump fans. There are Travis Scott cans. Of COURSE there can be Hilaria/Hillary fans. The bar is so low, you would need to hop in a backhoe to find it.

I guess if you look at things that way, it does make sense XD
    For me she's just a nobody who married into fame and has somewhat deluded herself into thinking she now shares her husband's fame but yeah, everybody does have fans nowadays sooooo ... XD
    DawnM74, Trixie and sjankis630 like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Elite Member

She's very easy to dislike
    C_is_for_Cookie, holly and DawnM74 like this.

^^^Which imho makes her the perfect wife for Alec.
    Only that even he can't always stand her.
    mostroop, holly and DawnM74 like this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information