Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree636Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin fatally shoots cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on movie set

They need to go on living their lives, express condolences and grief, and then shut the hell up and make no more comments. Especially Hillary.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Whilst I don’t agree with a lot of this (bad paparazzi behaviour) when all you ha e done for the last 10 years is court social media & the press with your ridiculous yoga pose of the day & faux child caring well….. you reap what you sow…

Please listen’: Hilaria Baldwin pleads for paparazzi to stop harassing family over Rust shooting

‘We have been chased around in cars with our children,’ Alec Baldwin’s wife says

Hilaria Baldwin has condemned the paparazzi for harassing her family following the fatal shooting on the set of Rust.
    Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, 42, was killed when Alec Baldwin, Hilaria’s husband, discharged a firearm being used as a prop on the set of Rust

Hilaria Baldwin, a 37-year-old yoga instructor and podcaster, has now revealed that the paparazzi have been taking her photos “through the trees of the property” at which she is staying.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday (2 November) about a missing cat, Baldwin thanked those who helped her find the lost pet, but wouldn’t name them out of fear the paparazzi would “harass” them too.
    “I won’t mention you because the paparazzi and tabloid media are calling every single connection to us, and I don’t want you to be harassed too, in their frenzy to make more money,” she wrote

“They have not respected our ask to have space, even after the interview we pulled over to do the other day. We have been chased around in cars — with our children,” she added.
    “Several scary moments... this is dangerous. Please listen.”

NB protect our privacy but I’m still going to post on Instagram every day.

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^^^Hilaria is a piece of art.
    Her Halloween photos showed quite a lack of empathy and taste.
    emkat, DawnM74, Daphodil and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Well, that video was gross. The way hilary kept buzzing around like a pesky fly and trying to insert herself, and "Her name was Heleeena, Heleena, how dare you not know that..."
    I like that Alec basically tells her to STFU and go somewhere. He looks tired of her shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I like that Alec basically tells her to STFU and go somewhere. He looks tired of her shit.
    She knew what she was doing when she popped out all those kids. He won't be able to afford to escape now.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Oh good grief. Newsflash Hillary, you are NOT the victim here.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    It'll be interesting to watch when his temper is directed at her. Seriously, just keep a low profile and deal with the consequences.

And Hilarious, you're the one who put your family on social media. Don't blame the media for doing the same.
    Trixie, Kittylady, holly and 5 others like this.

I so wish that he had yelled at Hilarious when she kept cutting him off while he was talking to the reporters. For a man known for his hair-trigger temper, he came across as a bit whipped.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

czb

i don't think of him as whipped.

he is a guy with a lot of stress, guilt, and although he loves his wife, she wouldn't step back and let him manage the paps. i'm actually impressed that his response was so measured. ee-la-ria needs to step back and catch a clue.
    Beeyotch, Kittylady, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

True. But I can see where Bitter is coming from too. He's facing the repercussions from the bad choice he made in choosing Hilaria.
    DawnM74, BITTER and Lalasnake like this.

czb

^^^ maybe.

i guess i hate the word Whipped. seems so sexist to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    What's wrong with the NYP?
    Whatever went wrong on that set is really bad, but Baldwin shooting Hayna Hutchins was just a horrible accident that could have happened on every set that uses real weapons.

That's just a terrible thing to say. Slaughter this idiots for whatever other reason, but not for that tragedy. So far, Alec Baldwin has handled it much better than I'd expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Yeah, that article was really harsh. I may find Hilaria super annoying and fake, but she's not causing any real harm other than giving her kids dumb names.

What happened to Halyna was a tragedy and the mistake of several people on set.
    Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    The NY Post article is not surprising. The paper is very right leaning/Trump supporting and in that world, what happened is some kind of karmic payback for Baldwin’s SNL Trump impersonations. That’s not to say points made are unfair (particularly the one about him likely checking if the rehearsal called for him to hold the gun to his head but after hearing “cold gun” from the asst director, he may have done just that) and that Baldwin hasn’t been a total jackass in the past about a number of things, but they have a pro-Trump motivation.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I can't find the video. Did they remove it? Even a google search doesn't find it.
    here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-Vermont.html
    Sarzy and Novice like this.

^^ Thanks Palta.

He looks like hammered shit. Like a guy under unbelievable stress and guilt.
    palta, Novice, czb and 3 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

100% and I can understand the roadside “press conference” from that but one of the things that sticks in my craw is that he/she states that the children are crying in the car….. and yet their mother is trying to gate crash a press interview instead of looking after the kids (he could look after the kids but he’s trying to stop the press harassing them).
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information